Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Moderators

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Banned, messages now being deleted and IP logged...[/quote]That''s a relief.  Now what about 1st Wizard, who''s the first to start things off and then the first to run bleating to you?  Not called first Wizard for nothing, clearly...

basically WE8WBA decided to respond to dozens of posts made about 5 years ago and it filled up the top of the posting list pushing all the genuine posts made by norwich fans down the front of the forum. It was a classic bit of trolling by WE8WBA. Possibly his last ever.

The we8wba who''s been here the last few days is not the real we8wba. The real one did post in the free bet this week.

The real one is a master of the multiple ID as well and should also be banned.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Banned, messages now being deleted and IP logged...[/quote]This is good news.This is a Norwich fans message board, lets keep it that way.WE8WBA was just asking for it, he''s been trolling for far too long, and tonight was far too over the top. Good riddance.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

The we8wba who''s been here the last few days is not the real we8wba.

[/quote]I think he is Inchy. From what I can remember we8wba was banned for a couple of weeks but had a second account which he has been using since.I sometimes feel a little sad coming on here myself. How sad must you feel if you''re a Wolves fan with over 2000 posts [:$]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

I sometimes feel a little sad coming on here myself. How sad must you feel if you''re a Wolves fan with over 2000 posts [:$]
[/quote]

Or a Colchester fan with 2500 posts in just over a year [:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

I think he is Inchy. From what I can remember we8wba was banned for a couple of weeks but had a second account which he has been using since.

I sometimes feel a little sad coming on here myself. How sad must you feel if you''re a Wolves fan with over 2000 posts [:$]
[/quote]

Shacks he has notched up over 4,000 posts now, that is really sad.

He does as I said have multiple ID''s and I never forgave his cheating on the free bet thread. But I do suspect this weeks we8 is an imposter from scumsville.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]I think he is Inchy. From what I can remember we8wba was banned for a couple of weeks but had a second account which he has been using since.I sometimes feel a little sad coming on here myself. How sad must you feel if you''re a Wolves fan with over 2000 posts [:$][/quote]

Shacks he has notched up over 4,000 posts now, that is really sad.

He does as I said have multiple ID''s and I never forgave his cheating on the free bet thread. But I do suspect this weeks we8 is an imposter from scumsville.

[/quote]I know Inchy, it was me who first discovered his cheating.He''s been pushing it for a while now. From what I can gather he was banned about two weeks back for passing on a racist joke. I''m not going to get into whether the ban was deserved or not but he has been completely ignoring it and posting on another account. I''ve missed everything that''s got him banned tonight so I can''t pass comment but in the last few weeks he''s brought it upon himself.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I sometimes feel a little sad coming on here myself. How sad must you feel if you''re a Wolves fan with over 2000 posts [:$][/quote]

[/quote]So what''s wrong  with this? He makes some of the most intelligent comments on here?

[quote user="Badger"]So what''s wrong  with this? He makes some of the most intelligent comments on here?[/quote]But he''s not locaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Badger"]So what''s wrong  with this? He makes some of the most intelligent comments on here?[/quote]But he''s not locaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!![/quote]I see your point - locul rubbish is better than forun sense

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Touch me!

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Glad to hear it. No doubt a Suffolk based simpleton with too much time on his/her hands now that school has finished for Christmas.
[/quote]

Oi, leave us Suffolk people alone Ras![;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Glad to hear it. No doubt a Suffolk based simpleton with too much time on his/her hands now that school has finished for Christmas.
[/quote]

[/quote]"a Suffolk based simpleton with too much time on his hands"....

If the cap fits......

LOL! [:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

If the cap fits......

[/quote]

Even a Norfolk MP, a City supporter to boot, admitted Norfolk people go in for inbreeding![:D][:O]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

If the cap fits......

[/quote]

Even a Norfolk MP, a City supporter to boot, admitted Norfolk people go in for inbreeding![:D][:O]

[/quote]Now you even sound like a binner!" [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

If the cap fits......

[/quote]

[/quote]Now you even sound like a binner!" [:D][/quote]

ROFLMAO!   +[:D][:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

If the cap fits......

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep some of the MOST fun I have had was at the back of the New Inn[6]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Oi, leave us Suffolk people alone Ras![;)][/quote]"a Suffolk based simpleton with too much time on his hands"....

If the cap fits......

LOL! [:D] [:D] [:D][/quote]Even a Norfolk MP, a City supporter to boot, admitted Norfolk people go in for inbreeding![:D][:O][/quote]Yep some of the MOST fun I have had was at the back of the New Inn[6][/quote]Yep, we remember watching you Butts [:D]