Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

*** OFF ROEDER

[quote user="max"][quote user="max"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[/quote]

no, you see, you still don''t get it. It would have been irony if you had said " I bet there are lots of Billionaires wishing to invest", because we both know this is probably not the case. However you lied and said " I know lots of Billionaires" no irony there, just attention seeking. Keep working at it, you''ll get it right, don''t worry.

ps - Is Max some kind of gimp boy you keep locked up in the basement, so you can wheel him out when it suits to support your view? Let the boy go, he deserves to try and get himself some kind of a life!

[/quote]

Funny, teh fact is your point is retarded and his makes sence, obviously " i know lots of millionairs is irony" as there is very few millionairers in the word, let alone britain. Thefore its obviously irony, Please stop trying to fight a loosing battle !

[/quote]

Billionaires* sorry, typo''s :)

[/quote]

as well as the above mentioned typo, you also got the wrong, spelling it as teh, also sense, spelling it as sence, oh and you spell losing like this, not loosing. but I understand it''s getting late, and you will be geting tired. time for your milk and cookies and then mum can tuck you in and read you a nice story. night night! [:D]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"][quote user="max"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="max"]Erm... Im probably being the idiot here, but erhhh.... I thought he was joking BB, :)[/quote]

Yes - pearls before Swine! I think he is an indictment of the education system of the past perhaps?

[/quote]

no, you see, you still don''t get it. It would have been irony if you had said " I bet there are lots of Billionaires wishing to invest", because we both know this is probably not the case. However you lied and said " I know lots of Billionaires" no irony there, just attention seeking. Keep working at it, you''ll get it right, don''t worry.

ps - Is Max some kind of gimp boy you keep locked up in the basement, so you can wheel him out when it suits to support your view? Let the boy go, he deserves to try and get himself some kind of a life!

[/quote]

Funny, teh fact is your point is retarded and his makes sence, obviously " i know lots of millionairs is irony" as there is very few millionairers in the word, let alone britain. Thefore its obviously irony, Please stop trying to fight a loosing battle !

[/quote]

[/quote]

as well as the above mentioned typo, you also got the wrong, spelling it as teh, also sense, spelling it as sence, oh and you spell losing like this, not loosing. but I understand it''s getting late, and you will be geting tired. time for your milk and cookies and then mum can tuck you in and read you a nice story. night night! [:D]

[/quote]

blimey! I must be slipping, you also managed to get millionaire wrong. so let''s just do a reprise here. you were championing yourself as someone who has done pretty well in your exams, right? you managed to get the following words wrong - the, sense, losing, millionaire. not the most difficult words really eh? but don''t worry kid, you''re special...

Barclay Boy, you complain about the failure of our education system, and then fail to notice the ironic, or well probably more sarcastic post by Badger, this is hilarious, you have made yourself look like a complete tool by continuing to fight your losing battle as well.

I agree with everyone that the results are not what we expect, but I think it is what we should be beginning to expect. Roeder has stated that when he came to the club it was the worst squad of players he had ever inherited, and that is quite simply something that can not be solved overnight. Yes, the results are not going our way, but we are starting to play something that resembles football, which we didn''t see when Grant was in charge.

Roeder managed to work miracles last season, and unfortunately people are still judging us as a team which deserves to be challenging at the top, I don''t want to be defeatist but with the current situation in regards to the board we simply don''t have the money to get up there.

I state again, as I have many times, Roeder WOULD NOT be able to bring in the quality of players he has on loan as permanent signings because there is clearly no money. I think he deserves time still, others may not, but there are many circumstances which should be taken into consideration, not like with Grant who was just utter rubbish.

ncfcstar wrote the following post at 26/12/2008 7:12 PM 

( part of the post)

Roeder has stated that when he came to the club it was the worst squad of players he had ever inherited, and that is quite simply something that can not be solved overnight

Roeder inherited a squad with Marshall, Otsemobor, Huckerby, Dublin, Shackell, Doherty, Drury, Croft, Cureton amongst others are you going to tell me this is worse than he inherited at Gillingham and Watford for goodness sake the man has headed the ball once too often.

The key word here is "squad" ridgeman. You can pick out 4 or 5 players, yes, and they still make the squad today, but the rest of the squad was dire, come on.

Dublin, yes a good player, but retiring at the end of the season. Croft was a player that most people wanted out before, Roeder has clearly improved him, so I wouldn''t have included him 12 months ago. Cureton, are you having a laugh?

