Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

*** OFF ROEDER

What''s staggering is how many people are still defending him, how long will it be, and what needs to happen before everyone wakes up and sees what''s going on (the league table is a usual reference point!), I just hope enough people start calling for Roeder''s head before it''s too late- because he IS taking us down (8 defeats in the last 9 away games!).

I think the term is "fiddling while Rome burns"

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]We don''t just need a new manager - we need new money, new players, new coaching and management, basically the club is in one hell of a mess and yet you all continue to deny that is the case.[/quote]

So how are you going to get it then - oh a protest that should do the trick.

I know lots of billionaires who are looking to invest money in football clubs but they can''t find a group of fans that complain enough. If we have a jolly good protest everything will be sorted - why don''t they all see how simple it is!

[/quote]

somehow I seriously doubt that, could you let us in on the names of all your billionaire friends?

The money should have been spent more wisely years ago, with a proper shoot at the premier league. As for Roeders replacement, my choice Darren ferguson at posh. If Roeder take us down, which history and his current stats suggest he probably will, we could be in serious trouble and in admin to start the season in points arrears.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]We don''t just need a new manager - we need new money, new players, new coaching and management, basically the club is in one hell of a mess and yet you all continue to deny that is the case.[/quote]So how are you going to get it then - oh a protest that should do the trick. I know lots of billionaires who are looking to invest money in football clubs but they can''t find a group of fans that complain enough. If we have a jolly good protest everything will be sorted - why don''t they all see how simple it is![/quote]

somehow I seriously doubt that, could you let us in on the names of all your billionaire friends?

[/quote]Given your response to Max earlier, I find this rather strangely obtuse! You wouldn''t perchance be deliberately missing the point would you?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"][quote user="ricky knight"]

Max, i now realise i am not dealing with someone with good exam results, my city attendance record is well into four figures and if you think beating wolves and ipshxt as much as i enjoyed the results, is enough to keep us up, you are in cuckoo land sir.Please as has already been asked can we expect this upturn you spout on about, we are nearly in january.

[/quote]

That wager wouldn''t be a good idea, I''ve had 3 hot dinners in my lifetime, unlucky... but still... So spending our money wisely would be sacking roeder, and bringing in a new useless manager? Oh ok. Yes winning does breed confidence, and good football MAY follow, but who are you thinking of replacing roeder with? The local crackhead? Or maybe go slightly higher to keith webb, we''re stuck with Roeder so tough. But still, loosing to ipswitch was a bad result? Or wolves 5-2 :)? But yes i agree that most away games are hopeless, but hey i dont care, i only go to five away games a season, but all home games... I want to see us play well at home and away, but i think playing crap football will get us relegated, good passing football however will get us promoted :)

P.S. how would you suggest "spending our money wisely" would be?

Sorry to disapoint you sir, but I do have good exam results, so dont pull that one out of the hat. I''m probably half your age, or even a quater of it. You''re probly 60 so yes... You dont even answer questions you are wrong in. ANSWER THEESE QUESTIONS! how would you suggest "spending our money wisely" would be????  

who are you thinking of replacing roeder with? The local crackhead?

You can say things like, get a new manager, and spend the money wisely, but you dont have a clue yourself of how to do this, do you sir? So therefor how can you comment on how this should be done? Thank-you.

[/quote]

living proof that the education system is failing us today, if you can achieve good results son then God help us![:D]

[/quote]

Funny chap :P It''s the fact im right you cant handle with? Unless he answers my questions im obviously right. People need to realise there is no-one to replace roeder with, and no-one has a clue how we should handle our money, so they cant moan about it! :D

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Good luck paying off Roeder and probably some his staff that will want to follow him, considering the financial crisis our club is in. Get a grip and realize the board are in the process of finding a new investor to take over, and only when that happens can we find the right manager to get us promoted.[/quote]

Do you seriously believe the board when they say they are actively looking?

If that is the case, then it is you who needs to get a grip.

[/quote]

Of course not ! Deep down I really understand that Delia is trying to run the club into the ground as part of a personal vendetta against Smudger. Don''t think that I can''t see that her regular injections of her own cash to keep the club afloat don''t represent part of a devious scheme to have us relegated to the Conference North.

Just one question for you. Where is Peter Cullum?

[/quote]

just one question for you, if the NCFC board had accepted the £5 million for new players 14 months ago, followed by a promised further £15 million before the start of this season, where abouts in the league do you estimate we might be? Would we be in a better or worse position?

[/quote]

Given his subsequent statements and behaviour I don''t believe that such an offer was made. If someone could convince me that he offered money with no strings attached I''ll join any protest you like.

