Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Fao CUSDP re transfers

I don''t mean to come across harsh or whatever, I''m just interested why everybody thinks CUSDP knows everything. I know he''s supposed to have got things right in the past - but what things? All I''ve seen is him mention Maric going out on loan - which doesn''t appear to be true as he''s now set to play against Brentford.

Just interested that''s all.

Amongst others I seem to recall he got the Grant Holt signing right, and about half a dozen others during pre-season, mostly before any rumours had started for any of them

As mentioned Shaun, CUSDP called Holt, Directors and Lambert among other things before they were official, he''s a reliable poster.

I know CUSDP very well, and his source is as reliable as they come. But all these ''FAO CUSDP'' posts are a little annoying, it''s not like he knows the entire inner workings of the club and whats going to happen before 5pm tomorrow.

I''m sure if he knows anything he''ll post is ASAP.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I don''t mean to come across harsh or whatever, I''m just interested why everybody thinks CUSDP knows everything. I know he''s supposed to have got things right in the past - but what things? All I''ve seen is him mention Maric going out on loan - which doesn''t appear to be true as he''s now set to play against Brentford.

[/quote]Come on Shaun, CUSDP is one of the only posters on here that I will trust when it comes to a rumour.  He''s called everything right for a while now, including, because others didn''t mention the recall of Cureton to the starting 11.I''m sure he doesn''t appreciate posts like this though, he will post if he has the chance, and barryevans needs to bugger off.

I was about to start a thread on this, havent seen us linked with anybody over the last few days so im guessing no more incomers this season? I think Hooly will be off tomorrow!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Come on Shaun, CUSDP is one of the only posters on here that I will trust when it comes to a rumour.  He''s called everything right for a while now, including, because others didn''t mention the recall of Cureton to the starting 11.

I''m sure he doesn''t appreciate posts like this though, he will post if he has the chance, and barryevans needs to bugger off.
[/quote]

Sorry, as I said - I was just curious as I must have missed all the times his word has come true. I''m not doubting it, was simply asking. I didn''t intend to criticise ''CUSPD'' in any way.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]Come on Shaun, CUSDP is one of the only posters on here that I will trust when it comes to a rumour.  He''s called everything right for a while now, including, because others didn''t mention the recall of Cureton to the starting 11.I''m sure he doesn''t appreciate posts like this though, he will post if he has the chance, and barryevans needs to bugger off.[/quote]

Sorry, as I said - I was just curious as I must have missed all the times his word has come true. I''m not doubting it, was simply asking. I didn''t intend to criticise ''CUSPD'' in any way.

[/quote]Who? [;)]

Just had a text from CUSDP - he asked me to let everyone know that he is now on holiday until September 16th and has heard nothing else about transfers except for no one wants a non-English speaking Serbian on loan. So hopefully we''ll see Maric tomorrow night.

I still think we might have a busy day tomorrow........

Can''t get any worse, this is the most boring start to the last 24 hours ever so far - For the whole of the English game.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Ameobi not playing tonight! Could there be anything in that? [:P]
[/quote]

You mean you haven''t heard................?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Ameobi not playing tonight! Could there be anything in that? [:P][/quote]

You mean you haven''t heard................?[;)]

[/quote]No??? I''ve been out!! Where is it?? Duston?? ASDA??? Carrow Road!!!!! I''m excited now!!!!!! [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]*Dunston* [:$]

That''s how excited I''m getting! [;)]
[/quote]

Lol! Apparently he''s sharing a double room in the Holiday Inn with Stefan Iverson.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]*Dunston* [:$]That''s how excited I''m getting! [;)][/quote]

Lol! Apparently he''s sharing a double room in the Holiday Inn with Stefan Iverson.

[/quote]Ooooooh!!!!! Happy days! As much as we despised Glenn, he''s obviously been on the phone to help out Lambert in our hour of need! Championship here we come! [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Ameobi not playing tonight! Could there be anything in that? [:P][/quote]

Yeah there is.... he got injured in Newcastle''s last game ;)

NEWS FLASH IMPORTANT TRANSFER INFO!!!!!!

Andrew Flintoff and Usain Bolt, along with Franki Dettori are set to sign for NCFC on deadline day, Gunn recomended these personally to Lambert, they will all sign 8 year deals, worth 1 match day pie a week and a game of darts with Grant Holt every other Thursday (plus a bonus of £1,000,000 for every game/goal/assist/pass/tackle/yellow card made) these are set to be announced tomorow.....

Ahh thats the Beauty, he has faked the whole Knee injury, and has planned on going into football all along, but couldn''t find the right team, untill he met Bryan Gunn, and he told him about that little ol'' norfolk on the east, he had to check his AA map, but found Norwich, and Usain Bolt is replacing Semmy, Lambert has decided he might as well have someone who can probably move with the ball..... and Dettori is coming in to play off Holt, as Cureton is Joining Real Madrid along with Doc for a cobined fee of 3 Kaka''s and 2 Ronaldo''s..... i would go put money on it......

Why does anyone assume we will be getting new players in?   It seems crystal clear to me that Lambert is doing what was asked of Gunn in getting rid of some of the clubs biggest wage earners.

Lambert has also already stated that the squad is already FAR too big for his liking.   If Stefanovich stays we still have centre back options and midfield is already an overstaffed area.  So losing two of the high earners, that would be easiest to sell/dispose of (age against stef for example).

As such I expect to see more than just two players leave before we sign anyone new.  

The manager is doing what is asked of him,  make the budget fit, improve the team performances from the current squad and come Jan, if things are looking better for possible promotion,  signings will be possible.  Some loans in the short term likely if needed

For clarity - I profess and have no inside contacts !   

Because unless our new manager was lying (very possible in todays game i admit)... he said on SSN he''s working on getting in 1 or 2 people.

I think we''ll get a couple in, but have no inside knowledge; to me it just doesn''t seem likely that Lambert will go entirely with what he inherited minus a couple - he''s bound to want a couple of his ''own'' guys, particularly if some are on their way out....but whether it will be this window or via loans, in a couple of weeks, who knows