Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Anyone going to the Wigan game?

Got me and my sister a ticket, but when I was looking on the ticket thing on the website, seems like there is going to be a low attendance!

take a look on the online ticketing, doesnt seem to have sold many tickets, although I know its still a couple of weeks till the game.

[quote user="Delia Out"]

I wouldn''t think hat there would be a low attendence, it is Wigan Athletic we''re talking about!

[/quote]

Please tell me that''s ironic.

When I got my tickets last week the woman said the United game was selling twice as well as the Wigan game, to my suprise! Must be all the plastic United fans not knowing it''s only a select XI... que a 12 year old boy asking where "Ronaldo is" and "how come Rooney isn''t playing" come Saturday :(Still going to both mind, have a look at the new boys and all that.

I think come the game, with new signings in place that the turn out will hit about 15,000.

yeah, I think your probably right ACE! 15,000 would be quite good. Travelling down to Norwich the following weekend for the first game of the season to! Wigan going to be my sisters first city game, so hoping that the atmosphere will be good!

I''ll be going for definate... I''m guessing this will be one of the pre-seasons strongest city teams fielded so far...

Got some tickets for me and the family, chance to see Gunny''s new lads (assuming he will play a fairly strong first team)

Also heard there aren''t many tickets selling, bound to increase though with a few new faces :)

Got some tickets for me and the family, chance to see Gunny''s new lads (assuming he will play a fairly strong first team)

Also heard there aren''t many tickets selling, bound to increase though with a few new faces :)

No interest in seeing a Man Utd youth side... boring...

iv got my tickets for both home games :D

cant wait to see the new boys!!!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Delia Out"]

I wouldn''t think hat there would be a low attendence, it is Wigan Athletic we''re talking about!

[/quote]

Please tell me that''s ironic.

[/quote]

Graham is back!!!!!