Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

Re: England match?

Seeing as we can''t post links, I''ll make it as un-cryptic as possible.....

There is this website something about ASIA and a PLATE and a TV and I think it ends DOT COM....

There should be links on this website if you ever work out the cryptic clues LOL

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Seeing as we can''t post links, I''ll make it as un-cryptic as possible..... There is this website something about ASIA and a PLATE and a TV and I think it ends DOT COM.... There should be links on this website if you ever work out the cryptic clues LOL[/quote]

Too late,mate, Dhickl already did!

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

Or maybe there.......... Although for some reason Wayne Rooney has been picked again. It''s about bloody time he pulled his finger out & put in a performance.

http://www.justin.tv/rizl4

[/quote]

he only gets in the team because he plays for the big 4.. regardless how bad he plays for England he''s gaurenteed a start.. if he was still at everton he wouldnt have even got as far as Sheffield let alone on a plane to Croatia

jas :)

Fantastic performance all round - Lampard had a great goal disallowed as well; the only downer is Joe Cole''s injury, looked rather nasty - rather a lot of blood.

Great performance by England in a match where we weren''t expected to win, dominated most the game, especially in the second half where Croatia couldn''t get the ball of us, Theo took his chances very well but Rooney also had a great game I thought. Replace Lampard for Gerrard and the England team will start to look in great shape.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Great performance by England in a match where we weren''t expected to win, dominated most the game, especially in the second half where Croatia couldn''t get the ball of us, Theo took his chances very well but Rooney also had a great game I thought. Replace Lampard for Gerrard and the England team will start to look in great shape.[/quote]

Indeed. Was really good to see Theo and Wazza perform so well as some people seem to have their doubts over them, even though their class and ability is obvious. Can''t see either of the DB''s playing much on the right wing now, Theo is there to stay.

Thought Lampard did alright, although I am more of a Gerrard fan.

What an amazing performance, the best I have seen in a long time! Walcott impressive, and Rooney, well what can I say. Heskey looking very good up front. We controlled that game from about the 10th minute to the end of the game, what a stunning performance!

I''m disappointed, there were periods when we weren''t that good and we missed a couple of decent chances.

Watching the game I was thinking if only we had Huckerby on the left in a cameo role, it would have added balance and Croatia would have literally been chasing shadows.  With Hucks we would have got about 6 or 7.[;)]

Agreed Heskey had a great game tonight, I only hope Capello doesn''t opt for Ownen when he''s match fit and turn back to the old places picked by reputation and not performances.

Got to say that tonights result was sweet revenge for England after what Coratia did to us in the Euro qualifiers, it''s also believed that alot of Croatia fans were jokeing about meeting England again in the world cup qualifier draw prior to the draw being made, so i''m sure a few of them were in for abit of a shock tonight.