Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

canary caller on Andy Marshall?

Thought it was funny, how he started moaning about our former keeper but didn´t know it

But seriously what do we do with marshall thats 2 times in 2 games now he´s cocked up and cost us 2 goals, he has also made the Doc make the challenge wen he was never really gonna get the ball and now will face another suspension we can´t afford wen were too shallow in defence already.

Should we try someone else in goal now, maybe Nelson although he is unknown to me or Rudd?? Has done well recently but maybe too young.

what about the canary caller on Doherty ... Basically said if you go on the pinkun website you will see loads of people have something again st Doherty. He doesn''t know why but he thinks it''s something to do with his hair colour [:^)]

I thought most people on here actually rate Doherty. Then he started running on that Doherty should have actually brought him down (at least I think) and started going mad at Neil Adams claiming Neil would have done the same thing in his shoes ... or something.

Credit to Neil for actually putting up with these people ...

I dont think people ''rate'' him, i just think people appricate that he puts 100% in week in week out and he has been our most consistant performer this year.

I enjoy listening to Canary call in the car on the way home from the  game,more of a tradition than anything else,  there`s always a fair share of cr`p, thats par for the course, but today was the worst I`ve ever heard.   90% of the callers seemed to be seriously brain cell deficeint,  the other  10% were the usual  Cretins. Give me strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the bloke who rambled incoherantly about the fact that we should "look at the players"! Even the ever-patient Neil had to finally give up with him and move on to the next caller without being able to comment on whatever it was that the bloke was trying to say.

I think people on this MB who also go to the matches recognise what Doherty brings to the team and how good he can be in a stable centre-back partnership.  Yesterday  he could have chosen not to dive in, but clearly felt he could win the ball so it''s understandable he made the challenge and equally understandable it was a straight red card.It''s the posters who don''t go to matches and see what he adds to the team who moan about him, because when you watch highlights you inevitably see goals, and where there''s goals there''s usually a scapegoat.Speaking of which, I think yesterday''s defeat can be pinned on David Marshall.

Canary call is a reflection of  what most City fans are like is it not?

The amount of drivel shouted by some at a game is truly pathetic.

[quote user="The Duke"]sorry but Clingan is miles ahead for me as the best player this year. at least double any other![/quote]

Performing in one game in 5 is not enough.  He was shocking yesterday and his performance cost us more than Doc challenge and Marshalls kicking

[quote user="rudenotto69"]

Canary call is a reflection of  what most City fans are like is it not?

The amount of drivel shouted by some at a game is truly pathetic.

[/quote]

LOL

A guy near  me today cheered Hoolahan everytime he pulled something off, and then completely slated him when something didn''t quite come off.  

Guess Hoolahan''s contribution is only acceptable when everything he tries comes off.   [:|]

How many times does the call start with, Hello Neil, I wasnt at the game today but ...........................

If you dont go to the games you don''t get a say. (MUPPETS)

I thought the word fan was short for fanatic. Would someone who is fanatic about Norwich City not go to the games?

clinghan shocking yesterday and only plays one in five another poster who has never played football exept on a play station

[quote user="coops"]

How many times does the call start with, Hello Neil, I wasnt at the game today but ...........................

I thought the word fan was short for fanatic. Would someone who is fanatic about Norwich City not go to the games?

[/quote]

You sir are a pillock.

You don´t have to go the games to have an opinion about your club. Watchin 90 mins of 22 blokes booting a ball around the pitch, doesn´t give you automatic fan star status. Some people can´t make it to games for work or geographical reasons, but it doesn´t mean they cannot have an opinion.

If you are a fan of a band, but don´t go to see them in concert does that mean you are not a true fan? should you then not be able to decide whether a song is good or not?

I was a season ticket holder for just over ten years but moved to spain so it is now impossible to be one, and i see few games a season but with technology today it makes it easier to watch full matches on the net after they are broadcast. So because im not there in the flesh does it mean im not entitled to post on here or call into canary call?

stupid comment and its narrow-minded people like you that really nark me off about this true supporter lark, if your a fan your a fan!

well said spanish canary spot on mind you i bet i was colder than you whatching yesterday keep spreading the word canarys in sunny spain mate

[quote user="SpanishCanary"][quote user="coops"]

[/quote]

You sir are a pillock.