[quote user="ricky knight"]The money should have been spent more wisely years ago, with a proper shoot at the premier league. As for Roeders replacement, my choice Darren ferguson at posh. If Roeder take us down, which history and his current stats suggest he probably will, we could be in serious trouble and in admin to start the season in points arrears.[/quote]

So the wise way to spend our money NOW, would be to sack roeder, and buy a new manager, which will probably end in him being sacked? Please stop now... You''re digging your self a big whole.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]We don''t just need a new manager - we need new money, new players, new coaching and management, basically the club is in one hell of a mess and yet you all continue to deny that is the case.[/quote]

I know lots of billionaires who are looking to invest money in football clubs but they can''t find a group of fans that complain enough. If we have a jolly good protest everything will be sorted - why don''t they all see how simple it is!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Given your response to Max earlier, I find this rather strangely obtuse! You wouldn''t perchance be deliberately missing the point would you?

[/quote]

Sorry? You made a statement that you know lots of billionaires. Well, come on then, who are they, or were you telling porkies???

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

Jesus christ! How long have you and all the other muppets been coming out with this old chestnut? Please open your eyes. Seriously, try it.

[/quote]

Wrong terminology young man. I think what you meant to say was " people who understand the game and don''t jump on the nearest passing bandwagon because they want to be Smudger".

Week after week you post the same relentless negativity.I might actually take an interest if you actually showed some attempt at objectivity,but I think that''s beyond you, isn''t it?

[/quote]

Ah it didn''t take long for possibly the biggest muppet on this site to pipe up in response. Relentless negativity? Please explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? I think you''ll find it''s beyond you.

[/quote]

Why thank you, young man. To be recognised by someone whose opinion I treasure so much is indeed a great honour!

In answer to your charmingly posed question I don''t think that there is much mileage in constantly hurling abuse at the manager when you appear to have the tactical acumen of a brick. I really enjoy a good debate, but that relies on both parties having an open mind,so there''s very little point in wasting my time by trying to be logical. However, I will be there on Sunday cheering the lads on, because I haven''t got enough money to buy the club or the ability to take over as manager. However, I look forward to seeing you in the dug out and will obviously refrain from criticising any of your decisions, at least for the first half. Best of luck in changing the clubs financial position. I admire you for believing you can do so, I used to think that I could change the world many years ago, but when you get to my age you realise that stamping your little feet and being rude to people doesn''t get you what you want. I suspect I''ve been through a lot worst times with the club than you, but don''t let that spoil your enjoyment of your little witch hunt.

[/quote]

Cheering the lads on? In the jarrold stand? Are you sure? As for witch hunts, didn''t work too badly for those who wanted chase out did it, and i''m sure you''ll remember those days as you are clearly the elder party here and supporter of many more years as you like to continually point out. Which by the way obviously makes your points much more valid.

[/quote]

Absolutely right. I knew you''d see sense eventually! You''re too young to remember, standing bybut when Chase was ousted there was someone  to come in (otherwise the club would have died) and the country wasn''t in the worst recession of the century, but don''t let that stop you storming the barricades.

[/quote]

Nobody knew there was someone ready to come in then just as no one knows now. Oh and i was there in the chase out days my friend, i may not be as long in the tooth as you but believe it or not my balls have dropped and i have hair in all the right places.

[/quote]

Presumably that means that you believe that Cullum will do so? Oh dear!

[/quote]

I don'' remember saying that? And once again please tell me who we all knew was ready to replace chase when he was ousted?

[/quote]

No? Nothing? No answer? That''s because you know you don''t have one isn''t it? Oh well hope you''ve enjoyed your boxing day. Perhaps off to bed now gramps, probably for the best.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

Jesus christ! How long have you and all the other muppets been coming out with this old chestnut? Please open your eyes. Seriously, try it.

[/quote]

Wrong terminology young man. I think what you meant to say was " people who understand the game and don''t jump on the nearest passing bandwagon because they want to be Smudger".

Week after week you post the same relentless negativity.I might actually take an interest if you actually showed some attempt at objectivity,but I think that''s beyond you, isn''t it?

[/quote]

Ah it didn''t take long for possibly the biggest muppet on this site to pipe up in response. Relentless negativity? Please explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? I think you''ll find it''s beyond you.

[/quote]

Why thank you, young man. To be recognised by someone whose opinion I treasure so much is indeed a great honour!

In answer to your charmingly posed question I don''t think that there is much mileage in constantly hurling abuse at the manager when you appear to have the tactical acumen of a brick. I really enjoy a good debate, but that relies on both parties having an open mind,so there''s very little point in wasting my time by trying to be logical. However, I will be there on Sunday cheering the lads on, because I haven''t got enough money to buy the club or the ability to take over as manager. However, I look forward to seeing you in the dug out and will obviously refrain from criticising any of your decisions, at least for the first half. Best of luck in changing the clubs financial position. I admire you for believing you can do so, I used to think that I could change the world many years ago, but when you get to my age you realise that stamping your little feet and being rude to people doesn''t get you what you want. I suspect I''ve been through a lot worst times with the club than you, but don''t let that spoil your enjoyment of your little witch hunt.

