Sign in to follow this  
Cannycanary

Survey are you Pro or Anti board

Looking somewhat conclusive so far, despite the lack of votes...

I wouldn''t bet on it changing too much over the coming months either - unless the KTFers decide to take a "let''s all vote pro multiple times" stance.

I would not call myself anti Board but I feel it''s time for wholesale drastic change at the top because what is happening at the moment is sinking our club.

I have cast my vote and have to say it Don''t look to good for Delia and Co, but as already said unless someone puts the money in we are stuck with them, we can all shout as loud as we like she  ain''t gonna budge.

Hopefully this Poll will give us good idea how us fans are split, especially with the AGM looming.

Is it just a few that are complaining or is the number much larger?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I voted anti board[/quote]Why is there no "on the fence" option? Surely that would make it much more meaningful?Personally I''d consider myself "on the fence", not because I have any love for the current board - it''s very clear for all to see that we need new blood and, more importantly, new investment. However, as I am an NCFC supporter I''ll support the club even if that means supporting the current board. It''s not like they''ve done anything bad, they just can''t invest as much in the club as as it really needs to be able to compete with the top teams, that''s not their fault - if someone with more money comes along who has the best interests in the club I''m sure they will be happy to sell. Until that day happens, we''re stuck with them and they are stuck with us.Oh, and don''t bother mentioning PC - nobody knows what was really offered so it''s really not worth baning on about.

[quote user="Lazza"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I voted anti board[/quote]
Why is there no "on the fence" option? Surely that would make it much more meaningful?
Personally I''d consider myself "on the fence", not because I have any love for the current board - it''s very clear for all to see that we need new blood and, more importantly, new investment. However, as I am an NCFC supporter I''ll support the club even if that means supporting the current board. It''s not like they''ve done anything bad, they just can''t invest as much in the club as as it really needs to be able to compete with the top teams, that''s not their fault - if someone with more money comes along who has the best interests in the club I''m sure they will be happy to sell. Until that day happens, we''re stuck with them and they are stuck with us.
Oh, and don''t bother mentioning PC - nobody knows what was really offered so it''s really not worth baning on about.
[/quote]

Erm ok, I never said anything about PC nor was I going to.

But you can support the club without supporting the board [;)]

We keep hearing there are two sides and I was curious which was larger pro or against the board. It is a simple question and even simpler to answer. If this poll reaches a significant amount then we can say this is a fair reflection of the City supporters opinion rather than just guessing.

What we should do about it is another issue which I can follow up on providing the numbers of votes are significant enough.

[quote user="Cannycanary"]

We keep hearing there are two sides and I was curious which was larger pro or against the board. It is a simple question and even simpler to answer. If this poll reaches a significant amount then we can say this is a fair reflection of the City supporters opinion rather than just guessing.

What we should do about it is another issue which I can follow up on providing the numbers of votes are significant enough.

[/quote]

Cannycanary - I don''t know if I''m pro or anti board unless I know what the alrernative is. I was very pro Worthy for a long time but towards the end I began to feel a change would be good. But it didn''t turn out that way did it? Once bitten twice shy I guess but although I don''t agree with all their decisions over the years "better the devil you know" is about where I stand at the moment. That doesn''t make me pro or anti board though, does it?

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Should really be

For

Against

or Indifferent

you can''t run a proper poll with just a black n white option
[/quote]

I am neither for or against the current board but I am also certainly not indifferent. I doubt any City Fan is indifferent.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Should really beForAgainstor Indifferentyou can''t run a proper poll with just a black n white option[/quote]

I am neither for or against the current board but I am also certainly not indifferent. I doubt any City Fan is indifferent.

[/quote]Isn''t that one meaning of indifferent?  You don''t have a particular leaning towards for or against?

If you are happy with the board just vote pro, if not vote Anti.  No one can be unhappily happy can they?

Your vote is totally anonymous.

The problem isyou have 62 votes,  83% against 19% for.  How do you know another 60 odd people don''t give a monkeys or whatever?Meaning you can''t say 83% of fans want a major change at the top

[quote user="Cannycanary"]

No one can be unhappily happy can they?

[/quote]

They probably can Canny.

Because if they want a can of spaghetti hoops for tea and there''s only a can of beans and sausages in the cantry they can make the choice to be unhappily happy with the can of beans and sausages because the can that can make them happily happy is not available to them.

I''ve been increasingly worried about the Board since the end of the Prem season. Selling all the best players was such a good source of easy income for them, it''s  a strategy they''ve sought to repeat each season since. I felt it showed intent early on and might have cost us survival since all the better players seemed to know they''d be moving on at the end of the season as a fallback if we got relegated. As an aside are you out there CannyCanary???I tried to view the link in Firefox and it doesn''t display properly. FYI I''ve tried a 15" 1024X768 laptop, a 19" 1280X1024 and a 26" 1920X1200 px monitors. You need to check browser compatibility on public websites constantly, if it doesn''t display properly then people don''t hang around or come back.Works ok in all those resolutions in IE though (just advice not a criticism).