I think it was all relative as well ridgeman.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Barclay Boy, you complain about the failure of our education system, and then fail to notice the ironic, or well probably more sarcastic post by Badger, this is hilarious, you have made yourself look like a complete tool by continuing to fight your losing battle as well.

I agree with everyone that the results are not what we expect, but I think it is what we should be beginning to expect. Roeder has stated that when he came to the club it was the worst squad of players he had ever inherited, and that is quite simply something that can not be solved overnight. Yes, the results are not going our way, but we are starting to play something that resembles football, which we didn''t see when Grant was in charge.

Roeder managed to work miracles last season, and unfortunately people are still judging us as a team which deserves to be challenging at the top, I don''t want to be defeatist but with the current situation in regards to the board we simply don''t have the money to get up there.

I state again, as I have many times, Roeder WOULD NOT be able to bring in the quality of players he has on loan as permanent signings because there is clearly no money. I think he deserves time still, others may not, but there are many circumstances which should be taken into consideration, not like with Grant who was just utter rubbish.[/quote]Lets take a closer look at this miracle - He arrived in October, taking over potentially one of the better clubs in this division, albeit we were at the wrong end, come May were we 3 or 4 places higher in the league.We won our last home game, if we had lost we would have been relegated.Why the f**k is that a miracle?GR states he took over one of the worst squads he has ever inherited, yet it was when he was forced to play with Grants team, playing the players in the positions Grant intended, he actually got a string of results together, since then it''s all been down hill.As for the old argument we are playing good football so therefore everything is ok!! WTF is that about? we have lost most of our games for 12 months, other teams have therefore scored more goals and we have scored less  - how is that good football? it''s obviously bad football and as a result we are at the bottom of the league!

Seriously John, Roeder did extremely well to keep us up last season that is the miracle I think he worked.

I didn''t say everything was ok, but I think the fact that we are playing good football is a big point. If we were playing terribly and losing I would be all for sacking Roeder but I just don''t agree that it is the best scenario. Have you seen us play John? Without money we won''t be going anywhere, but it is quite simply a mystery to me why we don''t have anything when you have teams like Burnley, Barnsley, Palace and Preston managing to trade well and have some money. Perhaps Palace isn''t the best example, but how are Burnley affording to compete?

It is a change at board level that is needed, not a change of manager.

Do you go to the games John?I''ve been going for years, and our current performances are mostly better than anything post Worthington''s title winning season. We had three or four good performances in the prem, notably beating the two uniteds (Manchester and Newcastle) but for the most part it was awful up there. We lost 6-0 when we needed a result to stay up, that shows you something doesn''t it.Worthington played dire (but effective for a while) football, and we were all happy because we were winning most weeks, especially at home. When it went bad, it was very very bad. Granty''s football was hopeless but had some steal, but it was dire. We actually play some good football under GR, and although it''s so so saddening to keep losing games, we are only 1 piece of a jigsaw away from a bloody good side. Sadly, I don''t think it will ever work out for GR now though.You lot moaning need to bloody well remember life before we got to the play off finals. It was horrible at CR then, with crowds as little as 13k and we could have gone down the year Worthington took over. For the record, I also thought that Hamilton had us playing some good football until towards the end, and we know how that turned out - I expect the same fate for GR.I don''t like the situation we are in, and it saddens me greatly. But most of the moaners tallk half a crock of sh.it.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"][quote user="max"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

blimey! I must be slipping, you also managed to get millionaire wrong. so let''s just do a reprise here. you were championing yourself as someone who has done pretty well in your exams, right? you managed to get the following words wrong - the, sense, losing, millionaire. not the most difficult words really eh? but don''t worry kid, you''re special...

[/quote]

Sorry for making hmm, 1,2,3,4... Four mistakes out of, 2000 words? If i do my maths thats 500 words per mistake, therefore it''s not too bad. That is your best comeback though, Isn''t it? Oh Mr.moron, you think YOU are special, but your not, just go support a team thats always going to win games, like man united, you''re not a supporter, so leave, please, thank-you, goodnight sir.

