Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22127193986

Nah I''m not after you Smudge old chap, but I feel you have lost a bit of the "mystery" around you now.

I''m going to join, guess who I am....

HAH![:D]......Smudger dangles his line and on it is a piece of animal cadaver......Almost instantly, there''s much thrashing and foaming of the water, (not dissimilar to a shoal of Piranha), each attempting to get a better and bigger bite of the fresh carcass lowered into the river that is this pink''un forum......Marvellous......They just can''t help themselves, and fall for it every time[:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Nah I''m not after you Smudge old chap, but I feel you have lost a bit of the "mystery" around you now. I''m going to join, guess who I am....[/quote]

Infamy! Infamy! They''ve all got it in for me!

I have no idea who you are ncfcstar and neither do I care.

We are all City fans on here (or at least the people who have posted on such a frequent basis)... plenty of City fans already knew who I was anyhow... I never set out to create a character that had a mysetrious shroud around them... there has even been somebody on here blatantly posting under my real name for quite some time now.

Not really infamous Smudger.

I don''t care if you don''t care, it was more a general question to readers of the thread.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

From  to .

Can remember your face at th future protests now...

[/quote]

im not sure which picture is the Real Smudger...

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Nah I''m not after you Smudge old chap, but I feel you have lost a bit of the "mystery" around you now. I''m going to join, guess who I am....[/quote]

We are all City fans on here (or at least the people who have posted on such a frequent basis)... plenty of City fans already knew who I was anyhow... I never set out to create a character that had a mysetrious shroud around them... there has even been somebody on here blatantly posting under my real name for quite some time now.

[/quote]

yes.. your a Leicester CITY fan aren''t you?

[quote user="Smudger"]

PS... Group is only for people who have the balls to not hide behind screen names.

[/quote]

Like Sudger?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

From  to .

Can remember your face at th future protests now...

[/quote]

im not sure which picture is the Real Smudger...

[/quote]

Neither am I Jas... the image of me has become so ingrained on here these days.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]We all know too much about you now Mark, you should never have revealed your true identity.[/quote]

Why''s that?

You going to hunt me down and shoot me with the gun and balaclava???

[/quote]

I think the gun would be enough on it''s own. I can''t remember too many people being shot by a balaclava.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]We all know too much about you now Mark, you should never have revealed your true identity.[/quote]

Why''s that?

You going to hunt me down and shoot me with the gun and balaclava???

[/quote]

I think the gun would be enough on it''s own. I can''t remember too many people being shot by a balaclava.

[/quote]lol  [:D]

I''m liking the page mark. I tried to "flirt" with you, then I tried to "wink" you, it told me that I had to login. So I got a better idea and decided to poke you, preferably in your eyes, hard... [:|]

Smudger wrote

PS... Group is only for people who have the balls to not hide behind screen names.

you''ve been hiding behind yours for long enough[:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Don''t worry smudger, I''m here to help you now.

And that is DISGUSTING!!!!!!   [:@]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Karl Pilkington[IMG]http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v257/29/72/644321225/n644321225_968911_8530.jpg[/IMG]Smudger[IMG]http://www.sandiegoserenade.com/images/275px-Karlhead.JPG[/IMG][/quote]Have you of things called razor blades?

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]"He''s got a head like a f***ing orange"
[/quote]

took the words right out of my mouth, brilliant. Smudger is Karl Pilkington.......hammer, nail, head. Awesome.