Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

*** OFF ROEDER

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]"Or the 24'' 000 mugs who turn up week after week for whom the board and the manager have no respect for whatsoever?"

I believe Fearofambition, you will agree when I quote you saying this in another thread? Maybe if you start attending the bloody games and realize we are beginning to play some top football at Carrow Road (away form has always been our problem for years now) you would actually be able to see the positives and improvements this year... Lee Croft''s huge improvements from a poor player to a player now being spotted by other clubs, scoring goals and can produce a top cross, matty pattison improvements from being the club scape-goat to a midfielder with a bit of passion and a bite in the challenge, the way in which David Bell can finally produce a wonderful set piece delivery to the Norwich players in the box, that is just to name a few.

Try attending the games and enjoy yourself over the festive period instead of sitting around basing your judgements on the club from Neil Adams roundup after the game or whatever sources you go by.[/quote]You miss the point CR - these people are such experts on football that they don''t need to go to games to appreciate the tactical weaknesses in the same way that they don''t need to know the first thing about finance to understand that Delia is pocketing all the money. Those of us that go or understand anything are just gullible. We should take advantage of their genius whilst online to fnd the solution to world poverty too!

Nicely put :) Based on today''s debates, seeing fearofambition find the solution to a sudoku puzzle, let alone world poverty, would be a long shot!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Carrow Roeder"]"Or the 24'' 000 mugs who turn up week after week for whom the board and the manager have no respect for whatsoever?" I believe Fearofambition, you will agree when I quote you saying this in another thread? Maybe if you start attending the bloody games and realize we are beginning to play some top football at Carrow Road (away form has always been our problem for years now) you would actually be able to see the positives and improvements this year... Lee Croft''s huge improvements from a poor player to a player now being spotted by other clubs, scoring goals and can produce a top cross, matty pattison improvements from being the club scape-goat to a midfielder with a bit of passion and a bite in the challenge, the way in which David Bell can finally produce a wonderful set piece delivery to the Norwich players in the box, that is just to name a few. Try attending the games and enjoy yourself over the festive period instead of sitting around basing your judgements on the club from Neil Adams roundup after the game or whatever sources you go by.[/quote]

You miss the point CR - these people are such experts on football that they don''t need to go to games to appreciate the tactical weaknesses in the same way that they don''t need to know the first thing about finance to understand that Delia is pocketing all the money.

Those of us that go or understand anything are just gullible.
We should take advantage of their genius whilst online to fnd the solution to world poverty too!
[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][Y]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hold on Lincoln, neither of us were actually at the game so how do you know bringing on Cort instead of Lupoli was tactical lunacy, you quite simply don''t.[/quote]

Thats a fair point,but i would take more notice of Adams on radio naaaaarfolk than some Joe Bloggs at the game.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Nicely put :) Based on today''s debates, seeing fearofambition find the solution to a sudoku puzzle, let alone world poverty, would be a long shot![/quote]

He''d probably accuse that ******* Roeder of trying to get a crap Japanese player on loan!!!

TS, I think his argument is that it''s not reliable to base an argument around Neil''s point of view, whereas going to the game and basing his argument about what he has seen would be more respected.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Nicely put :) Based on today''s debates, seeing fearofambition find the solution to a sudoku puzzle, let alone world poverty, would be a long shot![/quote]Apparently he tried one once but didn''t have much luck - he used the excuse that spelling wasn''t his strong point!

Listen max i would wager i have been to more city games than you have had hot dinners. I made a stand to stay away while Queen Delia is in charge i wont attend a game, i will not give city another penny till i know it will be spent wisely, not like the last few years. We went up under Ron Saunders with the most rotten football ever imo, nobody gave a shxte we were in the top division. if you read my post i said winning breeds confidence and good football will follow but a manager is judged on results, not good football, Roeders results are useless, the stats dont lie. 

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

Jesus christ! How long have you and all the other muppets been coming out with this old chestnut? Please open your eyes. Seriously, try it.

[/quote]

Wrong terminology young man. I think what you meant to say was " people who understand the game and don''t jump on the nearest passing bandwagon because they want to be Smudger".

Week after week you post the same relentless negativity.I might actually take an interest if you actually showed some attempt at objectivity,but I think that''s beyond you, isn''t it?

[/quote]

Ah it didn''t take long for possibly the biggest muppet on this site to pipe up in response. Relentless negativity? Please explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? I think you''ll find it''s beyond you.

[/quote]

Why thank you, young man. To be recognised by someone whose opinion I treasure so much is indeed a great honour!

