Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Evening PUPs and thanks for all of your naps. After careful-ish consideration these are my final selections.

Chelsea v Newcastle - HOME WIN (Blah, Chops, Butler, Graham H, Pete, Ryan, Tilly, Mac)
Barca v Getafe - HOME WIN (Me, NYC, norfolkchance1, Mr Bump, Fellas, Berkshire, Gazza, Scooby)
SV Red Bull Salzburg v SV Kapfenburg - HOME WIN (arrdee, norfolkbroadslim, Nutty)
Burnley v Doncaster - HOME WIN (BringBackIwan, astrodyne, MF, Sid, Cosmic Twin)
Reading v Southampton - HOME WIN (Yankee, CA, Cam, Sparkos)
Liverpool v Fulham - HOME WIN (Hughesey, Beaker, obiwancanary)

There are a couple of away wins that I''m very tempted by, United to beat Villa (EM) and Nice to beat St. Etienne (Jim), but I think I''ll stick with these six.

Good luck everyone. Six wins there and another away at Forest tomorrow night and I''ll be a happy boy [:D]

[/quote]

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on thanks to Shack Attack and of course Dixmar Racing, the bet is....

2-9    Chelsea

1-5     Barcelona

1-6     Salzburg

8-13   Burnley

2-5     Reading

2-7     Liverpool

Which will win £39-75p for the Academy which is wonderful, so well done all you lovely old Pickers and a big thanks to Shack, I hope you have enjoyed your week in charge of the Free Bet Andy? I am sure you have. Good luck all you Pickers, Its game on.[Y]....arrdee.

Well It looks like P''boro will be moving up Nuttys league as Celtic have just gone 2 up....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]With a place on the table at stake do I play it safe and plump for Liverpool or Chelsea to win, or take a gamble and go with my heart and predict Rovers to thump Swindon. Decisions, this will require some thinking....[/quote]

Groannnn!!!

[/quote]

Lambert has just made it 17 goals in 17 games - Chelsea had better win!!

[quote user="arrdee"]Well It looks like P''boro will be moving up Nuttys league as Celtic have just gone 2 up....arrdee.[/quote]

Wow -  a personal name check!

What a set of results though, must admit I couldnt see Chelsea, Reading and Liverpool all failing to come in.

Ah well, its all good clean fun and there is always next week - hopefully we will have something to cheer about this evening.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="arrdee"]Well It looks like P''boro will be moving up Nuttys league as Celtic have just gone 2 up....arrdee.[/quote]

What a set of results though, must admit I couldnt see Chelsea, Reading and Liverpool all failing to come in.

Ah well, its all good clean fun and there is always next week - hopefully we will have something to cheer about this evening.

[/quote]

Ditto, unbelievable 3 in one week!

Really tough luck Shack[:(]

Unlucky Shack. These weeks seem to happen, look what happened to p''boro. Hopefully we''ll salvage some pride this week with the last 2...

[quote user="Fellas"]Unlucky Shack. These weeks seem to happen, look what happened to p''boro. Hopefully we''ll salvage some pride this week with the last 2...
[/quote]

It''s not looking good for one, Kapfenberg are 3-1 up at Salzburg

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Choice of three this week for me. Barca have been heavily picked, and Bayern have been selected too, so I shall go with a bit of a far out choice this week.Deveronvale to beat Fort William FC in the Scottish Highland league. Deveronvale are 4th with a game in hand, +16 goal difference in 9 games.Fort William are bottom, 4 defeats from 4 away from home, and a -22 goal difference in 9 games.Ladbrokes have a price on the game but cant see much else, there very heavy favourites but sounds like a guaranteed win! (Assuming it isnt cancelled due to the weather)Best of luck Shack, and best of luck for the next few weeks. Off on my travels and will be in Thailand for the next few weeks, and then Singapore and Malaysia. So not sure whether ill have the time to post on here! Im in Australia for Xmas though so will definitely be able to post then.[/quote]I think I may have taken the prize for biggest result ever with a 10-0 win! Unlucky this week Shack, very strange set of results.

I don''t believe it 4-1 now to Kapfenberg!!

Perhaps, Salzburg went into the game too complacent, and are getting punished.  I think, iirc, Kapfenberg had only scored 6 goals away all season prior to this!

Very strange week for results indeed.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Perhaps, Salzburg went into the game too complacent, and are getting punished.  I think, iirc, Kapfenberg had only scored 6 goals away all season prior to this!

[/quote]

5-1 now[:''(]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Yes exactly if you had a dream that told you Liverpool would draw 0-0 you would say you are crazy, so strange so very strange, hard luck Shack a weekend for the bookmakers I feel but we will be back next week with the wonderful Blahx3....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Yes exactly if you had a dream that told you Liverpool would draw 0-0 you would say you are crazy, so strange so very strange, hard luck Shack a weekend for the bookmakers I feel but we will be back next week with the wonderful Blahx3....arrdee.

[/quote]yep - we''ve so close but so far away on many occasions this season - each week there seems to be a surprise result that throws a huge spanner right in the heart of our good works - bah humbug...and yeah, my prediction went west as well [:(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Joking?! What a crazy result. You know whats even crazier? - We are five minutes away from all of the ''Big four'' failing to score a goal.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Joking?! What a crazy result. You know whats even crazier? - We are five minutes away from all of the ''Big four'' failing to score a goal.
[/quote]

Big 4 all fail to score for the first time in 16 years!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Something funny afoot.[;)] If you''d have predicted todays results you''d have been locked up as insane.[:O][/quote]

Well done Inchy in avoiding the banana skins most of us hit them big time , You are out on your own now Inchy, sorry I couldn''t keep with you, keep it going for the Free Bet you lovely old boy, I do really think you could go through the season unbeaten....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Something funny afoot.[;)] If you''d have predicted todays results you''d have been locked up as insane.[:O][/quote]

Well done Inchy in avoiding the banana skins most of us hit them big time , You are out on your own now Inchy, sorry I couldn''t keep with you, keep it going for the Free Bet you lovely old boy, I do really think you could go through the season unbeaten....[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Well done again Inchy, how do you manage to keep picking ''em, however you do it just carry on mate.

Well done also Ray, you have still outclassed the rest of us my friend.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Well done again Inchy, how do you manage to keep picking ''em, however you do it just carry on mate.

Well done also Ray, you have still outclassed the rest of us my friend.

[/quote]

Thanks Jim for those kind words , I have got to start all over again to get another run going or has my luck ran out? I see your selection duly won an excellent tip especially away from home with odds of 9-4 I am a bit hesitant in mentioning this Jim for fear of you breaking out in French again....[:)]....arrdee. 

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Ray will always be the master of the free bet pages. I am nothing more than a lucky pretender.[:D][/quote]

No no no Inchy you have proved you are the main man, you are awesome and relentless in your quest for winners..[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

So close to that table! Dang!

What odds on all of the big four failing to score?

[/quote]

Pete I think you could have written your own odds because I am sure every Bookmaker would have been prepared to take your money.

Arsenal and Man Utd fair enough given their opposition but Fulham and Newcastle returning with clean sheets also? Madness! Think I''ll avoid the big four come my week (as well as Rovers arrdee don''t worry, although a lovely injury time equaliser today followed by a celebration resulting in a sending off - now that''s entertainment)

What a strange week, you would have thought that one of Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal or Aston Villa would have scored, a truly harsh week shack -I thought I was unlucky a couple of weeks ago but this is bizarre.

Also Ray, I''m sad to see your record go- you''ve outclassed the rest of us this season along with Inchy it will still take everyone a long while to catch you on nutty''s leaderboard.