Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

OFFICIAL CRYSTAL PALACE ***THREAD***

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''ve just seen a rocking horse in my garden having a dump hehehehehe.  Well done Doc !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I just got a picture of a red fox in mine. Very well behaved however.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''ve just seen a rocking horse in my garden having a dump hehehehehe.  Well done Doc !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

[/quote]

lol YC, you ok?  Did you have a good Christmas day?

BGG&YPOS

lol wouldn''t I laugh if that happened.

After all he has played as a striker before for both us and Tottenham, and if I remember rightly didn''t he start out as a striker?  Or maybe I dreamt it [:S]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wonderful, thank you WAY. We actually celebrate Christmas Eve ( my wife is German ) but our son cooked a wonderful dinner yesterday ( he''s a gourmet cook ) and we just sat back and enjoyed. Now all I need is ANOTHER equalizer here and I''ll go and fraternise with that fox.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wonderful, thank you WAY. We actually celebrate Christmas Eve ( my wife is German ) but our son cooked a wonderful dinner yesterday ( he''s a gourmet cook ) and we just sat back and enjoyed. Now all I need is ANOTHER equalizer here and I''ll go and fraternise with that fox.

[/quote]

Good stuff, a nice relaxing Christmas, god how I look forward to Xmas 2009 when we are going away for 5 days, someone to look after us for the first time in 20 odd years I won''t be catering for 13 people.

Cooking a turkey today to have with bubble and squeak from the left over veggies from yesterday.  Making me hungry lol.

well no 3-1 or 2-1 to city then

Someone take that Fonte out!!!

We always seem to have too much turkey and need to turn 1-1 in our favour!  At least Charlton are losing

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="lincoln canary"]im turning my radio off now, we are utter bollox and im not letting this ruin anymore of my day off! im off to the pub[/quote]

Enjoy your drink [Y]

The sun is shining here so I''m off for a walk on Cromer beach less stressfull than the radio [:D]