In answer to your charmingly posed question I don''t think that there is much mileage in constantly hurling abuse at the manager when you appear to have the tactical acumen of a brick. I really enjoy a good debate, but that relies on both parties having an open mind,so there''s very little point in wasting my time by trying to be logical. However, I will be there on Sunday cheering the lads on, because I haven''t got enough money to buy the club or the ability to take over as manager. However, I look forward to seeing you in the dug out and will obviously refrain from criticising any of your decisions, at least for the first half. Best of luck in changing the clubs financial position. I admire you for believing you can do so, I used to think that I could change the world many years ago, but when you get to my age you realise that stamping your little feet and being rude to people doesn''t get you what you want. I suspect I''ve been through a lot worst times with the club than you, but don''t let that spoil your enjoyment of your little witch hunt.

[/quote]

Cheering the lads on? In the jarrold stand? Are you sure? As for witch hunts, didn''t work too badly for those who wanted chase out did it, and i''m sure you''ll remember those days as you are clearly the elder party here and supporter of many more years as you like to continually point out. Which by the way obviously makes your points much more valid.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

Jesus christ! How long have you and all the other muppets been coming out with this old chestnut? Please open your eyes. Seriously, try it.

[/quote]

Wrong terminology young man. I think what you meant to say was " people who understand the game and don''t jump on the nearest passing bandwagon because they want to be Smudger".

Week after week you post the same relentless negativity.I might actually take an interest if you actually showed some attempt at objectivity,but I think that''s beyond you, isn''t it?

[/quote]

Ah it didn''t take long for possibly the biggest muppet on this site to pipe up in response. Relentless negativity? Please explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? I think you''ll find it''s beyond you.

[/quote]

Why thank you, young man. To be recognised by someone whose opinion I treasure so much is indeed a great honour!

In answer to your charmingly posed question I don''t think that there is much mileage in constantly hurling abuse at the manager when you appear to have the tactical acumen of a brick. I really enjoy a good debate, but that relies on both parties having an open mind,so there''s very little point in wasting my time by trying to be logical. However, I will be there on Sunday cheering the lads on, because I haven''t got enough money to buy the club or the ability to take over as manager. However, I look forward to seeing you in the dug out and will obviously refrain from criticising any of your decisions, at least for the first half. Best of luck in changing the clubs financial position. I admire you for believing you can do so, I used to think that I could change the world many years ago, but when you get to my age you realise that stamping your little feet and being rude to people doesn''t get you what you want. I suspect I''ve been through a lot worst times with the club than you, but don''t let that spoil your enjoyment of your little witch hunt.

[/quote]

Cheering the lads on? In the jarrold stand? Are you sure? As for witch hunts, didn''t work too badly for those who wanted chase out did it, and i''m sure you''ll remember those days as you are clearly the elder party here and supporter of many more years as you like to continually point out. Which by the way obviously makes your points much more valid.

[/quote]

Absolutely right. I knew you''d see sense eventually! You''re too young to remember, but when Chase was ousted there was someone standing by to come in (otherwise the club would have died) and the country wasn''t in the worst recession of the century, but don''t let that stop you storming the barricades.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Listen max i would wager i have been to more city games than you have had hot dinners. I made a stand to stay away while Queen Delia is in charge i wont attend a game, i will not give city another penny till i know it will be spent wisely, not like the last few years. We went up under Ron Saunders with the most rotten football ever imo, nobody gave a shxte we were in the top division. if you read my post i said winning breeds confidence and good football will follow but a manager is judged on results, not good football, Roeders results are useless, the stats dont lie. [/quote]I can remember the Saunders days and yes the football was awful. I still went but my Dad stopped becuase it was so bad. Saunders took us up but it was footballing managers like Bond, Brown and Stringer that made us strong.I may well be in a minority but I don''t want us to be like a Watford or a Stoke - I''d rather see us play football.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Listen max i would wager i have been to more city games than you have had hot dinners. I made a stand to stay away while Queen Delia is in charge i wont attend a game, i will not give city another penny till i know it will be spent wisely, not like the last few years. We went up under Ron Saunders with the most rotten football ever imo, nobody gave a shxte we were in the top division. if you read my post i said winning breeds confidence and good football will follow but a manager is judged on results, not good football, Roeders results are useless, the stats dont lie. [/quote]

That wager wouldn''t be a good idea, I''ve had 3 hot dinners in my lifetime, unlucky... but still... So spending our money wisely would be sacking roeder, and bringing in a new useless manager? Oh ok. Yes winning does breed confidence, and good football MAY follow, but who are you thinking of replacing roeder with? The local crackhead? Or maybe go slightly higher to keith webb, we''re stuck with Roeder so tough. But still, loosing to ipswitch was a bad result? Or wolves 5-2 :)? But yes i agree that most away games are hopeless, but hey i dont care, i only go to five away games a season, but all home games... I want to see us play well at home and away, but i think playing crap football will get us relegated, good passing football however will get us promoted :)

P.S. how would you suggest "spending our money wisely" would be?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wtf, "objectivity"? That coming from those who continue to make excuses for the inept Roeder.

