Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

When did we last win 4-0 away at a club in the same league?

I call it boring......Gunn''s gone, stop crying about it and start looking forward (I bet you''ve still got a shrine to Worthington in your house)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Think.

It''s called perspective.

OTBC

[/quote]

No, it''s called boringly predictable anti NCFC agitation, and it''s all you ever do you utter waste of oxygen.

Think.

OTBC

[/quote]

Says a man who has been slagging the club off for months (if not years) over the continual decline and horrific decision making. Finally we make the right one, and axe Gunn when clearly he was never going to get us back up - which is what his record suggested. Time to get in a man who has done it before at a smaller club - and done it well. Whoever it is deserves their big pay day. Gunny should''ve started somewhere small and earned the right to manage Norwich. He never earned the right to manage us.

Think.

OTBC

[/quote]It''s called running away from another thread, starting this.....then getting another hammering.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Think.

OTBC

[/quote]

It''s called running away from another thread, starting this.....then getting another hammering.

[/quote]

Disinformation never works in the end.

You are the one running.

The world and his wife are watching.

But still. One love.

OTBC

bbb is on the attention seeking wagon tonight, big stylee.

This thread is just an offshoot of the Gunn''s dismissal - sort of another bbb brain-leak. It would not have been too bad if he actually means or believes what he says but he''ll write anything to get attention. Just another wiz clone really.

I know that we beat Leeds 4-0 away in our Premiership days, probably 1993,  and I remember Ruel Fox scoring one of the goals.

[quote user="paul moy"]I know that we beat Leeds 4-0 away in our Premiership days, probably 1993,  and I remember Ruel Fox scoring one of the goals.[/quote]Surely you can remember the Goss one that day ... pure class [Y]

[quote user="braintree canary"]

5-1 at sheff wed.

5-2 at burnley.

[/quote]

Don''t wish to be picky but it was 5-0 at Sheff Wed (in play off season) and 5-3 at Burnley (champs season).

I think the Derby 4-0 was probably the last time.

Why does everyone remember the 5-0 at Wednesday as 5-1? The Scum defeat at Utd is the same, everyone always says 9-1...

Feelings for Bly aside, it''s a decent enough question.

Must be the win at Derby. Any others since Leeds in 93?