Sign in to follow this  
SBLANL

Possible new right back?

i have just noticed that Elliott Omozusi was released by Fulham in the summer and is available on a free.

I would pick the lad up to fill the current void that we have and could be a good replacement for semi (if semi is not going to fill the potential that we all know he has)

would you have him back?

def not one of the worst of the loanees for attitude etc and would want him any where near the us again. would rather we signed culverhouse up to play there!!!!

[quote user="SBLANL"]i have just noticed that Elliott Omozusi was released by Fulham in the summer and is available on a free.

I would pick the lad up to fill the current void that we have and could be a good replacement for semi (if semi is not going to fill the potential that we all know he has)

would you have him back?[/quote]Are you insane? Omozusi was the worst of the loanee''s from last season. Absolute joke of a player. Hence he''s been released.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="SBLANL"]i have just noticed that Elliott Omozusi was released by Fulham in the summer and is available on a free. I would pick the lad up to fill the current void that we have and could be a good replacement for semi (if semi is not going to fill the potential that we all know he has) would you have him back?[/quote]

Are you insane? Omozusi was the worst of the loanee''s from last season. Absolute joke of a player. Hence he''s been released.
[/quote]

Behave mate, he wasn''t that bad!   There was worstm for example David carney, adrian leijer!

i dont think he would be that bad

We''ve got our own players now and we''ve still got plenty of options as can be seen on the other thread"

loads of options this weekend then? russell? doc?

yeah loads of options!!!

[quote user="cosmos67"]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="SBLANL"]i have just noticed that Elliott Omozusi was released by Fulham in the summer and is available on a free. I would pick the lad up to fill the current void that we have and could be a good replacement for semi (if semi is not going to fill the potential that we all know he has) would you have him back?[/quote]

Are you insane? Omozusi was the worst of the loanee''s from last season. Absolute joke of a player. Hence he''s been released.
[/quote]

Behave mate, he wasn''t that bad!   There was worstm for example David carney, adrian leijer!

[/quote]

I find it amazing that some one can post that  reply ..........You cannot have seen him play ...he was our "worst"loanee by a long way !

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "][quote user="cosmos67"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I find it amazing that some one can post that  reply ..........You cannot have seen him play ...he was our "worst"loanee by a long way !

[/quote]

Killen, Carney and Leiger were all worse than him, he played a few good games while covering at CB but was pretty poor at RB so still wouldn''t solve the problem

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Would much rather Omozusi to play right back than Otsemobor. He was much better than Jono last season.[/quote]would much rather cureton to play right back than semmy

[quote user="SBLANL"]i have just noticed that Elliott Omozusi was released by Fulham in the summer and is available on a free. I would pick the lad up to fill the current void that we have and could be a good replacement for semi (if semi is not going to fill the potential that we all know he has) would you have him back?[/quote]

No ta

Just looked on SSN, Omozusi has just signed a two month loan deal at Charlton from Fulham. Seems he wasn''t released after all.

[quote user="Curious Canary"]Just looked on SSN, Omozusi has just signed a two month loan deal at Charlton from Fulham. Seems he wasn''t released after all.
[/quote]

Thank godness for that, he''s a terrible player.

OTBC

i dont want to look like i was lying so here is the proof that some can read and some cant!!!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_5661609,00.html

I''d have had him back yes. Our slump began after Gunn let him go, and ostemobor had no competition. He was a fairly decent player, and would be fine in this division. Last season Vs Ipswich he was one of the better defenders, doesn''t deserve the flak he''s getting here.

He wasn''t one of our worst loanees!   I think most people would take him back, you just get people who like to do nothing but pick faults, he was clearly better than semmy!