Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

McNally Email?

[quote user="Captain Doc"]Can anyone point me in the driection of Mr. McNally''s club email address?

Cheers.[/quote]He''s too busy doing the job to answer emails [:)]

Hopefully, unlike the previous incumbent his email wont become public knowledge and he''ll spend his time doing his job rather than answering questions from idiot fans.

david.mcnally@ncfc-canaries.co.ukHe did reply to my IDIOT mail but said he doesn''t intend to reply to fans emails but there will be more fan forums than before.I got a reply because I''m a higher class of idiot the our friend Mr Larry Lamb above.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Why do people require his e-mail address (and Doncaster''s before him) with such regularity? I genuinely don''t understand [:^)][/quote]

Because they think if they e-mail him he will listen and act on their advice.

Dear Dave,

I am writing to say how disgusted I am with the 7.1 drubbing on Saturday, how Theoklitos can show his face again in Norwich I will never know

Many Thanks

Mr A Fan

David McNally " Right Bryan, you are not to play Theoklitos ever again and he is not allowed to show his face in the city centre again" Bryan Gunn "O.K Dave, No worries"

Can someone please confirm or give me the real McNally email address please, for personal matter.

david.mcnally@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

Thank You.

[quote user="Millo"]Can someone please confirm or give me the real McNally email address please, for personal matter.

david.mcnally@ncfc-canaries.co.uk

Thank You.[/quote]Jamie, it''s time to let go.