Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

OFFICIAL CRYSTAL PALACE ***THREAD***

Yes why are we not 2 - 5 up .. because we have no goalscorers in the team .. Huckerby has gone .. Hoolahan his replacement never ever scores .. Bell never scores .. the midfielders are not in great goalscoring mood ... same story every away game .. we play promising (???) ... we concede goals on freekicks amd corners so easily ..

And we keep our great Italian talent on the bench until the last 5 minutes ....

Same as ever .. missing chances (Lita post) .. conceding easy goals .. but Glen Roeder seems to be satisfied with good passing in away games .. and take Bristol City today .. they win 2 - 4 at Watford and we played so well there .. but we didn''t win the game .. we even lost ..  why ? ... because we defend poorly sometimes and don''t score enough good goals at all .. not with this lot ..

Roeder extended the loan deal with Bertrand. But Bertrand has been playing poorly .. but he doesn''t see it and we have to do with it !

Bring on Lupoli !!!!!!!

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

Same as ever .. missing chances (Lita post) .. conceding easy goals .. but Glen Roeder seems to be satisfied with good passing in away games .. and take Bristol City today .. they win 2 - 4 at Watford and we played so well there .. but we didn''t win the game .. we even lost ..  why ? ... because we defend poorly sometimes and don''t score enough good goals at all .. not with this lot ..

Roeder extended the loan deal with Bertrand. But Bertrand has been playing poorly .. but he doesn''t see it and we have to do with it !

Bring on Lupoli !!!!!!!

[/quote]

Agree Lups deserves a chance.

Lupoli is not lightweight.... he just goes over to easily.. i laugh how no one called Darren Huckerby "lightweight" and he went down like he''d been shot on numerous occasions!

Lupes should be given a chance... a flair player can often turn a game.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Lupoli is not lightweight.... he just goes over to easily.. i laugh how no one called Darren Huckerby "lightweight" and he went down like he''d been shot on numerous occasions!

Lupes should be given a chance... a flair player can often turn a game.

[/quote]

I said this a while back, also about Earnie who once or twice scored from penalties when he was brought down.

Sometimes it''s worth taking a chance on these strikers IMHO.

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Bring on Lupoli and Cort .. we need goals NOW .. Lita keeps missing easy chances .. Come on City ... Come on silly Roeder !!!![/quote]

the sad thing is that regardless of who plays up front the defence/midfield and keeper are not good enough.. whats the point in scoing 2 if you concede 3? we need to tighten up at the back and keep the ball better in the middle...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon to you too Beauseant, hope you are well and had a good Xmas day?

Yes typical NC away performance sadly.

[/quote]

Yes thanks WAY. Still waiting on the grandchild.....its going to be born as an adult at this rate! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Surely we''re going to turn this possession into goals?

Chris Gorehams trying to make us sound like Brazil and Palarse soun like Wisbech town.. sadly i think its a much closer game than he is making out

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon all. Sounds like a typical NCFC away performance so far![/quote]

Greetings P.C. Dixon.

[/quote]

Showing your age YC! Still I understood, so I suppose I''m showing mine too! Hope you had a good Christmas.[:D]

Palace make changes to their team ... we keep Lupoli, Cort and Russell on the bench ... and rely on own goals ... my god ... we are doomed every away game with this Manager !

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Yes thanks WAY. Still waiting on the grandchild.....its going to be born as an adult at this rate! Hope you had a great Christmas!

[/quote]

Yes we are still waiting too, but babies will come when they are good and ready lol.  Is she home then or still on the maternity ward?

I really hope NC get something from this game, however judging by how unlucky we have been so far (Lita hitting post) I wouldn''t bank on it lol

Charlton losing again. hate having to rely on other teams being worse than us, but I''ll take any comfort I can get at the moment

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes we are still waiting too, but babies will come when they are good and ready lol.  Is she home then or still on the maternity ward?

I really hope NC get something from this game, however judging by how unlucky we have been so far (Lita hitting post) I wouldn''t bank on it lol

[/quote]

No, she''s at home.She was in for four hours on Sunday, but everything has gone quiet now.It was due on Tuesday, but no sign at the moment. She''s very fed up!

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]Charlton losing again.

hate having to rely on other teams being worse than us, but I''ll take any comfort I can get at the moment
[/quote]

Charlton, Donny and Norwich have lost more games than any other club in the division.... Logic would dictate that the 3 sides who lose the most games go down.....

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]Charlton losing again.

hate having to rely on other teams being worse than us, but I''ll take any comfort I can get at the moment
[/quote]

Sad isn''t it lol, but other results affect our position in the table.

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Palace make changes to their team ... we keep Lupoli, Cort and Russell on the bench ... and rely on own goals ... my god ... we are doomed every away game with this Manager ![/quote]

20 minutes to go. 2-1 down away from home to an average side, in need of points.  What is needed?

A manager who has the balls to put on one or 2 strikers and try and get something from the game. You have to mix it up and be prepeared to make decisions even if you are not sure!

I would rather gamble on a draw than play out this chirade!

OTBC

St.John