Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Raise a glass for bringbackchippy & CUSDP

Chippy let us know late last friday and CUSDP has also given us reliable titbits.

Thanks and please let us know should you hear anything else

OTBC

[quote user="Soldier on"]

Chippy let us know late last friday and CUSDP has also given us reliable titbits.

Thanks and please let us know should you hear anything else

OTBC

[/quote]

After the slating they get when they give us some info I dont know why they would bother telling us anything else, however it is appreciated. Cheers guys

Add sideshow Tim (i think it was him) who was the first poster to say that Holt would sign for us about 2 and a half months ago providing Shrewsbury didn''t get promoted

Cheers Big Bob.

I was told about this just before the play off final (league 2) by a certain ex City player who is still close friends with Crooky!

I must admit, I thought that this was dead in the water.

I don''t get that many tit-bits but when i do i will continue to pass them on as and when!

OTBC

Is interesting that the Holt story is being written that we were only in for him when we were outbid for Dickinson (a player who cost less), whereas the truth is more likely that he was our no 1 target (along with Lee), his injury lay-off causing a large chunk of the delay.

I personally would def prefer Holt to Dickinson. Holt has been POTS in this league whilst at Forest, and was beset by manager issues which latterly affected his game. Mates of mine who are regular lower league watchers reckon he is far better than L1/2. Dickinson, meanwhile, is still really a ''potential prospect'', so for me a bigger gamble - and is not coming off a great last season.