Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Best/favourite autograph you own?

lucky enough to get TV AM''s Richard Keys autograph at a cycling event, he has very hairy arms!

Not technically an autograph, but I met Gary Speed ( very nice and approachable chap) in Sheffield whilst on a stag weekend! He was staying at the same hotel we were on the Friday night

Ironically it was the weekend we played Sheffield Utd away on the 15th March, and we had a bit of friendly banter with Mr Speed...... Well, most of the lads had friendly banter, apart from one member of the stag party who (in a rather Pi*$ed up state) called reception at 3am pretending to be Gary Speed, requesting (in the worlds worst Welsh accent) an early wake up call because he had an important game the following morning against Norwich!!

Back to the subject, the best autograph I own has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series, They did a live show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1" in 1992 I think.  Although, now I think about it, technically it was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand up Badgers arse!!!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Back to the subject, the best autograph

I own has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series, They did a

live show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1" in

1992 I think.  Although, now I think about

it, technically it was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand

up Badgers arse!!![/quote]

That. Is. AMAZING!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Back to the subject, the best autograph I own has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series, They did a live show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1" in 1992 I think.  Although, now I think about it, technically it was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand up Badgers arse!!![/quote]

That. Is. AMAZING!
[/quote]

I hope you’re not being sarcastic Mr Evil Monkey! That was a pinnacle stage of my younger, more innocent years!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Back to the subject, the best autograph I own has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series, They did a live show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1" in 1992 I think.  Although, now I think about it, technically it was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand up Badgers arse!!![/quote]

WOW! Did you get to eat some of that famous mash?

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Back to the subject, the best autograph I own has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series, They did a live show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1" in 1992 I think.  Although, now I think about it, technically it was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand up Badgers arse!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Sadly, no! I bet it''s really creamy and scumptious though! If only i asked for the recipe! I can remember starpets! That was brilliant! Wasn''t Phillipa Forester the presenter of that show?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Mine has to be a cricket bat signed by Sir Vivian Richards, what a legend.[/quote]Very nice. There are many famous sportsmen and women but very few legends.Not really a collector per se but either have had or have the following mildly interesting ones.Kate Moss''s mob number written on a fag packet (mine obviously as she never buys any) written Kate 07******.Pete Docherty was present but incapable of writing at the time[:O]Noel Fieldings from both IOW festival last year and we met him again a couple of times earlier this year. Scruffy writer but a little Boosh skull each time, dughters pride and joy.Numerous signed records and concert tickets.Nobby the Sheep. Remember him? Did a job for him once got a signed pic for my kids  from him.Doesn''t look anything like that in real life....Chitty chitty bang bang signed CCBB by Pierre whatsisname who built and drove the car in the film, met him in the car in the midle of Warwickshire once. True Brit eccentricused to have a menu signed by Princess Diana would be worth quite a bit now I''d guess.Nearly all my music books and biographies are signed by the authors.Favourite ones though are the Christmas cards we receive each year from the guy who''s been my favourite musician since the 1970''s .

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

Sadly, no! I bet it''s really creamy and scumptious though! If only i asked for the recipe! I can remember starpets! That was brilliant! Wasn''t Phillipa Forester the presenter of that show?

[/quote]

Yes I got to sit on her knee

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote

user="Yellow Submarine"]Back to the subject, the best autograph I own

has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series, They did a live

show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1" in 1992 I

think.  Although, now I think about it, technically it

was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand up Badgers

arse!!![/quote]That. Is. AMAZING![/quote]

I hope you’re not being sarcastic Mr Evil Monkey! That was a pinnacle stage of my younger, more innocent years!

[/quote]

God no, I''m jealous! [:$]

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Back to the subject, the best

autograph I own has to be badger, from BBC''s Bodger and badger series,

They did a live show in Norwich called "Bodger & Badger Mad Mash 1"

in 1992 I think.  Although, now I think about

it, technically it was Bodgers autograph because he had his hand

up Badgers arse!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Sadly, no! I bet it''s really creamy and scumptious though! If only i

asked for the recipe! I can remember starpets! That was brilliant!

Wasn''t Phillipa Forester the presenter of that show?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d like to sit on her knee... well, I''d like her to sit on m...........

have Craig Bellamys and Bryan Gunns amongst others from when the team toured ireland a good few years ago. my favourite personally was when i met a band i am big into called Nightwish,not very well known but for me it was a big thing getting to meet them and getting the new album signed!also met the 2 guitarists from Dragonforce.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I''d like to sit on her knee... well, I''d like her to sit on m...........
[/quote]

Darn, I didn''t think it through! I was only about 8 or 9 though so she may not have been up for it!

All players from 92/93 and 93/94 year onwards to about 99 when my kids lost interest. Darren Eadie''s signed shirt from 96/97. Mark Robins'' shirt from 93.

The first printed Huckerby shirt (signed by Hucks) and bought after his first loan game.

The entire West Indies cricket squad 1976/7 - can''t remember the exact year as it''s in a box in the roof space and can''t be bothered to get them out.

Many 80s soul and funk legends none of you will ever have heard of!!

Nicholas Parsons (my mum was a fan!!)

Got 3 different signed Iwan Roberts shirts, all after drunkenly accosting him in Delaneys, usually if we''d won that day. Two signed Huckerby shirts, one with Happy Birthday written on, again, grabbed him in Delaneys a while back, cringe!

Got Nick Faldo''s at Gatwick after he''d missed the cut of the US Open a few years ago, grumpy old sod he was!

got pretty much every norwich player whos played since ive been watching lol...

and the other night I got Berbatov, Modric, Bale, O''Hara and Dawson which are pretty good ones...

Mine would be between Muhammad Ali, on the offical luncheon booklet for the 1966 World Cup Final Match, or the entire 1934 Aussie touring party on the FA lunchon menu for the 1934 FA Cup Final.

Got a shirt signed by the squad in the premiership season, went to Colney. Thought Worthy was a really friendly bloke.

Got another shirt signed by a few, including Earnie, when I was slightly merry and decided to wait outside the player''s carpark after a match.

Darren Eadie''s and Andy Johnson''s from the Norfolk Show a few years back. Darren''s in my pride and joy.

Minnie Driver

Matthew Perry (Chandler in ''Friends'')

Kevin Spacey

Big Daddy!

Also have a signed copy of Jason Donovan''s autobiography and a signed Iwan autobiography

Oh yeah, I also have my limited edition advance copy of I Am Kloot''s latest album, Moolah Rouge, signed by Jonny Bramwell... Got a Stephen Baxter book signed by the author, can''t remember which one though?  And I bought a second hand book for uni signed by the author, but don''t think he''s anyone important.....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Oh yeah, I also have my limited edition advance copy of I Am Kloot''s latest album, Moolah Rouge, signed by Jonny Bramwell... Got a Stephen Baxter book signed by the author, can''t remember which one though?  And I bought a second hand book for uni signed by the author, but don''t think he''s anyone important.....[/quote]

Also have a signed photo of Roger Lloyd Pack and a signed autobiography of Buster "Uncle Albert" Merryfield.