Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE TEXT MATCH UPDATE - Yeovil Town v Norwich City

I really hope Cody is getting all these misses out of his system now instead of the weekend. I got money on him as top scorer in league 1

3-3 the Shrews!!!!  Cody must score soon, we''re all over them.  Holty''s playing a blinder and Cody''s just doing a Jamie, poor lad.  If he get''s one he''ll get more.  At least he''s making the rins and using his pace,  C''mon Cody!!

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Scooby"]Bugger, Drury off and Lappin on.  By the way, isn''t Lappin french for rabbit, as in "caught in the headlights"?[/quote]

Really? I''ve been looking for a name for my new rabbit. Hmm...[I]

[/quote]

Teee Heeee Heeee, not sure about the spelling but I''m sure Beau will put me straight.

[/quote]

Sorry Scoobs, but the French for  rabbit is un lapin, so we''ve got an extra p (cue dodgy puns!)

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Ok, whats worrying me now is the £20m pound debt. We need a buyer. Also sounds like we need to buy this Alnick[/quote]

Oh FFS!!  Leave it alone for once will you.  Can''t you just enjoy the moment.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Ok, whats worrying me now is the £20m pound debt. We need a buyer. Also sounds like we need to buy this Alnick[/quote]Ah throw me a frickin bone man! There''s loads of other posts about debt and the board. Let me have 90 minutes of footy for crying out loud!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Scooby"]Bugger, Drury off and Lappin on.  By the way, isn''t Lappin french for rabbit, as in "caught in the headlights"?[/quote]

Really? I''ve been looking for a name for my new rabbit. Hmm...[I]

[/quote]

Teee Heeee Heeee, not sure about the spelling but I''m sure Beau will put me straight.

[/quote]

Sorry Scoobs, but the French for  rabbit is un lapin, so we''ve got an extra p (cue dodgy puns!)

[/quote]

Merci Monsieur Beau!  YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! HOLTY HOLTY HOLTY!!!!!

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Ok, whats worrying me now is the £20m pound debt. We need a buyer. Also sounds like we need to buy this Alnick[/quote]

Oh FFS!!  Leave it alone for once will you.  Can''t you just enjoy the moment.

[/quote]

I am enjoying it but we can''t get away from what is and what is needs to be sorted. Calm down.

[quote user="Brendan"]Yesssss...... Why couldnt Holt set up Mcdonald ?? :L[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha, he''s set him up 3 times already, probably thought he''s better off doing it himself.  Don''t worry, Cody''s having a blinder, his time will come....soon.

[quote user="ricardo"]much more like it tonight.[/quote]Yes. Much more like what we want to see.

Which one of you predicted 8-0, 9-2 and all the other ones to yoevil then?

Atm my scoreline is going very well. 3-0 (Y)

:)

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

The Cody and Holt partneship sound promising. Lets hope they can continue in the league.

[/quote]

Count on it my friend.  Just need someone to supply them on a regular basis.

[quote user="ref89"]Will the usual suspects be on in a minute to moan?  No didnt think so.[/quote]Yeah they will. There will be loads of folks who want to "put things into context". But...Confidence is a good thing and a midfield putting pressure on the oppo instead of the defence helps too!

[quote user="ref89"]Will the usual suspects be on in a minute to moan?  No didnt think so.
[/quote]

Well I''m not moaning but we''ve only beaten bloody Yeovil FFS so let''s not get too perky just yet

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

The Cody and Holt partneship sound promising. Lets hope they can continue in the league.

[/quote]

I said Saturday that Holt looked a handful. He will do well in this league.

I have to say guys I''m mightily relieved.  That''s my Radio curse over.  First game in ages I''ve listened to the game on the radio and we haven''t lost.  New season, new start.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

I said Saturday that Holt looked a handful. He will do well in this league.

[/quote]

Told ya 4-0