Sign in to follow this  
Rethinking the future

Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City - Official Match Thread

I''m so pisssed off, so thats Omo, Stefan, Drury all injured and Kennedy sent off so suspended next week.

Think I''ll go and have a cry

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m so pisssed off, so thats Omo, Stefan, Drury all injured and Kennedy sent off so suspended next week.

Think I''ll go and have a cry?

[/quote]

That''s no problem we can get an emergency loan in.....

....oh.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can things get any worse lol gotta laugh or i''d be in tears.  Soooooooooooo glad I am not going to the Scum game.

[/quote]

I was wondering when you were going to tell us that you are not going to that game...........again [:|] .

[/quote]

Don''t like it don''t read it, not difficult is it?

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s the only free day I have before the big day WAY....I am listening now, seems I haven''t missed much.....a few goals to the wrong team I suppose.[/quote]

Know what you mean, time does fly this time of year.  No you haven''t missed much at all lol.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Smudger"]

At least I try to do something about those who are taking the p!ss out of every paying football spectator in Norfolk.

[/quote]

Any chance of you listing the things you "try to do"?

Clue: posting bile on the internet doesn''t count.

[/quote]

I protested by myself, arranged another publiscised protest which nobody attended (approx 1 year ago), it is largely down to me not letting up (plus a couple of others I know) that the NCISA have put themselves out and made themselves available to speak to all fans.

I have spoke up at meetings in Diss and face to face with Wynn Jones (Arthur Daley and his heavies).

So far only about 30 fans have found it in themselves to do anything.

What have you done Count???

[quote user="CT "]And people had a go at me when I said that I may not attend the scum game? Can you see why I said what I did?[/quote]No!  It''s the Scum game!

game over.. 3-2 defeat.... league 1 is a step closer....

Peter Cullum the club is in Crisis now! so now is the time my friend!

jas :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can things get any worse lol gotta laugh or i''d be in tears.  Soooooooooooo glad I am not going to the Scum game.

[/quote]

I was wondering when you were going to tell us that you are not going to that game...........again [:|] .

[/quote]

Don''t like it don''t read it, not difficult is it?

[/quote]

I do like it, it makes me laugh, that''s why I commented.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

Because a few more results like this will hopefully be the straw that breaks the camels back and make you lot who are happy to sit and suffer in silence stand up and do something to change the last few years of crap we have had to endure at Carrow Road.

It is the only way and I am abosultely amazed that the majority of you can still not see that!!!

[/quote]
Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?

2-2 btw... sorry, Smudgely...
[/quote]
I''m guessing you missed my above question, Smudge... care to comment on how you feel a protest or whatever will improve things?
[/quote]
Dum de dum.....
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/images.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

I think you two clowns have missed my replies... take a good look again... [8-|]

[quote user="CT "]And people had a go at me when I said that I may not attend the scum game? Can you see why I said what I did?
[/quote]

It''s your choice CT and no one should critisise you for that.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Smudger"]

At least I try to do something about those who are taking the p!ss out of every paying football spectator in Norfolk.

[/quote]

Any chance of you listing the things you "try to do"?

Clue: posting bile on the internet doesn''t count.

[/quote]

I protested by myself, arranged another publiscised protest which nobody attended (approx 1 year ago), it is largely down to me not letting up (plus a couple of others I know) that the NCISA have put themselves out and made themselves available to speak to all fans.

I have spoke up at meetings in Diss and face to face with Wynn Jones (Arthur Daley and his heavies).

So far only about 30 fans have found it in themselves to do anything.

What have you done Count???

[/quote]

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?2-2 btw... sorry, Smudgely...[/quote]I''m guessing you missed my above question, Smudge... care to comment on how you feel a protest or whatever will improve things?[/quote]Dum de dum.....[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you two clowns have missed my replies... take a good look again... [8-|]

[/quote]Nope, still can''t see a reply to my question, which I shall repeat for you: if we all join in with protests and chant "Delia out", etc, what do you hope to achieve, given that Delia is already seeking an exit and doesn''t need telling twice?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]I dont agree with the Delia regime,

But wanting your team to lose is inexcusable.

Come ON!
[/quote]

Leicester are Smudgers team though... not us.

[/quote]

Says the guy who says he cares so much but has never bothered to do anything about the current situation... [8-)]

[/quote]

how do you know i havent Smudgles?

[/quote]

What you done then?  Apart from maybe mutter how unhappy you are under your breath???

You had the opportunity to come and meet us at two non official NCISA meets in a local Norwich pub recently.

Where were you?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Okay, so what happens next then? Delia is actively seeking investment and a new buyer, so the end-game is upon us.  This will take some time, if other clubs are anything to go by (Everton, Newcastle, etc).  So if we protest with you, what are we hoping to achieve?

[/quote]
I''m guessing you missed my above question, Smudge... care to comment on how you feel a protest or whatever will improve things?
[/quote]
Dum de dum.....
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Nope, still can''t see a reply to my question, which I shall repeat for you: if we all join in with protests and chant "Delia out", etc, what do you hope to achieve, given that Delia is already seeking an exit and doesn''t need telling twice?
[/quote]

Ok I didn''t reply because your question was so boring EM... do you always believe everything that thoise in authority tell you???

Have you not seen this lady on the Simon Mayo show???

How can you possibly believe a word she says???  [:$] 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh well another loss, no shock there then........god it''s so depressing[/quote]

I am over the [S] WAY

Hopefully another defeat next Sunday... will see some of our Zombie like fans rise from their seats next week and hurl a few insults in Delia & Co''s direction... [:D]

I may nip out for a few [B] [B] [B] in celebration in a bit!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Nope, still can''t see a reply to my question, which I shall repeat for you: if we all join in with protests and chant "Delia out", etc, what do you hope to achieve, given that Delia is already seeking an exit and doesn''t need telling twice?

