Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS WOLVES***

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

We just need to hold them off for half an hour then their crowd will get on their backs

[/quote]yeah - its a weird place - the av fans booed them off after drawing o-o...dear ole martin claimed he didn''t hear them...still,,,if he''s unloved up their - then i guess there''s space for another legend to join the team down at carra!!!

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Good to see Rusty  back where he belongs[/quote]Hopefully now that we''ve got a couple of strikers in Rusty can stay where he belongs.[/quote]hang on - i''m getting confused by this username - is that you choppo???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Dear Crossbar,Thank you so much [:$]Mr. Bump

[/quote]what happened - did gunny knock himself out pre-match??? no radio tonight!!![/quote]Haha Ebanks-Blake hit the crossbar.

[quote user="ricardo"]

We are having a lot of the play.

Not a good sign for us.

[/quote]

As I was saying.............

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Good to see Rusty  back where he belongs[/quote]Hopefully now that we''ve got a couple of strikers in Rusty can stay where he belongs.[/quote]hang on - i''m getting confused by this username - is that you choppo???[/quote]errr, who''s choppo?...that probably answers the question

Marshall cock-up apparently. Jas will be happy. I''m fairly confident we possibly may be ok though. Have only missed 8 away games in the last 3 seasons, and whenever I''ve not been there we win.......

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Good to see Rusty  back where he belongs[/quote]Hopefully now that we''ve got a couple of strikers in Rusty can stay where he belongs.[/quote]hang on - i''m getting confused by this username - is that you choppo???[/quote]errr, who''s choppo?...that probably answers the question[/quote]yes...[:$]

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Marshall cock-up apparently. Jas will be happy. I''m fairly confident we possibly may be ok though. Have only missed 8 away games in the last 3 seasons, and whenever I''ve not been there we win.......[/quote]

Blimey I hope you''re right.

Started well but no chances ... the same story of the season with this team ... bring on some new boys before it''s too late tonight ... and we go down to league one .. it''s not a pre-season game !