[/quote]

Cheering the lads on? In the jarrold stand? Are you sure? As for witch hunts, didn''t work too badly for those who wanted chase out did it, and i''m sure you''ll remember those days as you are clearly the elder party here and supporter of many more years as you like to continually point out. Which by the way obviously makes your points much more valid.

[/quote]

Absolutely right. I knew you''d see sense eventually! You''re too young to remember, standing bybut when Chase was ousted there was someone  to come in (otherwise the club would have died) and the country wasn''t in the worst recession of the century, but don''t let that stop you storming the barricades.

[/quote]

Nobody knew there was someone ready to come in then just as no one knows now. Oh and i was there in the chase out days my friend, i may not be as long in the tooth as you but believe it or not my balls have dropped and i have hair in all the right places.

[/quote]

Presumably that means that you believe that Cullum will do so? Oh dear!

[/quote]

I don'' remember saying that? And once again please tell me who we all knew was ready to replace chase when he was ousted?

[/quote]

Well sure as hell no-one else is going to! We didn''t know that Delia was in the wings, and, if you recall, the club nearly folded. We were lucky. Next time we might not be.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Good luck paying off Roeder and probably some his staff that will want to follow him, considering the financial crisis our club is in. Get a grip and realize the board are in the process of finding a new investor to take over, and only when that happens can we find the right manager to get us promoted.[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course not ! Deep down I really understand that Delia is trying to run the club into the ground as part of a personal vendetta against Smudger. Don''t think that I can''t see that her regular injections of her own cash to keep the club afloat don''t represent part of a devious scheme to have us relegated to the Conference North.

[/quote]

just one question for you, if the NCFC board had accepted the £5 million for new players 14 months ago, followed by a promised further £15 million before the start of this season, where abouts in the league do you estimate we might be? Would we be in a better or worse position?

[/quote]

Given his subsequent statements and behaviour I don''t believe that such an offer was made. If someone could convince me that he offered money with no strings attached I''ll join any protest you like.

[/quote]

Now I put you higher up the scale of posters than the likes of Max or Badger, so I am sure you will know that money is never offered without strings! The strings in this case meaning poor old Auntie D not getting much back on her, ahem "investment". And do you know what, it wouldn''t have bothered me one bit.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]We don''t just need a new manager - we need new money, new players, new coaching and management, basically the club is in one hell of a mess and yet you all continue to deny that is the case.[/quote]So how are you going to get it then - oh a protest that should do the trick. I know lots of billionaires who are looking to invest money in football clubs but they can''t find a group of fans that complain enough. If we have a jolly good protest everything will be sorted - why don''t they all see how simple it is![/quote]

[/quote]Given your response to Max earlier, I find this rather strangely obtuse! You wouldn''t perchance be deliberately missing the point would you?

[/quote]

Sorry? You made a statement that you know lots of billionaires. Well, come on then, who are they, or were you telling porkies???

[/quote]Sorry, I overestimated you - I thought that you were being deliberately obtuse - I see now that it was quite genuine. Many apologies!

We''ll only stay up because the teams below us are so much worse than are selves.As for tactics prim oppotunity with Crofty out for Bell to show us what he can do in his natural position of right midfield and were does GR start him on the left the mans a joke.Every week we hear this man saying its unacceptable that certain things shouldn''t happen yet week in week out they do,so what is he doing about it obviously f**k all.Teams like Reading are good sides don''t take this the wrong way but they only 3 maybe 4 stand out players i.e K.Doyle,S.Hunt,N.Hunt, same at Wolves S.E.Blankes,C.Iwelumo,M.Kitely.Palace have 1 B.Watson yet he didn''t even start today and they beat us 3-1,this is just a testament to how good there respective managers are to get the average players around there star players to up there game to an extent that the''re challenging at the right end of the table.Some may argue but we have S.Clingan (possibly freebie of the year),at the moment L.Lita,on form L.Croft,the magician W.Hoolahan,and apparentely the best keeper out side the top flight D.Marshall,yet GR can''t get the best out of these players let alone the ones around them nobody has any confidence apart from when the 12th man comes into play at Carrow Rd and thats just the fans doing GR job for him,I have to stick with my word or GR would be brining me down to his level.I said when he arrived keep us up i''d be happy, mid table this season i''d take,but a real push 2009-10.any comments on what i''ve would be an interesting read thanks for taking the time to read my bull s**t

