Sign in to follow this  
Pigs in Space

Carrow Road Matchday DJ

For the last couple of home games I have been in my seat early, and must just say what a quailty DJ we have on the Carrow road PA system.

As the away team emerge from the tunnell to start their warm up they are greated with the Sugababes "Here Come The Girls"

followed by Duffys'' "Mercy"

This really makes me laugh, so big thanks to the DJ whoever you are.

If I was the DJ at Carrow Road, you would all be forced to listen to classic tracks from the likes of The Who, Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Clash, Lynyrd Skynyrd, U2, Bowie, AC DC, Elvis, Motown etc. Some people might feel great relief that I''m not the DJ.

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]If I was the DJ at Carrow Road, you would all be forced to listen to classic tracks from the likes of The Who, Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Clash, Lynyrd Skynyrd, U2, Bowie, AC DC, Elvis, Motown etc. Some people might feel great relief that I''m not the DJ.[/quote]

would be better than most of the crap were heer at the moment, might get some hearts pumping and the atmosphere up

It made me laugh how the announcer gave up trying to pronounce Iwelumos name during our home match against Wolves and I think during one of the keepy up challenges he pronounced Gorleston as Jorleston. Not the DJ but I think this guy needs to sort himself out!

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]It made me laugh how the announcer gave up trying to pronounce Iwelumos name during our home match against Wolves and I think during one of the keepy up challenges he pronounced Gorleston as Jorleston. Not the DJ but I think this guy needs to sort himself out![/quote]

michael nightly as well who ever he is?

next game we had watford and they prounced shackell as shacknell

I think that the music played before kickoff is actually part responsible for the poor atmosphere during the games. If there wasn''t constant music (or if it was a bit quieter) then it might give us a chance to build a better atmosphere by perhapse singing or chanting - I''ve heard they do this at some other grounds.

[quote user="Mr Coypu"]

Agree completely. The crap music is played too loud and stops any chance of building an atmosphere. Sack the DJ!

[/quote]

morrisey had the right idea  "hang the d j" although smashy and nicey interpreted that as "hang the Dinner Jacket"  when you go to charidee functions  mate  [:D]

"Send in the clowns" would probably be more appropriate!