You don´t have to go the games to have an opinion about your club. Watchin 90 mins of 22 blokes booting a ball around the pitch, doesn´t give you automatic fan star status. Some people can´t make it to games for work or geographical reasons, but it doesn´t mean they cannot have an opinion.

If you are a fan of a band, but don´t go to see them in concert does that mean you are not a true fan? should you then not be able to decide whether a song is good or not?

I was a season ticket holder for just over ten years but moved to spain so it is now impossible to be one, and i see few games a season but with technology today it makes it easier to watch full matches on the net after they are broadcast. So because im not there in the flesh does it mean im not entitled to post on here or call into canary call?

stupid comment and its narrow-minded people like you that really nark me off about this true supporter lark, if your a fan your a fan!

[/quote]

well said that man! i Know a chap who has been supporting City for almost 40 years.. he been to about 4 games in the last 10 years due to work.... does that make him any less of a fan? he is entitled to his opinion and gets to hear most of the games on the radio anyway when working, i wouldnt doubt his supporter status because he isnt there.. but just because he isnt does that mean he is not entitled to an opinion does it?

jas :)

yes at the game not as bad as alot making out always hard when a player down plenty of good moves and passion and had a stonewall pen not given but to be fair they arnt a bad side i still think we will get out of this dodgy period we are playing some good stuff best i have seen for a while

[quote user="hogman"]yes at the game not as bad as alot making out always hard when a player down plenty of good moves and passion and had a stonewall pen not given but to be fair they arnt a bad side i still think we will get out of this dodgy period we are playing some good stuff best i have seen for a while[/quote]

you type very similar to a certain pudgy wolves fan who pretended to be a City fan for a while on here.....

jas :)

I think we will get out of it too mate. You know Norwich always leave everything til the last minute to keep us in suspense. I listened to the game on canariesworld yesterday as i do every game, and it sounds cold there at the moment. Neil Adams said that at Molineux someone had built a snowman?

And I thought it was cold here at 15 degrees!

[quote user="SpanishCanary"]

Thought it was funny, how he started moaning about our former keeper but didn´t know it

But seriously what do we do with marshall thats 2 times in 2 games now he´s cocked up and cost us 2 goals, he has also made the Doc make the challenge wen he was never really gonna get the ball and now will face another suspension we can´t afford wen were too shallow in defence already.

Should we try someone else in goal now, maybe Nelson although he is unknown to me or Rudd?? Has done well recently but maybe too young.

[/quote]To get back to the point of this post I''ve been concerned about Marshall all season If you look back over the season that has to be at least ten goals he''s given away through massive blunders, he''s a great shot stopper and keeps us in games at times but hey, thats what keepers do.I think in two season we''ve let two keepers leave that would have been worth a try and I don''t know much about Nelson but surely something has to be done about this obvious week point

[quote user="SpanishCanary"][quote user="coops"]

[/quote]

You sir are a pillock.

[/quote]

Superb post. I cant make all the games for family, business and health reasons does that not make me a fan? Im 72 now and support NCFC since I was a lad. True norfolk born and bred. Others cant make games because of the prices and the credit crunch-are they not fans? Ridiculous to say your not a fan if you dont go to every game.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]Superb post. I cant make all the games for family, business and health reasons does that not make me a fan? Im 72 now and support NCFC since I was a lad. True norfolk born and bred. Others cant make games because of the prices and the credit crunch-are they not fans? Ridiculous to say your not a fan if you dont go to every game. [/quote]

I''m not sure that was what the original poster intended though. I think he''s saying how can you have an opinion on how the match went, and which player did what well, if you listened to the game on radio Norfolk, or read updated internet reports?

Can''t be doing with the "I''m a better fan than you" argument either, but how can someone who''s not seen the game know how to fix any problems?

[quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]Superb post. I cant make all the games for family, business and health reasons does that not make me a fan? Im 72 now and support NCFC since I was a lad. True norfolk born and bred. Others cant make games because of the prices and the credit crunch-are they not fans? Ridiculous to say your not a fan if you dont go to every game. [/quote]

I''m not sure that was what the original poster intended though. I think he''s saying how can you have an opinion on how the match went, and which player did what well, if you listened to the game on radio Norfolk, or read updated internet reports?

Can''t be doing with the "I''m a better fan than you" argument either, but how can someone who''s not seen the game know how to fix any problems?

[/quote]

Coobs wrote "If you dont go to the games you don''t get a say. (MUPPETS)"

Thats what im refering to.