Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Press conference 8 July 2009

WHats your source???? how do we know we can trust you??? I''ve heard about your rumours before, i''ll believe it when i see it..........

On a serious note, how nice fior this to come from somebody i can confidently trust is not chancing their arm with a bald prediction. I think it''ll be either Lee, Dickinson or Small.

[quote user="Beatle"]

I reckon it''s Weaver and Lee!!!

Just waiting now..................................

..........................where''s that Fly Swatting game????????

Is it on Radio Norfolk again!!!!!!!!

OTBC!

[/quote]

lol here you go.........

:::: fly swatter ::::

Well Wiki says its true so it must beOn Wednesday 8th July 2009 Michael Theoklitos signed for Norwich City.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Theoklitos

[quote user="Duffman"]Well Wiki says its true so it must beOn Wednesday 8th July 2009 Michael Theoklitos signed for Norwich City.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Theoklitos[/quote]anyone can change that...i made cureton 6ft 5 once.

[quote user="cambscanary"]

WHats your source???? how do we know we can trust you??? I''ve heard about your rumours before, i''ll believe it when i see it..........

On a serious note, how nice fior this to come from somebody i can confidently trust is not chancing their arm with a bald prediction. I think it''ll be either Lee, Dickinson or Small.

[/quote]

My source will never be revealed, for obv reasons. Cherck my history and see my accuracy.

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Duffman"]Well Wiki says its true so it must beOn Wednesday 8th July 2009 Michael Theoklitos signed for Norwich City.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Theoklitos[/quote]anyone can change that...i made cureton 6ft 5 once. [/quote]Thanks, I am fully aware of how Wikipedia works.    I thought I had added a pinch of sarcasm on that but perhaps I forgot.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cambscanary"]

[/quote]

My source will never be revealed, for obv reasons. Cherck my history and see my accuracy.

[/quote]

Understand totally where you are coming from with not revealing your source, and thank''s for the info.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Duffman"]Well Wiki says its true so it must beOn Wednesday 8th July 2009 Michael Theoklitos signed for Norwich City.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Theoklitos[/quote]anyone can change that...i made cureton 6ft 5 once. [/quote]Thanks, I am fully aware of how Wikipedia works.    I thought I had added a pinch of sarcasm on that but perhaps I forgot.[/quote]im obviously having a blank day.sorry bud

Yeah but read further downit says that on wednesday 8th june he signed for the scum!I think the press conference will be... we are looking into a number of targets to play for our team, we have got a number of leads and interests put in but we cannot confirm any at this time.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well let''s wait and see first before hanging the poor guy out to dry.[/quote]Needn''t bother, ship him back to the colonies [;)]

I believe CUSDP and it''s a crap signingThat''s all I can say. Loan City FC will do the whinging about it from here

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Gunny''s gonna reveal the squad v Fakenham Town

You notice i''m setting my sights lower after last weeks debacle!

[/quote]

lol wise move, if you set yourself up for something less then if it''s better it''s a bonus.

[quote user="Shake n Vac the bad meerkat up"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well let''s wait and see first before hanging the poor guy out to dry.[/quote]

Needn''t bother, ship him back to the colonies [;)]
[/quote]

lol

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cambscanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Having met you in person several times I have no reason to doubt you and neither should anyone else.

oh and btw the Wikipedia editing was done by me (not the Ipswich bit of the Pork sword FC bit). just wanted to see how long before someone picked up on it and took it as gospel.

[quote user="thomasncfan"]Yeah but read further down
it says that on wednesday 8th june he signed for the scum!

[/quote]

How funny would that be.

Turn''s up for the press conference, they give him a yellow shirt to hold up and he say''s ''i thought you played in blue - oh s**t i''ve signed for the wrong ''wich''.''

A bit like KaKa thinking that Man United had made a bid for him in January to find out it was crappy City instead!!

[quote user="cambscanary"]

[/quote]

I was about to start a thread entitled

City fans put on a guilt trip after reading EDP this morning, got no money, know what I mean Gunny

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Leroy Lita???[/quote]All the pollution in the air must have warped your fragile little mind.