Sign in to follow this  
B-Block Yella

Just a question for you all

I was asked one question by a mate a couple of days ago, the answer i gave him shocked him for some reason!! Then again glory hunters will not understand true rivalry.The question, "If Ipswich offered you a pro contract would you sign for them?" I simply answered "**** off, not a chance"Would any of you guys sign the contract?

I would say "yes!"

To team up with agent Keane and take down the binners from within!!

Hopefully it will be without putting on the horrible blue and white.

I would call up Norwich and say Ipswich are offering me a deal but I would rather come play for you. If NC said no i''d sign for Ippers but only after NC turned me down. Jobs a job at the end of the day and no one in their right mind should turn down a club like Ipswich... Hate them as I do but... Like us they''re a big club.

For this reason only- yes

In the first game at Portman Road from the kick off I would run back with ball and put it past my own keeper then tear off my shirt to reveal a City shirt and celebrate in front of the away support.

With one minute on clock Ipswich would be losing and would probably have to substitute me straight away.

I would give a Christiano Ronaldo style wink to Keano on the touchline as I walked past him and punch the air.

Plus I''d probably never have to buy a drink in Norwich ever again.

I''d also love to do this as well:

http://www.nufc.com/html/observer_leeclark.html

I was thinking this. And i suppose i would phone up NCFC and say Ipswich want to sign me, any chance of some trials as i am a Norwich supporter. If they said no or i didn''t meet the grade. Ipswich it is. I would do anything to have a career in football.

If I was a young aspiring player then yes, of course I''d sign for them................you can always demand a transfer later in your carrer![;)]

And I would love to come out of retirement and play in goal for them, just for one match playing for survival, At 57 and pace maker on full boot I recon I could last 90 minutes

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Daryl sutch and ruel fox were both Ipswich men yet signed for us... if the moneys right....

Sutchy gave us 10 years too.

[/quote]

I''ll still never forget Ruel being the guest summariser for Sky for a Derby game at Porterloo when he was at Newcastle, he refered to Norwich as we and when he was picked up on it with the claim that Newcastle would not be happy he shrugged his shoulders and said so! 

my son is in the Cambridge United PDC - If Ipswich offered hima place in theirs I would not hesitate - It would feel very strange but if it helped him then how could you not

What''s it worth 10K a week?? Er...it''s a no-brainer for me, I''d be as mercenary as all footballers and take the money. I''d much rather play for City or any other of the 92 league clubs, but if the scum were the only club interested in my services I''d sign for them.

If they were promising me regular first team football I would, as I love playing footie. However, I would still call Norwich, just to see if they would offer me a contract. If not, Ipswich it would be. However, if I ever played against Norwich, I would never pass the ball to my team mates and make "deliberate" mistakes. I would score kick the ball into my own net and then celebrate by taking my Ipswich shirt off, with a Norwich shirt underneath, and running ar.und the pitch tearing the shirt into pieces

Just to add to what I''ve written, I would have loved to have played football professionally (much too old now) or have been a professional drummer (or another instrument), and I really don''t think it would have made any difference to the joy of playing no matter which club I was with. When you think about it, relatively few footballers play for their hometown clubs. I think you''ll find the likes of Lampard, Terry and the Coles at Chelsea were boyhood fans of other London clubs. Certainly Rooney was an Everton fan when he was a lad, and once stated he would never play for another club.

If I was good enough to get a contract with Norwich I would never play for another club even if Barcelona wanted me. Furthermore I would play for £500 a week. And i would never play for Ipswich under any circumstances. But thats all very easy to say when your old and were rubbish at football anyway!

I would, simply because I know for a fact it would make their already poor team significantly worse.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]If I was good enough to get a contract with Norwich I would never play for another club even if Barcelona wanted me. Furthermore I would play for £500 a week. And i would never play for Ipswich under any circumstances.

But thats all very easy to say when your old and were rubbish at football anyway!
[/quote]

You say that, but its funny what money can do to you when its there infront of you, look at wayne rooney once a blue always a blue