Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

Re: Mark robins!

[quote user="barclay boy "]This thread is a load of bull, just some little boy who has nothing better to do than make up s**t alll the time[/quote] bull shit i kid you not! i have alot of beeter things to do with my life! thank you! i cn''t help what i see!

You eyes were so dazzled by all them hours spent on you xbox that when you looked out of the window everyone looked like mark robins

The End

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

So the day that Rotherham were playing away, his club allows him to go to Norwich and drive the 4 hour back in a weally weally big car, or did the coach stop of in Norwich and the players waited for him. Or maybe at half time, he was on the phone to Norwich.

You do talk bollox.

[/quote]

It may have a small thing thing to do with him being an ex, but I would say that this was minimal. He is doing a very good ob on the resourses he has, he kept them up even with points deductions and is very highly thought of.

The more I think about it, the more I want him. Like I have said a few times, experianced doesn''t mean good.

[/quote] so are starting to belive me! i know i dont have want you to belive me coz i know what i saw! looks to me this morning he was travelling back! i don''t care about him being ex its whats he done with rothers! any way like that bloke said a min ago lets see what happens monday![/quote]

I believe that he may become manager, but if he was at Rotherham, then I doubt the credibility of your evidence M''lord.

I haven''t seen one message board or news titbit that suggests that he missed the game today, that would have been big news I would have thought.

[quote user="barclay boy "]

You eyes were so dazzled by all them hours spent on you xbox that when you looked out of the window everyone looked like mark robins

The End

[/quote] wow your really cleaver! maybe if your name wasn''t barclay BOY!!! maybe you could take the piss BOY! and plus xbox waste of money game consoles are!

Just to confirm that Robins was definitely present in Bournemouth today at Rotherham''s match. I got this from Rotherham websites who have confirmed this.

Which isn''t to say that he wasn''t coming out of a launderette in Norwich, but if he was it would be odd for him to then go back to the day job in my opinion.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]According to discussions on the 606 board Robins was not present at the match today and Rotherham have a press meeting at 11:00 Monday.Nothing concrete but certainly being touted.[/quote]According to Millers fans he was at today''s game. He just gave a post match interview from Bournemouth. He has also just signed a new four year deal which many suspect would place him out of our price range. [Y]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124966810I''m starting to think that somebody has been telling porkies. [:P]

Just read it myself, why do people make this stuff up.With that four year deal he ain''t coming here!Sorry if I misled anyone I should not believe all I read.

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]nah its was near tesco! just come out the laundrette! kidding i am not! maybe he was hear for talks and now is going back up 2 rothers! for 2day![/quote]

This is the laundrette closed due to unpaid rent & Arnolds now have a sign in trying to attract new owners to re-open?

So full of BS it''s untrue

4 year deal means bugger all, he is at Rotheringhamman, who I doubt pay much more than a pint of bitter, packet of pork scracthings and a pickled egg a week.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Jonnyboy"]

No. I am not convinced Robins would be any good at all. He has managed Rotherham... .... ....

THAT IS IT! And they haven''t exactly set the world alight. Think he saved them from relegation?! and that is why he was made permenant[/quote]

Do you have any idea about all the goings on at Rotherham? Maybe you should find out and you''d realise why he is so highly regarded over there.

[/quote]

Roeder was well thought of here.  In his 1st season

Robins would be just another Gunn

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]

i think you have the wrong guy! but i tell the truth! he was there! and he wil be here monday! mark the truth! and i have also heard not sure not that the gunn got sacked by text! not sure on that one but it wouldn''t surpise me!

[/quote]

So you were really right wernt you, Your just a waste of space and anything you post on here again im going to ignore same as everyone else, you sadc unt

[quote user="barclay boy "][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]

i think you have the wrong guy! but i tell the truth! he was there! and he wil be here monday! mark the truth! and i have also heard not sure not that the gunn got sacked by text! not sure on that one but it wouldn''t surpise me!

[/quote]

So you were really right wernt you, Your just a waste of space and anything you post on here again im going to ignore same as everyone else, you sadc unt

[/quote]Jesus Christ calm down, it''s just a message board and you can only take rumors seriously from a select few on here.  No need to shout btw.