Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If the worse should happen on Saturday!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

How would you react against a Paulton victory?

[/quote]

I''d start a thread called "It''s All Doc''s Fault! [:@]"  Even if he didn''t play.  Then I''d  start another thread on Monday called "Thanks Delia!", one on Tuesday called "I''m not saying Lambert should go, but...." and another on Thursday called "Come on Tranmere!" in which I hope for Tranmere to beat Norwich so Smith will sell up and be bought out by a consortium I''ve heard strong rumours about.

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[/quote]

I''d start a thread called "It''s All Doc''s Fault! [:@]"  Even if he didn''t play.  Then I''d  start another thread on Monday called "Thanks Delia!", one on Tuesday called "I''m not saying Lambert should go, but...." and another on Thursday called "Come on Tranmere!" in which I hope for Tranmere to beat Norwich so Smith will sell up and be bought out by a consortium I''ve heard strong rumours about.

[/quote]

don`t forget " after much soul searching i`ve decided not to  buy a matchday pie until this current board are gone "  [:D]

I''m just going to enjoy it.Win or Lose, we are live on TV for the FA Cup. When was the last time that happened?!It''ll be a good beer filled afternoon no doubt.Bring it on!

[quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]I would sack Lambert and hire the Paulton manager.[/quote]

HAH, Good one, BJK.

If we lose, I will be thankful that it happened in a game that won''t affect our surge towards automatic promotion.  Nobody pays any attention to the FA Cup until the 3rd Round anyway, so the embarassment factor will be less than if it happened then to a non-league team.

Would imagine it would be just like my feelings, sat at Col u game.

As the first went in, i thought well that was a fluke and we winn still win 3 or 4-1.

But as the next 3 went in i actually could not believe it.

Having said that, will we play a full strength side?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that more or less guarantees that you are going to get an honourable mention in a future Guardian G2 feature.

[:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''d blame Worthington...[/quote]

No - it would clearly be Delia''s fault.....even though she wouldnt have been on the pitch...(probably....Lets be Avin You.....)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''d blame Worthington...[/quote]

No - it would clearly be Delia''s fault.....even though she wouldnt have been on the pitch...(probably....Lets be Avin You.....)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cor! I look forward to reading them![;)]