Nice arguement :)

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seriously John, Roeder did extremely well to keep us up last season that is the miracle I think he worked. I didn''t say everything was ok, but I think the fact that we are playing good football is a big point. If we were playing terribly and losing I would be all for sacking Roeder but I just don''t agree that it is the best scenario. Have you seen us play John? Without money we won''t be going anywhere, but it is quite simply a mystery to me why we don''t have anything when you have teams like Burnley, Barnsley, Palace and Preston managing to trade well and have some money. Perhaps Palace isn''t the best example, but how are Burnley affording to compete? It is a change at board level that is needed, not a change of manager.[/quote]

Agreed ncfcstar, Roeders hand is forced by the peanuts he is given to play with. Every transfer window he has to start again because he is robbing Peter to pay Paul all the time he is just patching the team as he has no funds to do otherwise.

I am Not Roeders greatest fan and for sure he makes some strange decisions at times and cuts his nose off to spite his face with certain players but the PROBLEM IS THE BOARD!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seriously John, Roeder did extremely well to keep us up last season that is the miracle I think he worked.

I didn''t say everything was ok, but I think the fact that we are playing good football is a big point. If we were playing terribly and losing I would be all for sacking Roeder but I just don''t agree that it is the best scenario. Have you seen us play John? Without money we won''t be going anywhere, but it is quite simply a mystery to me why we don''t have anything when you have teams like Burnley, Barnsley, Palace and Preston managing to trade well and have some money. Perhaps Palace isn''t the best example, but how are Burnley affording to compete?

It is a change at board level that is needed, not a change of manager.[/quote]Sorry ncfcstar I wasn''t suggesting the - "playing good football so everything is ok"  quote was yours but that seems to be the general argument in defense of GR, many games we are playing 5, even 6 in midfield with a short striker up front, I believe this is the reason the ball is played on the ground and the reason we have the greater percentage of possession in most games, it looks like we are playing better football than the opposition but it''s deceptive - the fact they score more goals than us in almost every game, shows we are not playing as well as we think we are.The other line of defense, is GR has had little money to spend - but when has any Norwich manager had a lot of money? every manager I''ve ever known has worked on a shoe string, GR has had enough money to change the entire squad inside 12 months, many loans admittedly but according to GR all top players, whichever way you look at it, we shouldn''t be in the bottom 5. There are many reasons we are doing badly but for me the main reasons are GR''s poor man-management style, poor team selection, lack of tactical knowledge to actually win games and generally his personality which neither inspires the team or gives them confidence

ncfcstar wrote the following post at 26/12/2008 7:31 PM:

The key word here is "squad" ridgeman. You can pick out 4 or 5 players, yes, and they still make the squad today, but the rest of the squad was dire, come on.

Dublin, yes a good player, but retiring at the end of the season. Croft was a player that most people wanted out before, Roeder has clearly improved him, so I wouldn''t have included him 12 months ago. Cureton, are you having a laugh?

I think it was all relative as well ridgeman

A worse squad than Gillingham lets get real.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

This absoulutely diabolical now. the board have got to act. he is cleary not up to the task of managing a team he is rude arrogant and abnocious. his tactical decisions are obvious to every one as the incorrect ones. for example today why the hell is lupoli left on the bench and russell brought on. this tactical lunacy has got to stop.

if he is not axed were going down so please act now ncfc and give the new boss a chance to make additions in january.

[/quote]

i can quite safely say SHUT UP!!! thank you and goodnight

This is just crap.

Roeder has had plenty of time.  His error has been filling the team with loans instead of getting in permenant signings.  He is obsessed with the premier league and thinks any player he can get from a premier squad on loan is the best way to put a Norwich team together.

Bottom line is Crystal Palace were in trouble before Warnock arrived.  they got rid of Morrisson and did not have a single senior striker at the start of the season.  They are now sixth.  No money.  Plymouth, rebuilt by bringing in 11 permenant signings since the new year.  No money and up the table as well.  People like you need to get your heads out of your green and yellow knickers and look at the reality of the situation.

These excuses are wearing thin now.  Roeder has taken the Norwich squad down the wrong path.  Note also that despite our massive loan spending, against Charlton only 3 players were loans!  So what is the fuc**** point in bankrupting the club with loans? 

