Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Roeder is not the main problem!!!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Scum were a good buy , most of their debt was written off and Marcus Evans got total control of the club for £7million , im sure Peter Cullum would pay something similar for control of City but with figures of £56 million being quoted we are not going to be sold to anybody , and maybe thats really what Delia wants .
[/quote]

spot on mate.

Yawn, yawn, yawn... every single one of you on this thread was telling me how Roeder was an excellent manager and would have us challenging for the play-off''s, or finishing in the top half of the table at the very least a few short months ago.

I told you all that you were talking utter plop at the time and that he was no better than Grant, but would any of you listen?

Grant wasn''t as bad as he was made out to be and neither is Glen Roeder as bad a manager as many are making him out to be now.

He is just an easy target, because 99.9% of Norwich fans do not have the guts to tackle the main culprits of our problems head on.

CT is 100% right, get shot of Roeder now and we will be in exactly the same position this time next year (only slightly worse off) at best.

It is looking like any 3 from 5 for relegation this year and we are most certainly in that mix as things stand... we can only hope that either something changes quickly, or that there are 3 worse teams from those 5 than us.

[quote user="CT "]Well then Deliar should have started looking before this melt down.

Sack Roeder and replace him and I guarantee we will be stuck like this next year.....
[/quote]

A ridiculous statement.

If we had all known about the global credit crunch, it wouldnt have happened.

If  roeder stays we will be in league 1 next year, is that better than struggling in the championship

[quote user="Smudger"]

Yawn, yawn, yawn... every single one of you on this thread was telling me how Roeder was an excellent manager and would have us challenging for the play-off''s, or finishing in the top half of the table at the very least a few short months ago.

I told you all that you were talking utter plop at the time and that he was no better than Grant, but would any of you listen?

Grant wasn''t as bad as he was made out to be and neither is Glen Roeder as bad a manager as many are making him out to be now.

He is just an easy target, because 99.9% of Norwich fans do not have the guts to tackle the main culprits of our problems head on.

CT is 100% right, get shot of Roeder now and we will be in exactly the same position this time next year (only slightly worse off) at best.

It is looking like any 3 from 5 for relegation this year and we are most certainly in that mix as things stand... we can only hope that either something changes quickly, or that there are 3 worse teams from those 5 than us.

[/quote]

CT is 100% right ...in your opinion, or do you know that as fact?

we can only hope that either something changes quickly, or that there are 3 worse teams from those 5 than us.What a joke. You want us to lose every game, and there you are wishing that we don''t go down.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Do you include me in your list Smudger?  [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not sure WIZ and I would not like to go trawling the archives to find out either, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt... [;)]

It remains a fact though, that 99% of people were still telling us what a great manager Roeder was a month in to this season.

Seems to me that those who are now heaping so much blame on his shoulders, should be aiming their criticism in other directions.

I have always said that the guy was not up to the job (even under during the 13 game unbeaten patch last season).

Who employed the guy when they were in the last chance saloon though?

Who are the people that have not given him enough money to build a five-a-side team good enough for the 3rd tier of English football?

Who are the people who have ultimately made this manager unsackable due to previous failures??? 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not sure WIZ and I would not like to go trawling the archives to find out either, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt... [;)]

[/quote]I can confirm that this season, Wiz has been quite consistent in his loathing of Roeder.  We''ll put his pro-Roeder phase of January and February this year down to a bang on the head or belated Christmas goodwill.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can confirm that this season, Wiz has been quite consistent in his loathing of Roeder.  We''ll put his pro-Roeder phase of January and February this year down to a bang on the head or belated Christmas goodwill.

[/quote]

hahaha nice one Choppy.... [;)]   Could be down to the fact that we haven''t seen Jamie lad all season???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Who are the people that have not given him enough money to build a five-a-side team good enough for the 3rd tier of English football?

[/quote]

A five-a-side team playing in League One? They would be seriously outnumbered every game they played.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

And i''m saying they''re both as much to blame as each other. What''s your point?

The club stinks from top to bottom and needs a complete clearout.

[/quote]

my point is , that some people are just blaming roeder and almost no-one is blaming DE-LIAR
[/quote]maybe because people realise that Delia can''t actualy go until somebody buys the club, we can get rid of Roeder today though, he''s turned us into a worse nightmare than last season,

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="CT "][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

And i''m saying they''re both as much to blame as each other. What''s your point?

The club stinks from top to bottom and needs a complete clearout.

[/quote]

my point is , that some people are just blaming roeder and almost no-one is blaming DE-LIAR
[/quote]maybe because people realise that Delia can''t actualy go until somebody buys the club, we can get rid of Roeder today though, he''s turned us into a worse nightmare than last season,[/quote]

Why, who is going to replace Roeder then?

Are you offering to pay him off then pay the fees to bring in a new manager?

Because I am pretty damn sure that Delia ain''tgoing to fund it!!!

Maybe if you called for the head of Delia instead of Roeder then we could all get our wish this Christmas??? [:D]

Calling for ''the head of Delia'' is about as useful as calling for the sun to rise tomorrow. It''ll happen, given time. She wants out, now her and Harris just need to find an interested person. Unfortunately some people, such as yourself, Smudger, are too self-absorbed to understand that one.