[/quote]

Ok I didn''t reply because I''m a ''tard who is unable to think past the next internet post, EM... do you always believe everything that thoise in authority tell you???

[/quote]Is Delia an "authority" now? Is that why you''re railing against her so, cos you''re a punk, innit.  Dahn wiv de establishment!I think what you meant to say is above....

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Dum de dum.....
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Nope, still can''t see a reply to my question, which I shall repeat for you: if we all join in with protests and chant "Delia out", etc, what do you hope to achieve, given that Delia is already seeking an exit and doesn''t need telling twice?
[/quote]

Ok I didn''t reply because your question was so boring EM... do you always believe everything that thoise in authority tell you???

[/quote]

So there you go, EM. Could you restrict yourself to asking interesting questions as Mark clearly feels that boring ones don''t need a reply. Boring questions will, of course include any that relate to the consequences of his personal putsch.

[quote user="Smudger"]Hopefully another defeat next Sunday... will see some of our Zombie like fans rise from their seats next week and hurl a few insults in Delia & Co''s direction... [:D]

[/quote]Again, what will that achieve? Other than proving your true colours... (we knew, mate, you''re not surprising anyone)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Come ON!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the guy who says he cares so much but has never bothered to do anything about the current situation... [8-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What you done then?  Apart from maybe mutter how unhappy you are under your breath???

You had the opportunity to come and meet us at two non official NCISA meets in a local Norwich pub recently.

Where were you?

[/quote]

working thanks.. and if i wasnt at work my GF was so i had to stay behind and look after my little girl...

I have actually written to Peter cullum... as your a staunch Norwich fan and will be at the ispwich game come find in the barclay and i''ll show you my reply i got...

see ya there!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"] [quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]I dont agree with the Delia regime,

Come ON![/quote]Leicester are Smudgers team though... not us.

jas :)[/quote]Says the guy who says he cares so much but has never bothered to do anything about the current situation... [8-)][/quote]how do you know i havent Smudgles?

jas :)[/quote]

Where were you?

[/quote]I don''t think NCISA have done themselves any favours by associating with you smudger. You have absolutely NO credibility amongst fans on here and even less after todays antics. I think they would be wise to distance themselves from you or I fear that they will become the same laughing stock that you are and they don''t deserve that.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"] [quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]I dont agree with the Delia regime,

Come ON![/quote]Leicester are Smudgers team though... not us.

jas :)[/quote]Says the guy who says he cares so much but has never bothered to do anything about the current situation... [8-)][/quote]how do you know i havent Smudgles?

jas :)[/quote]

Where were you?

[/quote]I don''t think NCISA have done themselves any favours by associating with you smudger. You have absolutely NO credibility amongst fans on here and even less after todays antics. I think they would be wise to distance themselves from you or I fear that they will become the same laughing stock that you are and they don''t deserve that.[/quote]

or alternativeky the laughing stock which they already are for acting far too late on everything which has been damaging our club over the years.

The sooner they stop listening to people that do not even have the stomach to turn up and voice their views in person (like your good self Lappin) the better in my opinion.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Come ON!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where were you?

[/quote]

working thanks.. and if i wasnt at work my GF was so i had to stay behind and look after my little girl...

I have actually written to Peter cullum... as your a staunch Norwich fan and will be at the ispwich game come find in the barclay and i''ll show you my reply i got...

see ya there!

[/quote]

You know that I won''t be going (as if I did then I would not want to cheer our goals if we score any).

With regards Mr Cullums reply, I have no idea what his letter said and neither do I wish to know.

Do you believe every word of Mr Cullum''s letter as gospel as you once believed everything that Delia told us???

With regards to meeting upafter the game then why not tag along with my brother Jas?

I am sure that I will be meeting up with him and others afterwards.

Maybe you can drown your sorrows after another defeat with us???  [B] [B] [B] [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]  I don''t think NCISA have done themselves any favours by associating with you smudger. You have absolutely NO credibility amongst fans on here and even less after todays antics. I think they would be wise to distance themselves from you or I fear that they will become the same laughing stock that you are and they don''t deserve that.[/quote]or alternativeky the laughing stock which they already are for acting far too late on everything which has been damaging our club over the years.

The sooner they stop listening to people that do not even have the stomach to turn up and voice their views in person (like your good self Lappin) the better in my opinion.[/quote]So, if you think that NCISA are a laughing stock, why bother to meet up with them at all in the first place?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]  I don''t think NCISA have done themselves any favours by associating with you smudger. You have absolutely NO credibility amongst fans on here and even less after todays antics. I think they would be wise to distance themselves from you or I fear that they will become the same laughing stock that you are and they don''t deserve that.[/quote]or alternativeky the laughing stock which they already are for acting far too late on everything which has been damaging our club over the years.

The sooner they stop listening to people that do not even have the stomach to turn up and voice their views in person (like your good self Lappin) the better in my opinion.[/quote]So, if you think that NCISA are a laughing stock, why bother to meet up with them at all in the first place?

[/quote]

I met up with them first over a year ago Lappin... because I was told if I did not agree with the way that they worked things then maybe I should come along and be a voice for the more critical fans of the board etc within NCISA.

I was told that I should try and influence things from the inside.

I don''t think it so much that they have listened to what I have had to say, but the non improvement in results over the last year or so has forced more and more people to realise that mayb what I was saying was right.