P.s once again lucky today that everyone around us are just as s**t,think from Derby down nobody won apart from Doncaster who beat a relagation rival which leaves the 3 that personaly i think will go down in the relagation places.      "COME ON THE CITY"        

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Given your response to Max earlier, I find this rather strangely obtuse! You wouldn''t perchance be deliberately missing the point would you?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, I overestimated you - I thought that you were being deliberately obtuse - I see now that it was quite genuine. Many apologies!
[/quote]

Now don''t hide behind your keyboard firing off petty insults, do you know any billionaires? It really shouldn''t be a difficult question to answer, as you are smart enough to call me obtuse etc.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now I put you higher up the scale of posters than the likes of Max or Badger, so I am sure you will know that money is never offered without strings! The strings in this case meaning poor old Auntie D not getting much back on her, ahem "investment". And do you know what, it wouldn''t have bothered me one bit.

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure no-one wants to be on your scale, because people at the top are going to be people who agree with your retarded ideas, ouch :(, joking... But just because our ideas are different, dosn''t mean im low on the scale :)?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, I overestimated you - I thought that you were being deliberately obtuse - I see now that it was quite genuine. Many apologies!
[/quote]

Now don''t hide behind your keyboard firing off petty insults, do you know any billionaires? It really shouldn''t be a difficult question to answer, as you are smart enough to call me obtuse etc.

[/quote]

What''s up, can''t remember their names? Badger I doubt you even know anyone in full time work, let alone with money to invest, let alone Billionaires. However if you were just trying to illustrate your point, then I would suggest using " I bet there are a lot of Billionaires looking to invest" instead of " I know a lot of Billionaires who are looking to invest" as the phrase that you used was 1/ obviously a lie, 2/ intended to try and "big yourself up". Failed.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry, I overestimated you - I thought that you were being deliberately obtuse - I see now that it was quite genuine. Many apologies![/quote]

[/quote]It was thinly disguised irony. To save you the bother I have looked up a definition for you."Irony is a disparity of expression and intention: when a speaker says one thing but means another"I thought that you had spotted it but had deliberately chosen to miss it but only realised later that you hadn''t. I''m sure Max knows what irony is but you were very disparaging about him earlier. Perhaps people in glass houses shouldn''t throw stones?

Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)

[quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[/quote]

Whatever that is I''ll agree with it, i''ve only been in this world for a short time :) And yes, i think he is a little bit do-la-ley :)

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[/quote]Sorry BB (to save you the bother):-An indictment is an accusation or charge against something!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[/quote]

Sorry BB (to save you the bother):-

An indictment is an accusation or charge against something!

[/quote]

He''s probably gone to have his tea now, coincidence hey? :)

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry BB (to save you the bother):-

An indictment is an accusation or charge against something!

[/quote]

He''s probably gone to have his tea now, coincidence hey? :)

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

[/quote]

no, you see, you still don''t get it. It would have been irony if you had said " I bet there are lots of Billionaires wishing to invest", because we both know this is probably not the case. However you lied and said " I know lots of Billionaires" no irony there, just attention seeking. Keep working at it, you''ll get it right, don''t worry.

ps - Is Max some kind of gimp boy you keep locked up in the basement, so you can wheel him out when it suits to support your view? Let the boy go, he deserves to try and get himself some kind of a life!

[/quote]

no, you see, you still don''t get it. It would have been irony if you had said " I bet there are lots of Billionaires wishing to invest", because we both know this is probably not the case. However you lied and said " I know lots of Billionaires" no irony there, just attention seeking. Keep working at it, you''ll get it right, don''t worry.

ps - Is Max some kind of gimp boy you keep locked up in the basement, so you can wheel him out when it suits to support your view? Let the boy go, he deserves to try and get himself some kind of a life!

[/quote]

Funny, teh fact is your point is retarded and his makes sence, obviously " i know lots of millionairs is irony" as there is very few millionairers in the word, let alone britain. Thefore its obviously irony, Please stop trying to fight a loosing battle !

[quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

Correct!

[/quote]

Look who''s talking?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry BB I''ve done my best. I''ve even looked up definitions for you. If you can''t get it, you just can''t.

I don''t know what a gimp boy is but imagine that it is not supposed to be good! Don''t know him, I just felt that you were rather uneccesarily hostile to him, particularly given the ability to spot something so patently absent in yourself. If you think that it is all a plot to attack your viewpoint, I suggest that you look up the word paranoia!

[quote user="max"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny, teh fact is your point is retarded and his makes sence, obviously " i know lots of millionairs is irony" as there is very few millionairers in the word, let alone britain. Thefore its obviously irony, Please stop trying to fight a loosing battle !

[/quote]

Billionaires* sorry, typo''s :)