Have any of you lot looked at the league table lately? All this "the results will come, we''re playing so well" bulls**t has been coming out of your collective mouths for 4 months now. So answer me this, seeing as you apparently know the game oh so well - when are these results going to come?

I suggest you try counting the ''L''s on this page.

http://www.norwichcity-mad.co.uk/footydb/loadtmrs.asp

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wtf, "objectivity"? That coming from those who continue to make excuses for the inept Roeder.

Have any of you lot looked at the league table lately? All this "the results will come, we''re playing so well" bulls**t has been coming out of your collective mouths for 4 months now. So answer me this, seeing as you apparently know the game oh so well - when are these results going to come?

I suggest you try counting the ''L''s on this page.

http://www.norwichcity-mad.co.uk/footydb/loadtmrs.asp[/quote]So we get a new manager and everything will be perfect - ....er didn''t we try that before?

Fotheringham ahead of Russell, Bertrand ahead of Drury tells you all you need to know about Roeder and I dont do favourites. Bertrand has struggled this season but I believe that is because last season he played with Camara behind him for most of the time and I believe he is a better midfielder than full back Drury is  a better full back. Fotheringham has apart from a couple of games proved that he has little to offer in this league and Russell is a much better choice.

As for all the good football we are playing we are leaking goals week after week thats from a manager who was a defender and who let another of his " favourites" Shackell leave the club to leave us woefully short in central defence. Sorry but after fifty years of support I have certainly had enough of the spineless thread that runs through our team. 

Good luck paying off Roeder and probably some his staff that will want to follow him, considering the financial crisis our club is in. Get a grip and realize the board are in the process of finding a new investor to take over, and only when that happens can we find the right manager to get us promoted.

We don''t just need a new manager - we need new money, new players, new coaching and management, basically the club is in one hell of a mess and yet you all continue to deny that is the case.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Good luck paying off Roeder and probably some his staff that will want to follow him, considering the financial crisis our club is in. Get a grip and realize the board are in the process of finding a new investor to take over, and only when that happens can we find the right manager to get us promoted.[/quote]

Do you seriously believe the board when they say they are actively looking?

If that is the case, then it is you who needs to get a grip.

Max, i now realise i am not dealing with someone with good exam results, my city attendance record is well into four figures and if you think beating wolves and ipshxt as much as i enjoyed the results, is enough to keep us up, you are in cuckoo land sir.Please as has already been asked can we expect this upturn you spout on about, we are nearly in january.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolutely right. I knew you''d see sense eventually! You''re too young to remember, standing bybut when Chase was ousted there was someone  to come in (otherwise the club would have died) and the country wasn''t in the worst recession of the century, but don''t let that stop you storming the barricades.

[/quote]

Nobody knew there was someone ready to come in then just as no one knows now. Oh and i was there in the chase out days my friend, i may not be as long in the tooth as you but believe it or not my balls have dropped and i have hair in all the right places.

Did i just deny any of that? I stated we need a new leader at the club and new investors to take over, then we can get a manager for the job whom the new board would have full confidence in and be able to give him financial stability unlike we can at the moment. WIth a new manager comes new players and new way of coaching.

I just cannot understand how people saying get rid of Roeder NOW is going to achieve anything? It will leave us desperately struggling to find a replacement whom will ultimate be a "fill the gap" manager like Roeder is now, also he would have NO money to spend in the transfer window, resulting in a total and utter failure for the club.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]We don''t just need a new manager - we need new money, new players, new coaching and management, basically the club is in one hell of a mess and yet you all continue to deny that is the case.[/quote]So how are you going to get it then - oh a protest that should do the trick. I know lots of billionaires who are looking to invest money in football clubs but they can''t find a group of fans that complain enough. If we have a jolly good protest everything will be sorted - why don''t they all see how simple it is!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Good luck paying off Roeder and probably some his staff that will want to follow him, considering the financial crisis our club is in. Get a grip and realize the board are in the process of finding a new investor to take over, and only when that happens can we find the right manager to get us promoted.[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course not ! Deep down I really understand that Delia is trying to run the club into the ground as part of a personal vendetta against Smudger. Don''t think that I can''t see that her regular injections of her own cash to keep the club afloat don''t represent part of a devious scheme to have us relegated to the Conference North.

