Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MK Dons v Norwich City - official match thread

If Hoolahan was that good he would have been able to open up the mighty Mk Dons and he has never been a goalscorer , we are utter crap as proved on Saturday when Coleman said Coventry were desperate but they still beat us. We have been league 1 waiting to happen for 3 years now , its probably where we belong to be .

As mentioned on another thread, im not sure why we play Fozzy and Klingon in the same team. They are both too similar, far too defensive. I agree that if he wasnt captain he probably wouldnt make the team, which sounds ridiculous but there you go.

Hoolahan and Lupoli go off, Pattison and Croft come one - BUGGER all happens, no shots, no real attempts, Croft fires it straight at the keeper...

looks like we still need a few more games to gel

[quote user="baldyboy"]SEAT did you go on saturday? cos you must be the only person who thinks fozzy was any good, he was sh**e!!![/quote]yep i did. Not the only one who thought he wasn''t poor. My two mates didn''t either [:)]he sounds like he''s playing badly tonight though doesn''t he.and croft just missed another sitter.i''m logging off at FT to avoid the I told you sos [:(]

[quote user="Loomis9301"]

we''ve had 10 shots on goal to their 5..... sounds like saturday against coventry....

[/quote]

We''ve had about 20 shots at the crowd by the sound of it.

I am not in the habit of criticising players, but I cannot see why we continue with Fotheringham when we have so many midfielders.  Is it similar to Vaughan being kept in the England cricket team just because he is captain.  On another note, what''s happened to Chadwick?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Hoolahan and Lupoli go off, Pattison and Croft come one - BUGGER all happens, no shots, no real attempts, Croft fires it straight at the keeper... looks like we still need a few more games to gel[/quote]

Y''mean, like applying gel to a bald head?

Another shot at the crowd from clingan.  How many times have we heard "well well wide" tonight.  Early training tomorrow........ shooting practice!!

Cheer up Yellow - everyone seems to be labelling Dons as any "league 1 team" - expect to see them in our league come 2 years time - they are a MUCH better club than given credit for

I''m guessing you''re not going then Loan City FC, another radio supporter who has no idea how we actually play then...

[quote user="Loomis9301"]

[quote user="jim blair"]Does anybody believe me yet? and remember i was the first one on this forum to tell you all grant would lead us to the depths of despair!!. Any team with Fotheringham and croft in is going nowhere exceept league one..wake up Glen for the sake of NCFC and its amazing supporters who make up 1/3 rd of tonights crowd[/quote]

oh moan elsewhere... this is a match thread.... for the match.

There are about a thousand other threads on this site where people are saying the same thing as you, go on them.

[/quote]loomis i am not a moaner just a realist.. this needs addressing to save my yellow and green blood from further embaressment

It''s ridiculous Fellas, and now Loan City FC has disappeared because I questioned if he was going to the game on Sat, I guess he will be on here during the game moaning about what he has heard on the radio.