Sign in to follow this  
Well I Never

Where are you Spainboy?

[quote user="book end"]Spainboy, where''s the 11 point cushion gone? Wooooooooooooosh, looks like us and Charlton might overtake you! Don''t panic! Don''t panic![/quote]He came up with some excuse earlier, usual shite about minor blip etc.I wonder sometimes if he''s a wind up lol.

No excuses for Leeds. Will they still win the title now? They seem to be going into their annual slump. Out of our last 6 games we''ve gained 16 points from a possible 18, with the last 5 all being wins. In comparison to us Leeds have only gained 11 points. We also now have the best goal difference in the league. If we win our game next weekend we will go top of the league and even though Leeds have a game in hand to us, if we do go above them I think that it will put a lot of pressure on them.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]No excuses for Leeds. Will they still win the title now? They seem to be going into their annual slump. Out of our last 6 games we''ve gained 16 points from a possible 18, with the last 5 all being wins. In comparison to us Leeds have only gained 11 points. We also now have the best goal difference in the league. If we win our game next weekend we will go top of the league and even though Leeds have a game in hand to us, if we do go above them I think that it will put a lot of pressure on them.[/quote]

Im here and I will totally stand by what I said. Leeds are still first and with a game in hand. When you are ABOVE Leeds then i''ll come on here and tellyou that we are second best but there''s pointless making a thread just for me.

Leeds are the best team in the division otherwise we wouldnt be top. 11 point gap or 1 point gap Leeds are still the best team in the division.!!!

Come back when the top of the table looks like this.

1.Norwich

2.Leeds

----------------------------

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="HazzaJet"]No excuses for Leeds. Will they still win the title now? They seem to be going into their annual slump. Out of our last 6 games we''ve gained 16 points from a possible 18, with the last 5 all being wins. In comparison to us Leeds have only gained 11 points. We also now have the best goal difference in the league. If we win our game next weekend we will go top of the league and even though Leeds have a game in hand to us, if we do go above them I think that it will put a lot of pressure on them.[/quote]

Im here and I will totally stand by what I said. Leeds are still first and with a game in hand. When you are ABOVE Leeds then i''ll come on here and tellyou that we are second best but there''s pointless making a thread just for me.

Leeds are the best team in the division otherwise we wouldnt be top. 11 point gap or 1 point gap Leeds are still the best team in the division.!!!

1.Norwich

2.Leeds

----------------------------[/quote]Thanks for popping by.Now fuck off you boring tw@

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="HazzaJet"]No excuses for Leeds. Will they still win the title now? They seem to be going into their annual slump. Out of our last 6 games we''ve gained 16 points from a possible 18, with the last 5 all being wins. In comparison to us Leeds have only gained 11 points. We also now have the best goal difference in the league. If we win our game next weekend we will go top of the league and even though Leeds have a game in hand to us, if we do go above them I think that it will put a lot of pressure on them.
[/quote] Im here and I will totally stand by what I said. Leeds are still first and with a game in hand. When you are ABOVE Leeds then i''ll come on here and tellyou that we are second best but there''s pointless making a thread just for me. Leeds are the best team in the division otherwise we wouldnt be top. 11 point gap or 1 point gap Leeds are still the best team in the division.!!! Come back when the top of the table looks like this. 1.Norwich 2.Leeds ----------------------------[/quote]

In a week then chap! Adieu! [:D]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1/1910861/ShowPost.aspx#1910861

You also bragged about lots of points in hand and a better goal difference.

Now it''s only a few points and WE have the better goal difference. The tide has turned, it''s only a matter of time. As you say yourself, you''ll be back WHEN the table looks like that!

See you then!

You also said that the loss of Beckford would not hinder you...

Precisely how many games have you won since he lashed in his transfer request?

It''s only a matter of time spainboy...prepare to eat humble pie.

We drew one and lost one. apart from that we have wont the majority of the games all season. Leeds havent gone on a 6 or 7 game bad run, just a 2 game run. grayson said after todays game he will be bringing 2 faces in within the next few games that he''s been after for a while. i expect 2 very good signings.Gary Mc Sheffrey is one name mentioned by a lot of people now.

The funny thing is Grayson said hes not worried in the least. The guys didnt do what was meant to be done. I think losing 2 games all season is far from being a cause for concern.

Your clutching at straws now.!!

Leeds have the best defence in the division (to date) and Norwich have the best attack.

Our defence is improving and Leeds can''t buy a goal at present.

Some worried Leeds fans have come on here and shown some class. TBH I would be happy to see us both promoted but I would rather be in our overall situation than Leeds''.

Good luck with your reinforcements, looks like you need them Spainboy, looking forward to seeing you at Carrow Road when we have a score to settle!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Good luck with your reinforcements, looks like you need them Spainboy, looking forward to seeing you at Carrow Road when we have a score to settle!![/quote]Maybe he''ll meet us for a beer.

Come on guys there is no way the Spainboy would be allowed in the pub, just make sure there is a bench outside so he can have is coke with a straw in it.

YES BUT U WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT!!!

Beckfords on his bike and you lot are going through a bad patch because of it.

ner ner ner ner ner.

We are (nearly) top of the league, say we are (nearly) top of the league.

[quote user="spainboy"]Hahaha!! Ok. We shall see.[/quote]Yes we shall, see you about this time next Saturday when we are top of the league.No doubt you shall still carp on about games in hand etc.

Didnt we hammer Man Utd 4 days after Beckford put in a transfer request? Ill do you a deal. If Leeds take say 1 point from the next 2 league games I will come on here and say we are having a bad patch. Until then there is nothing to worry about. Any of the 23 other league teams would swap places with us right now.!!

[quote user="spainboy"]Didnt we hammer Man Utd 4 days after Beckford put in a transfer request? Ill do you a deal. If Leeds take say 1 point from the next 2 league games I will come on here and say we are having a bad patch. Until then there is nothing to worry about. Any of the 23 other league teams would swap places with us right now.!![/quote]Or alternatively you could just go away and never come back, as you are really, really boring.

[quote user="spainboy"]Didnt we hammer Man Utd 4 days after Beckford put in a transfer request? Ill do you a deal. If Leeds take say 1 point from the next 2 league games I will come on here and say we are having a bad patch. Until then there is nothing to worry about. Any of the 23 other league teams would swap places with us right now.!![/quote]

Ah and there lies the rub, we dont need to " want to swap " were just going to take whats ours.

First place.

You can scrap around for second if you wish.

spainboy you really are a penis u dint hammer man u u got a lucky goal. and by this team next week well be top the league with a better goal difference and still have are best stricker while urs f**s off somewhere else. jog on mate come back when ur better than us which will be never!!

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

But you came to us  [:^)]

SO what you''re saying is Leeds aren''t going through a bad spell?

If so, how many points are we going to advance on you when Leeds ARE going through a bad spell?