Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Newcastle sign a striker........

[quote user="billy bunter"]hope its true batman[/quote]am i right in saying he can talk to clubs in january as he will be in the last 6 months of his contract and can get a pre contract agreement with another club?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="billy bunter"]hope its true batman[/quote]am i right in saying he can talk to clubs in january as he will be in the last 6 months of his contract and can get a pre contract agreement with another club?[/quote]Partially right he can talk to clubs not in England when is contract has less than 6 months to go.Davo

but havent they just sold tehir other non scoring striker in alan smith?

[quote user="billy bunter"]

ameobi started on saturday

so doubt a move will be on the cards

[/quote]

and was utter crap apparantly. He scored 4 in the team ratings. Even if we had £2,5M to spend I wouldn''t spend it on him. 

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="billy bunter"]hope its true batman[/quote]am i right in saying he can talk to clubs in january as he will be in the last 6 months of his contract and can get a pre contract agreement with another club?[/quote]

Nail. Head. Hit.[:-*] Prepare to see some Ameobi 9 shirts around C.R ..........

NOTE:  If I''m wrong please dont crucify me, I''m 90% sure this is going to happen

One thing I find funny is a paper was quoted that Newcastle could let Owen go for 2 mill instead of letting him go for free next summer but want 2.5 mill for ameobi in the same position.Davo

[quote] user="C T IS the BATMAN :D"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="billy bunter"]hope its true batman[/quote]am i right in saying he can talk to clubs in january as he will be in the last 6 months of his contract and can get a pre contract agreement with another club?[/quote]

NOTE:  If I''m wrong please dont crucify me, I''m 90% sure this is going to happen

[/quote]

did you watch match of the day the other day? He was awful I though, kept tripping over the ball and getting in the way ... anyway, how are you 90% sure. All you''ve done is made a guess because Newcastle have signed a striker. Hardly makes it ''90% sure'' does it .

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote] user="C T IS the BATMAN :D"]

[/quote]

did you watch match of the day the other day? He was awful I though, kept tripping over the ball and getting in the way ... anyway, how are you 90% sure. All you''ve done is made a guess because Newcastle have signed a striker. Hardly makes it ''90% sure'' does it .

[/quote]

You''d be surprised at what I know... [;)]

I think he''s 90% sure about the 6 month contract thing but then I''m only 90% sure he''s 90% sure on that ;)Davo

As for the person who said Ameobi started on Saturday therefore won''t be leaving - he started because Keegan has no choice, he had no other available strikers according to the commentators.

[quote user="Davo"]One thing I find funny is a paper was quoted that Newcastle could let Owen go for 2 mill instead of letting him go for free next summer but want 2.5 mill for ameobi in the same position.

Davo
[/quote]yer thats strange

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]As for the person who said Ameobi started on Saturday therefore won''t be leaving - he started because Keegan has no choice, he had no other available strikers according to the commentators.[/quote]were is A.Smith....has he moved to everton?

You know, I think the thing I''m looking forward to the most after this deadline closes tonight is that Ameobi''s name will hopefully dissapear from this board. He''s not coming, apparently never was coming, and Roeder seems to have moved on, if he was ever that interested in the first place.

1107: "My mate works at Newcastle airport and has just seen Leroy Lita pass through baggage reclaim. I''m a worried Royals fan!"Taken from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7590492.stmDoesn''t mean it''s true but could be a good move for us even if Ameobi doesn''t come this way one less quality striker in the championship.Davo

[quote user="Mark Smith"]You know, I think the thing I''m looking forward to the most after this deadline closes tonight is that Ameobi''s name will hopefully dissapear from this board. He''s not coming, apparently never was coming, and Roeder seems to have moved on, if he was ever that interested in the first place.[/quote]

You could not be more wrong. Glenn has been chasing Shola for a LONG time!

As I''ve said before I''m 90% sure that S.A will join before midnight tonight

Did you get another text from the club telling you?Lol only joking, hope your right. I won''t crucify you if you''re wrong because there are plenty on this board that have been wrong and they''re still here talking rubbish.

[quote user="Davo"]1107: "My mate works at Newcastle airport and has just seen Leroy Lita pass through baggage reclaim. I''m a worried Royals fan!"

Taken from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7590492.stm

Doesn''t mean it''s true but could be a good move for us even if Ameobi doesn''t come this way one less quality striker in the championship.

Davo
[/quote]possibly moving to sunderland?

Sorry C.T, I have a lot of respect for you and I believe that you think he will sign before midnight but I am 90% sure he wont. Only time will tell..