And are you implying that there''s never, EVER, in the entire history of football been a manager who was paid little and given little money to help, but managed to achieve? Roeder has had little to work with, but he''s hardly done a sterling job with what little he has been given, so i fail to see how he escapes any blame in your book. All the money in the world won''t help or change his tactical mistakes.

yes i agree with CT, Roeder is not to blame, in my opinion the team is not following managers instructions well enough, he has proved that he can, with the right team, be a very good manager. however when the team are not playing as a team and just as individuals they do not have a chance of winning. it is only games such as the ipswich game where they have played well as a whole and you can see that they are a good team, they need to bonded together well and to do that they need a lot more money put into the team. Delia is not doing this, she is cutting costs and generally trying to make as much money out of it without giving an input.

Devil Delia Out

[quote user="chin "]

... Delia is not doing this, she is cutting costs and generally trying to make as much money out of it without giving an input.

Devil Delia Out

[/quote]You are clinically insane.Don''t worry, there''s plenty more like you on here.

[quote user=""]

Calling for ''the head of Delia'' is about as useful as calling for the sun to rise tomorrow. It''ll happen, given time. She wants out, now her and Harris just need to find an interested person. Unfortunately some people, such as yourself, Smudger, are too self-absorbed to understand that one.

And are you implying that there''s never, EVER, in the entire history of football been a manager who was paid little and given little money to help, but managed to achieve? Roeder has had little to work with, but he''s hardly done a sterling job with what little he has been given, so i fail to see how he escapes any blame in your book. All the money in the world won''t help or change his tactical mistakes.

[/quote]

Just as well really that we haven''t got any isn''t it???

Maybe if we had then you and the majority of others on here would of willingly supported Delia in giving him every single penny that we didn''t have over the summer???

Oh hum, never mind, maybe Delia & Co (with their amazing grasp of football and technical minds) knew that Roeder was cr@p from day one?  Maybe they have been stashing away £ millions to give to their new fantastic manager to spend in January???  [:$]

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know it as fact.... the same way I told you lot that this would happen all along under Roeder???

Doesn''t syop you lot letting the board off the hook while you look for Peter Grant Mk III though does it? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know it as fact.... the same way I told you lot that this would happen all along under Roeder???

Doesn''t syop you lot letting the board off the hook while you look for Peter Grant Mk III though does it? [:$]

[/quote]

What did you tell us would happen Smudger?

I told you lot that Roeder was not up to the job from day one Nutty.

No good those who thought he was god up until a few months ago chastising the poor bloke now.

Just as those of you who have supported Delia & Co over the last few years... those who have supported Roeder are now stuck with him... so they will just have to grin and bear it won''t they??? [:D] 

[quote user="Smudger"]

No good those who thought he was god up until a few months ago chastising the poor bloke now.

Just as those of you who have supported Delia & Co over the last few years... those who have supported Roeder are now stuck with him... so they will just have to grin and bear it won''t they??? [:D] 

[/quote]

So what did you tell us would happen Smudge?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can confirm that this season, Wiz has been quite consistent in his loathing of Roeder.  We''ll put his pro-Roeder phase of January and February this year down to a bang on the head or belated Christmas goodwill.

[/quote]

Tis true Mr C, that I was corrupted by the dark side of the 13 game unbeaten run last season, but I soon returned to the light shortly after.[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trying to be clever I see, nigel.

But, nil desperandum.

OTBC

OTBC

ct - regardless of amounts of money available/spent it is partly roeders fault

other teams such as burnley have worked wonders on smaller budgets than your own. glenn has had more than a lot of clubs have had in past year (but not to the scale a club like norwich should have)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trying to be clever I see, nigel.

But, nil desperandum.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

Sticking up for your room-mate again I see Babes[W][U]

Did you have a couple of beers together after the ipswich game[B][B][:^)]

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1482402/ShowPost.aspx

Do you support Leicester too [:^)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

ct - regardless of amounts of money available/spent it is partly roeders fault

other teams such as burnley have worked wonders on smaller budgets than your own. glenn has had more than a lot of clubs have had in past year (but not to the scale a club like norwich should have)

[/quote]

Kevin McDonald (initial fee of £500k rising on appearances etc), Martin Paterson (initial fee of £1 million rising to £1.3 million), Graham Alexander (£200k) and Chris Eagles (undisclosed but I believe a fee in the region of £500k would not seem excessive).

Add to this the signing of Steven Thompson and several others on Free Transfers this summer and can we bury this myth that Burnley have not spent more than us over the past year or two??? [:$]

mmmm tick, tock, tick, tock... [O]

I thought nobody would want to argue with the above facts.

Are you sure that nobody wants to try claiming that we spent £8 million in the summer, like Mr Doncaster tried to tell several people at a forum earlier this year???? [:$]

[quote user="Belinda Honeychild"]Burnley sold Lafferty for £3.25m to Celtic and reinvested the money.  They''ve spent what they''ve earned.
[/quote]

We''ve hardly done that. Most of the money from our bigger transfers (e.g. Ashton, Earnie Greeno) has all gone on ''non football projects''[8o|]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="ricky knight"]Roeder is the easiest to get rid of the man is useless and a jonah, he will take us down.[/quote]

Key word my friend. Deliar has told us all that no investment can be found. WOE IS YOU LIAR!! Scum found investment quite easily.....
[/quote]

Jesus wept, you really are an idiot. If it''s so easy then just give us the names....

[/quote]

Isn''t that what the Donkster, Keith Harris & Co are paid their enormous salaries to do???

You are as bad as them asking us for the answers... [:P]