Sign in to follow this  
"6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"

My player of the season prediction

After the impressive Manure performance, Jon Otsemobor has produced a man of the match performance against Wigan. His superb run and cross for Martin''s first goal was excellent.

I am sure his pace will save us goals this season through his superb tracking back. Plus in attack his right wing partnership with Whaley will be a pleasure to watch.  

Disivion One opposition will not look forward to coming up against him! Cheers Jon.

[quote user=""6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you""]

After the impressive Manure performance, Jon Otsemobor has produced a man of the match performance against Wigan. His superb run and cross for Martin''s first goal was excellent.

I am sure his pace will save us goals this season through his superb tracking back. Plus in attack his right wing partnership with Whaley will be a pleasure to watch.  

Disivion One opposition will not look forward to coming up against him! Cheers Jon.

This being the same Semmy lots of people were slating over the past few weeks. Big Smile [:D]

Holt. Mark my words.I''ve been keen to post positively on Semmy recently having seen some of his pre season, but I worry about consistency.

Is it pantomime season already?"He''s sh*t""he''s player of the season""He''s sh*t""he''s player of the season.......................................                          [:|]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Hoolahan. He will be consistently a thorn in the side, making and scoring many goals this coming season.[/quote]

Spot on, sheer class ! Mind you I tipped him for this honour las season and he promptly got himself injured ! [:(]