Just one question for you. Where is Peter Cullum?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

This absoulutely diabolical now. the board have got to act. he is cleary not up to the task of managing a team he is rude arrogant and abnocious. his tactical decisions are obvious to every one as the incorrect ones. for example today why the hell is lupoli left on the bench and russell brought on. this tactical lunacy has got to stop.

if he is not axed were going down so please act now ncfc and give the new boss a chance to make additions in january.

[/quote]

would still rather the whole  NCFC Board **** off

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolutely right. I knew you''d see sense eventually! You''re too young to remember, standing bybut when Chase was ousted there was someone  to come in (otherwise the club would have died) and the country wasn''t in the worst recession of the century, but don''t let that stop you storming the barricades.

[/quote]

Nobody knew there was someone ready to come in then just as no one knows now. Oh and i was there in the chase out days my friend, i may not be as long in the tooth as you but believe it or not my balls have dropped and i have hair in all the right places.

[/quote]

Presumably that means that you believe that Cullum will do so? Oh dear!

The club is falling apart in front of our very eyes Badger, so protesting and getting rid of the manager is the best move according to most on here. A protest at this time, lets face it, is NOT going to get the board moving, and any potential investors as you say Badger sure as hell aren''t going to come to a club like this where the fans do everything but bottle you whenever something goes wrong.

It''s that time when everyone has to do what they hate doing, sitting back, watching and enjoying the games whenever they come along over this festive period, and just let the club sort itself out without us lot getting in the way via a protest against the board and manager.

I''m off to enjoy the festive time of year and will be back on here after the Forest game! Enjoy the rest of the festive period people.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

Max, i now realise i am not dealing with someone with good exam results, my city attendance record is well into four figures and if you think beating wolves and ipshxt as much as i enjoyed the results, is enough to keep us up, you are in cuckoo land sir.Please as has already been asked can we expect this upturn you spout on about, we are nearly in january.

[/quote]

That wager wouldn''t be a good idea, I''ve had 3 hot dinners in my lifetime, unlucky... but still... So spending our money wisely would be sacking roeder, and bringing in a new useless manager? Oh ok. Yes winning does breed confidence, and good football MAY follow, but who are you thinking of replacing roeder with? The local crackhead? Or maybe go slightly higher to keith webb, we''re stuck with Roeder so tough. But still, loosing to ipswitch was a bad result? Or wolves 5-2 :)? But yes i agree that most away games are hopeless, but hey i dont care, i only go to five away games a season, but all home games... I want to see us play well at home and away, but i think playing crap football will get us relegated, good passing football however will get us promoted :)

Sorry to disapoint you sir, but I do have good exam results, so dont pull that one out of the hat. I''m probably half your age, or even a quater of it. You''re probly 60 so yes... You dont even answer questions you are wrong in. ANSWER THEESE QUESTIONS! how would you suggest "spending our money wisely" would be????  

who are you thinking of replacing roeder with? The local crackhead?

You can say things like, get a new manager, and spend the money wisely, but you dont have a clue yourself of how to do this, do you sir? So therefor how can you comment on how this should be done? Thank-you.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

Of course not ! Deep down I really understand that Delia is trying to run the club into the ground as part of a personal vendetta against Smudger. Don''t think that I can''t see that her regular injections of her own cash to keep the club afloat don''t represent part of a devious scheme to have us relegated to the Conference North.

Just one question for you. Where is Peter Cullum?

[/quote]

just one question for you, if the NCFC board had accepted the £5 million for new players 14 months ago, followed by a promised further £15 million before the start of this season, where abouts in the league do you estimate we might be? Would we be in a better or worse position?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Presumably that means that you believe that Cullum will do so? Oh dear!

[/quote]

I don'' remember saying that? And once again please tell me who we all knew was ready to replace chase when he was ousted?

[quote user="max"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

Sorry to disapoint you sir, but I do have good exam results, so dont pull that one out of the hat. I''m probably half your age, or even a quater of it. You''re probly 60 so yes... You dont even answer questions you are wrong in. ANSWER THEESE QUESTIONS! how would you suggest "spending our money wisely" would be????  

who are you thinking of replacing roeder with? The local crackhead?

You can say things like, get a new manager, and spend the money wisely, but you dont have a clue yourself of how to do this, do you sir? So therefor how can you comment on how this should be done? Thank-you.

[/quote]

living proof that the education system is failing us today, if you can achieve good results son then God help us![:D]