Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Lisbie: Forgive me

Norwich City Fans: Don''t careLets face it - you only care about rival defectors if they were actually any good... or at least good enough to kick a football, using, I dunno, their feet or something.

When I read the report, I too thought why would we be bothered. You came here on a months loan, did nothing. Sorry Mr Lisibie but I have no reason to forgive. The only thing I feel for you is pity that in your deluded world you actually think we are interested. Also Archanct for even publishing it! A classic piece of journalism on a slow news day!

[quote user="ob1"]Norwich City Fans: Don''t care

Lets face it - you only care about rival defectors if they were actually any good... or at least good enough to kick a football, using, I dunno, their feet or something.
[/quote]

Errrrr .......... 17 goals in 39 starts for a struggling club. That''s good in anybody''s book.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="ob1"]Norwich City Fans: Don''t care

Lets face it - you only care about rival defectors if they were actually any good... or at least good enough to kick a football, using, I dunno, their feet or something.
[/quote]

Errrrr .......... 17 goals in 39 starts for a struggling club. That''s good in anybody''s book.

[/quote]

................... strange signing though given that they already have Haynes.

[quote user="Polar"]haha, what a tool.
[/quote]

Yep, a tool that scores 17 from 39. He had six appearances for Norwich so no time to make a real judgement of him. But 39 appearances is and his scoring/appearance ratio is a very high 43.5%.

[quote user="Polar"]haha, what a tool.[/quote]

Yep, a tool that scores 17 from 39. He had six appearances for Norwich so no time to make a real judgement of him. But 39 appearances is and his scoring/appearance ratio is a very high 43.5%.

[/quote]Yes i read that in the previous postand i didn''t care then, just because he managed to kick a football correctly/ or in fluke 17 times over the past season concerns me very little for my reference to him being a tool is in accordance to his little forgiveness speech to scummer fans.Thank you for pointing out his goal scoring record at a single club twice though.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="Polar"]haha, what a tool.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes i read that in the previous post

and i didn''t care then, just because he managed to kick a football correctly/ or in fluke 17 times over the past season concerns me very little for my reference to him being a tool is in accordance to his little forgiveness speech to scummer fans.

Thank you for pointing out his goal scoring record at a single club twice though.
[/quote]

Sorry, I thought your appellation "tool" was in regard to his footballing prowess and I repeated his impressive scoring record just in case you missed it the first time in your haste to spit venom and vitriol simply because he has joined the refuse dump down the road.

whats the betting the binners sell him in January after a series of high profile balls ups.. none more embaressing than missing an open goal against us in December ;)

jas :)

He played very well for Colchester last season.  He leaves with the best wishes of our lot - would have preferred it wasn''t Ipswich but he wants to stay in the area.

Think we''ll see him back at Cuckoo Farm before too long unless he gets a regular spot.............

It''s his last throw of the dice in the Championship so I understand why he''s gone.  We offered him the same money as Ipswich which would have made him U''s highest ever earner.

Our lot would like Cureton on loan if you can fix that.......................

How thick are the lot of you?

only one person noticed its ipswich he asking for forgivness and not us

idiots the bloody lot of you

also because he did bad here doesnt mean he useless! people do well at different clubs! he only had month here not a season!

[quote user="billy bunter"]

also because he did bad here doesnt mean he useless! people do well at different clubs! he only had month here not a season!

[/quote]

Excuse me Bunter, we all knew he was asking the Ipsh*t fans to forgive him. The discussion was about his ability as a footballer.

Excuse me Bunter, we all knew he was asking the Ipsh*t fans to forgive him. [/quote]

Unless the second poster in this thread is an Ipswich fan he at least did not [:$]

The issue with Lisbie though is he has been a one season wonder - in 10 odd years at Charlton his annual average goal tally was woeful.  And, six games here on loan was more than enough time to form a pretty conclusive opinion on him and that was he was decidedly average.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]A bit like Cureton then??[/quote]

Cheers mate - you just won me a wager that someone would post exactly that within 30 minutes and it only took two! [Y]

[/quote]My point was no-body gives a monkeys, so why report it? We don''t care!Archant: Hey Norwich fans, Lisbie is apologising to Ipswich fans!ob1/Norwich Fans: We don''t care!Other Norwich Fan: But they aren''t apologising to us!ob1/Norwich Fans: We don''t care even more!![:)]

[quote user="Chunky"]When I read the report, I too thought why would we be bothered. You came here on a months loan, did nothing. Sorry Mr Lisibie but I have no reason to forgive. The only thing I feel for you is pity that in your deluded world you actually think we are interested. Also Archanct for even publishing it! A classic piece of journalism on a slow news day![/quote]

My fault typed forgive when I actually meant bothered! My point was really why are Archant even publishing the story, its of interest at all!

Just been sat chatting to a binner mate (yeah, I know) and he pretty

much sees this as Lisbie''s last throw of the dice at Championship

football and doesn''t seem overly excited by the prospect himself. 

He doesn''t care that he was on loan to us, though... he''s more

interested in Ben Thatcher "toughening up" their defence... with his

elbows....[;)]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.ultimatepartyshop.com/shopimages/products/normal/96777.jpg[/img]

ey EY! calm Down Calm Down!

overweight,slow and couldnt hit a cows ar** with a banjo. load of pants the scum are welcome to him

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]A bit like Cureton then??[/quote]

Cheers mate - you just won me a wager that someone would post exactly that within 30 minutes and it only took two! [Y]

[/quote]

No problem mate!

[quote user="starman"]overweight,slow and couldnt hit a cows ar** with a banjo. load of pants the scum are welcome to him[/quote]

He discovered the Cow''s Arse 17 times last season in a relegated club who scored more goals than Norwich City.

He may well be a load of pants for them but he was okay for us.

Like I said before Cam, just like Cureton!! Lisbie always looked like he could have been good, wasn''t ever really given a chance at Charlton, but last season may well be a flash in the pan.

With the money Ipswich apparently have, its not much of a gamble really, they could offload him in Jan if he really fails to make a mark, and I''m sure he isn''t on much more than he was at Col U, Ipswich is slightly more desirable. No offence meant though!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="starman"]overweight,slow and couldnt hit a cows ar** with a banjo. load of pants the scum are welcome to him[/quote]

He discovered the Cow''s Arse 17 times last season in a relegated club who scored more goals than Norwich City.

He may well be a load of pants for them but he was okay for us.

[/quote]

so were Cureton and Iwelumo!

[/quote]

Billy, I''m gonna go ahead and tell you where I am on this particular thread.
You''ve got your questions all wrong.
You''re throwing abuse at others whilst not exactly covering yourself in glory.
I''m not gonna be investing today and for those reasons, I''m out.

No offence taken.  We matched the Ipswich salary and if as the owner says it would be the highest salary ever offered to a Colchester player then that has to be over the £8000 a week which is what Sir Teddy of Sheringham, half funded by the owner, was on.

Cowling''s offer was to half fund Lisbie but, understandably, he wants to stay in the Championship.