Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Take your Pick of Strikers

I wanna see what you guys would do yourselves... Right you have 3million to spend on Transfer fee''s and Wages must not go over a total of 15k a week... Your Target is to sign strikers to play for Norwich City next season..... These Figures i am about to place are only an estimate to me...

Jay Simpson on Loan- Transfer fee=200k Wages= 3,500

Omar Krumar on Loan- Transfer fee= 200k Wages= 3,500

Daniel Subotic on Loan- Transfer fee=300k Wages= 4,000

Shola Ameobi on Permanent- Transfer fee= 2.5million Wages= 11,000

Stefan Inversen on Permanent- Transfer fee= 800k Wages= 7,000

Steve Howard on Permanent- Transfer fee= 1.1million Wages= 5,500

Maceo Rigters on Permanent- Transfer fee= 500k Wages= 6,500

Grzegorz Rasiak on Permanent- Transfer fee= 1.4million Wages= 6,000

Anton Sibierski on Permanent- Transfer fee= Free Wages= 10,000

Andy Caroll on Permanent- Transfer fee= 1.2million Wages= 6,000

Theres your list, you aim to sign strikers for Norwich city... Take your pick, this isnt a serious post, just i am interested in what some of you guys would do... Their transfer fee''s and wages are all a guess, have tried to put them as to what i rekon they would cost :)

If i was to be naughty anf spend a little more... I would grab Rasiak,Rigters and Simpson...  The wage budget over but transfer kitty still lower than 3million LOL :)

Out of that lot i''d take Sibierski for certain, he''s a big guy who is very exprienced and could do more than a good job for us (Anyone remember he was top scorer in the prem last season after about 3 or 4 games?)

I''d also take Krumar, just because after all this talk of him signing I am intregued by him and just wondering could he be the next big thing!

Plus I dunno how much money we have so I thought a freebie and a loan would be ideal! If we have the money too I''d go someone along the lines of Ameobi or Rigters.

Also, I know this is all metophrical but Rasiak, 1.4 Mill? Really?

Sibierski + Rigters, and with the money saved from the transfer fees, Simpson + 1 from Portsmouth.

But it''s all hyperthetical, innit.

Simpson, Sibierski and Rigters.  Fees 700k, wage 20k p/w.   The extra 5kp/w takes a further ~300k out of the transfer budget.More likely:Simpson, Iversen & Attempt to get ameobi with remainder.For the record a year of each would cost

Jay Simpson on Loan- 382k

Omar Krumar on Loan- 382k

Daniel Subotic on Loan- 508k

Shola Ameobi on Permanent- 3,072k

Stefan Inversen on Permanent- 1,164k

Steve Howard on Permanent- 1,386k

Maceo Rigters on Permanent- 838k

Grzegorz Rasiak on Permanent-1712k

Anton Sibierski on Permanent- 520k

Andy Caroll on Permanent- 1,512k

And your total years budget would be 3780k.

My three would be: 1,738k

I''m amazed how good a deal Sibierski looks with this viewpoint.

Why cant we gamble and go for Aaron Mclean from PeterbroughHes good with his head and hes got skill and pace good power, yes hes unproven but it could pay off.May have to pay a bit for him but his wages wouldnt be too high, nowhere near as high as Sibierski

Iverson and Simpson.With Lupoli and Cureton it gives us lots of options and leaves £2m in the transfer kitty for strengthening during the season,plus £4500 a week of salary.

[quote user="Geronimo"]
Why cant we gamble and go for Aaron Mclean from Peterbrough
Hes good with his head and hes got skill and pace good power, yes hes unproven but it could pay off.

May have to pay a bit for him but his wages wouldnt be too high, nowhere near as high as Sibierski
[/quote]

barry fry said 5m for him,thats the end of that then

Rigters, Rasiak or Sibierski! I''d be happy with any one of these. Although I can''t quite see Sibierski coming here - but you never know! Him and Roeder do seem to get on pretty well.

[quote user="Geronimo"]
Why cant we gamble and go for Aaron Mclean from Peterbrough
Hes good with his head and hes got skill and pace good power, yes hes unproven but it could pay off.

May have to pay a bit for him but his wages wouldnt be too high, nowhere near as high as Sibierski
[/quote]

No offence but we really don''t need another little man! Especially at the kind of money Barry Fry wants. A great goalscoer no doubt but Lupoli and Cureton are very similar players. I know many don''t rate Cureton but I think he''s good at this level. If you are talking of bringing in someone like Mclean then there really isn''t much point in keeping him.

Rigters and Carroll, with Krumar on loan

1.9m transfer fees, 16k a week wages (surely i could transfer some excess transfer money to the wage budget, like on FM08?!)