Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Thanks go to the Norwich Two

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]The Norwich two are cocks. Thanks to Lambert, players, board and fans.[/quote] totally agree with canaries in bed.

Spot on CiB. All that pair did was get themselves fined/banned and the club fined/unnecessary costs.

How anyone can think that they did any good is beyond me - it was the defeat and Gunn''s incompetence for the Manager''s role that did it.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]The Norwich two are cocks. Thanks to Lambert, players, board and fans.[/quote]

I have to agree...all this rubbish about Gunn wouldn''t of got the sack if it wasn''t for these two is ludicrous, it was always going to be Lambert...

Thanks to the Norwich Two........Thanks for making us look stupid and thanks for giving us all a laugh when you showed your builders crack as you slipped over your own fat feet.

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]The Norwich two are cocks. Thanks to Lambert, players, board and fans.[/quote] totally agree with canaries in bed.
[/quote]

If you are honest about it, they expressed their emotion / frustration  while others felt it during the 7-1 defeat at home.  In their way they contributed to the removal of Gunn while the rest of us did nothing.

Do you think we would have beaten Colchester today if Gunn was still in control of the team?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Spot on CiB. All that pair did was get themselves fined/banned and the club fined/unnecessary costs. How anyone can think that they did any good is beyond me - it was the defeat and Gunn''s incompetence for the Manager''s role that did it.[/quote]

It did no good, but I could understand their frustration.

The point is, TFA, that what they did made no difference. IMO the writing was already on the wall, and the defeat made it happen - nothing to do with the two idiots.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]The point is, TFA, that what they did made no difference. IMO the writing was already on the wall, and the defeat made it happen - nothing to do with the two idiots.[/quote]

The writing was on the wall?  Really?  Before the game, we were coming off an undefeated pre-season that included wins at Palace and home to Prem Wigan. I don''t recall much chatter about Gunn being about to be bounced prior to the game, and when it did happen, it seemed to take ALL of us by surprise. Was he fired before or after the Yeovil away victory? Add to that he had just signed a new contract in the off-season and this "writing was on the wall" concept seems to fall flat. Granted, you are much closer to the scene than I am, but show me where I am wrong. If there was writing, someone should have shared it with us here on the PinkUn chat.

I don''t recall any sightings of "Lambert seen at ASDA" threads.[;)]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

I don''t recall any sightings of "Lambert seen at ASDA" threads.[;)]

[/quote]Thats cos it was Tesco''s Houston !

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

I have to agree...all this rubbish about Gunn wouldn''t of got the sack if it wasn''t for these two is ludicrous, it was always going to be Lambert...

[/quote]

I didn''t say that, what I said was they contributed to Gunns removal.

[/quote]

Thats just it TFA...they didn''t. You can bet your bum if these two had of stayed on their fat ar5ses then Gunn would''ve gotten the sack anyway. Do you really believe McNally took into account those two idiots actions?

The only thing they contributed in was there own personal downfall

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats just it TFA...they didn''t. You can bet your bum if these two had of stayed on their fat ar5ses then Gunn would''ve gotten the sack anyway. Do you really believe McNally took into account those two idiots actions?

[/quote]

So the appearance on TV of two frustrated fans throwing their season tickets at Gunn didn''t contribute at all to the expression of frustration the city fans had .....and of course fans dont contribute to the downfall of managers do they?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So the appearance on TV of two frustrated fans throwing their season tickets at Gunn didn''t contribute at all to the expression of frustration the city fans had .....and of course fans dont contribute to the downfall of managers do they?

[/quote]

No I really don''t believe it did in this instance. The timescale was too small.

Not really!

David Mcnasty wanted Gunn out as soon as he took over, long before the ColU humiliation and was looking for the 1st opportunity to do it!

I understand the twos frustrations but they did themselves no favours!

[quote user="pete_norw"]Do you think the Colchester one will get the same recognition lol what a tit,[/quote]Yeh, Captain Colchester ;)

[quote user="pete_norw"]Do you think the Colchester one will get the same recognition lol what a tit,[/quote]But really... how tinpot !! We have 2 fatlads, they have 1 skinny lad :(

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Remember the Norwich Two.

Their actions helped the new board members remove Gunn.

Thanks to the Norwich Two and the new board members.

[/quote]

no.. their actions got them banned...

David McNally would have got rid of gunn regardless if they had run onto the pitch or not..

lets not glorify the stupid.

Gunn - inept mnagerMcNally - Takes no s h eye tTherefore, goodbye Gunn. Good riddence too. But you can''t give any credit to Delia, she rewarded Gunn''s abject failure with a new contract.I must say though, I''m feeling proud to be a City fan again. Well done Lambert and the players, and well done the board (certain members).

[quote user="BlueJam"]Gunn - inept mnager
McNally - Takes no s h eye t

Therefore, goodbye Gunn. Good riddence too. But you can''t give any credit to Delia, she rewarded Gunn''s abject failure with a new contract.

I must say though, I''m feeling proud to be a City fan again. Well done Lambert and the players, and well done the board (certain members).
[/quote]

From what I can gather Gunn was living on borrowed time since the Scotland tour, pity it took as long as it did to get rid 

One of them (spotty little chavscum) was posting on his facebook shortly after the incident how Norwich are sh*t anyway and he''s an Arsenal fan. So f*** them.Good riddance to a pair of utter c*ckheads imo.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]Yeah, I''m sure Mr McNally saw their strop and at that moment realised he had no choice but to make a knee-jerk reaction and sack Gunn. Or perhaps he had had concerns for some time and a 1-7 opening day defeat in our lowest division for 50 years confirmed those concerns for him?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Yeah, I''m sure Mr McNally saw their strop and at that moment realised he had no choice but to make a knee-jerk reaction and sack Gunn. Or perhaps he had had concerns for some time and a 1-7 opening day defeat in our lowest division for 50 years confirmed those concerns for him?
[/quote]

The public humilation (shown on national TV) of having two of NCFC''s season ticket holders throw their tickets at the then manager may have contributed to Gunns removal, I''m not suggesting they were the sole reason.