The board have brought this club to its knees, and Glenn Roeder is close to chopping off its head.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Barclay Boy, you complain about the failure of our education system, and then fail to notice the ironic, or well probably more sarcastic post by Badger, this is hilarious, you have made yourself look like a complete tool by continuing to fight your losing battle as well. I agree with everyone that the results are not what we expect, but I think it is what we should be beginning to expect. Roeder has stated that when he came to the club it was the worst squad of players he had ever inherited, and that is quite simply something that can not be solved overnight. Yes, the results are not going our way, but we are starting to play something that resembles football, which we didn''t see when Grant was in charge. Roeder managed to work miracles last season, and unfortunately people are still judging us as a team which deserves to be challenging at the top, I don''t want to be defeatist but with the current situation in regards to the board we simply don''t have the money to get up there. I state again, as I have many times, Roeder WOULD NOT be able to bring in the quality of players he has on loan as permanent signings because there is clearly no money. I think he deserves time still, others may not, but there are many circumstances which should be taken into consideration, not like with Grant who was just utter rubbish.[/quote]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Barclay Boy, you complain about the failure of our education system, and then fail to notice the ironic, or well probably more sarcastic post by Badger, this is hilarious, you have made yourself look like a complete tool by continuing to fight your losing battle as well. I agree with everyone that the results are not what we expect, but I think it is what we should be beginning to expect. Roeder has stated that when he came to the club it was the worst squad of players he had ever inherited, and that is quite simply something that can not be solved overnight. Yes, the results are not going our way, but we are starting to play something that resembles football, which we didn''t see when Grant was in charge. Roeder managed to work miracles last season, and unfortunately people are still judging us as a team which deserves to be challenging at the top, I don''t want to be defeatist but with the current situation in regards to the board we simply don''t have the money to get up there. I state again, as I have many times, Roeder WOULD NOT be able to bring in the quality of players he has on loan as permanent signings because there is clearly no money. I think he deserves time still, others may not, but there are many circumstances which should be taken into consideration, not like with Grant who was just utter rubbish.[/quote]

not as big a tool as you look continuing to defend Roeder! I have previously supported Roeder. However, what is becoming very apparent is that Roeder is seriously lacking in man management skills. The main problem remains concerning serial under investment by those in charge, and until they clear off then Houdini could not get us out of this mess.

[quote user="max"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]well said ncfc star, I am getting sick of people saying certain substitutions were pointless without personally seeing the movement and effort certain players were putting in. For all we know also Lupoli may not be putting in the goods in training and Russell may be impressing and has got his reward.[/quote]

His man management skills are fucking abysmal! He drops drury after we''ve kept a clean sheet, he keeps our second top goal scorer on the bench for 90 mins AGAIN when we need goals, a player he told us all was an incredible signing we should all be excited about but all of a sudden is lightweight, has rodent not done his research! Not to mention persisting with captain invisible, the worst player to wear the armband in ncfc history (and that includes andy hughes). I don''t give a fuck what the players do in training, it''s what they do on matchday that counts. With this miserable excuse for a manager we are heading straight to league one without question, it''s a shame muppets like you can''t understand this. 

[/quote]

Ok fearofambition, was you at the game? I dont think you was, i mean i like drury and i respect him as a player, but he is obviously unfit. Last homegame he was contiously getting outpaced, and he couldn''t get back after making a run, everyone could see this, this is obviously why bertrand replaced him you moron. And why dont you guys just shut up about this now, face the music WE WONT GET RID OF ROEDER AS WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, even if we DID get rid of him, which i dont think is going to happen, who will we peplace him with? Peter grant? I dont think so... Besides who WOULD want to come to us, when the manager gets the team to play well and score goals, people still curse him and want him out, It''s theese idiots that are ruining the club, not the board, not the manager, not the players the retarded supporters (well i suppose they dont really support)... Ok theese haters that dont go to a game to support, but go to hurle some abuse, and shout at every single mistake, can''t anyone else see this? I can see why some people get angry ( i do myself), but shouting at every single mistake isn''t going to make anything better is it. I go to a game to support my club, not to look for a mistake to shout at, and this "protest" some people are arranging, I''d be very glad if you didn''t go to the game, as it would be nice to only have loyal supporters at the club, thank-you !

[/quote]

yep, education system still working. "why don''t you guys just shut up" shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up! I am right you are wrong! boo hoo [:''(][:''(]

ncfcstar wrote the following post at 26/12/2008 10:58 PM:

Like I said ridgeman it''s all relative, Gillingham weren''t in the Championship.

Whilst I respect your views Roeder statement was quite clear "the worst squad I have ever inherited" thats why I include Gillingham and Watford and mentioned some of the players involved. Roeder never mentioned anything about any division he quite clearly stated the worst squad.