Sign in to follow this  
Robsta

Why is everyone so convinced we are selling Holt in January???

I dont read and post very often but just interested to know why everyone is so convinced he is gonna go??? So he has scored 19 goals this season so far.....But am I right in thinking he is unproven in any league above this one??? Dont get me wrong i''m not slating him! But who would want him and more importantly would he want to go?

I appreciate as a football club we are skint but surely keeping him and promotion will earn more money than a one off transfer fee!

OTBC

IMO Holt wouldn''t want to go,  he''s got a chance to do a full season with one club and get to 35-40 goals.  He has a chance of winning something rather than jumping ship to a ''win nothing'' championship team. And guess he''s happy here.

It had never even occurred to me that the club would contemplate selling or he would want to go, the whole idea is ridiculous, however idly surfing the web yesterday and stumbled upon Holt''s twitter feed, 19th of November makes interesting reading!!! Of course this could be a made up account but looking at the other posts and some of his followers e.g. craig fleming, jake humphreys, suggests that it just might be genuine. Anyway don''t think it''s much to worry about, just wanted to put the sh*ts up the doomcasters.

http://twitter.com/GrantHoltyFooty

[quote user="Wes Hoolahans Middle Finger"]

It had never even occurred to me that the club would contemplate selling or he would want to go, the whole idea is ridiculous, however idly surfing the web yesterday and stumbled upon Holt''s twitter feed, 19th of November makes interesting reading!!! Of course this could be a made up account but looking at the other posts and some of his followers e.g. craig fleming, jake humphreys, suggests that it just might be genuine. Anyway don''t think it''s much to worry about, just wanted to put the sh*ts up the doomcasters.

[/quote]i hope that is him purely for the last tweet!

as that woman said on carrot call, it was the season ticket rebates that bought Holt, so if they did sell it would be suicide for norwich. They would never do such a thing. Oh hang on, yes they would.

I''m not!

I hope the club realise that Holt is worth far more to the club staying with the club and like another poster says why go to a mid/lower table Championship team that is only going to have a very average season and if they have a cup run Holt wouldn''t be involved cause hes cup tied!

[quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="Wes Hoolahans Middle Finger"]

[/quote]

Why would he be talking about Norwich basically 24/7? He''s not a Norwich fan is he...Blatently not the real Craig Fleming or Stephen Fry, just some loser wasting his time pretending to be someone he''s not.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="Wes Hoolahans Middle Finger"]

[/quote]

Why would he be talking about Norwich basically 24/7? He''s not a Norwich fan is he...Blatently not the real Craig Fleming or Stephen Fry, just some loser wasting his time pretending to be someone he''s not.[/quote]and someone would impersonate Craig Fleming because?

To sum up this twitter debate, it is Craig Fleming, and it is Stephen Fry. However I recall seeing a week or so ago when this Grant Holt account cropped up, either Michael Bailey or Lakey posting a tweet saying it was 100% not Grant Holt.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="Wes Hoolahans Middle Finger"]

[/quote]

Why would he be talking about Norwich basically 24/7? He''s not a Norwich fan is he...
Blatently not the real Craig Fleming or Stephen Fry, just some loser wasting his time pretending to be someone he''s not.
[/quote]

What on earth are you talking about child? Where did I say he was a Nowich fan or that he would always talk about Norwich? If you took some time to look at the profiles of Fleming, Humprhreys etc you would see that they actually are the real people or is every person who posted also a fake?

Anyway I was referring to this post:

"is sick of this, contemplating just leaving. fuck you foulger!"

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"]

[/quote]

No, he''s following Fleming and Humphrey they''re not following him.

Come on, do you really think Grant would say Fuck you Foulger for everyone to see?