Sign in to follow this  
chris

guliable supporters

u all believe in the hype get excited about these transfers that may or may not happen then start to cry when they dont the club love getting supporters hopes up then let u down but most of u believe what they say. then we struggle sack the manager get a new one and o my god come january season tickets renewels r due then u 20000 poeple sign up and everything ok . tough if u dont like the way i write .

Are you Lil'' Chris from that ''Rock School'' progamme perchance? You seem angry enough.

[quote user="chris"]u all believe in the hype get excited about these transfers that may or may not happen then start to cry when they dont the club love getting supporters hopes up then let u down but most of u believe what they say. then we struggle sack the manager get a new one and o my god come january season tickets renewels r due then u 20000 poeple sign up and everything ok . tough if u dont like the way i write .[/quote]

Doing nicely on this one too.......   [Y]

It''s like "One Man and His Dog" isn''t it? Come by Shep.....[8] [8] [8]

[quote user="chris"]u all believe in the hype get excited about these transfers that may or may not happen then start to cry when they dont the club love getting supporters hopes up then let u down but most of u believe what they say. then we struggle sack the manager get a new one and o my god come january season tickets renewels r due then u 20000 poeple sign up and everything ok . tough if u dont like the way i write .[/quote]

Yeah all these idiots supporting the club through thick and thin, wish they''d all eff off and support someone else, only those with a negative disposition need apply and maybe, just maybe, we can lower our crowd to 1 man and his dog.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Doing nicely on this one too.......   [Y]

It''s like "One Man and His Dog" isn''t it? Come by Shep.....[8] [8] [8]

[/quote]

1 man and his dog quoted in 2 post simultaneously, spooky.......

Chris this is how i see it, we get ridof one d**khead that spends their time constructing pointless posts making half hearted attempts to attack the club and supporters and then we get another in you.

You state that your a city fan but why is every post you add to this forum negtive? What you write lacks any constructive crictism and seems to be well bloody pointless. What you need to do is go away reflect on your pointless existence, grow up maybe choose another club to support.

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

You state that your a city fan but why is

every post you add to this forum negtive? What you write lacks any

constructive crictism and seems to be well bloody pointless.

[/quote]

That''s not necessarily an indication of a Binner... have you seen any of Bly''s threads lately? [:|]

[quote user="chris"] tough if u dont like the way i write .[/quote]

You see, the majority of the people here went to school (or are still there) and actually learnt how to correctly construct something called a word.  After learning how to correctly construct these words we learnt how to correctly put them together to form sentances.  Now that we can construct sentances I can communicate effectively with all of my fellow posters on here.  You on the other hand have obviously missed out on that thing called school.

[quote user="spudgfsh"]

[quote user="chris"] tough if u dont like the way i write .[/quote]

You see, the majority of the people here went to school (or are

still there) and actually learnt how to correctly construct something

called a word.  After learning how to correctly construct these words we learnt how to correctly put them together to form sentances

Now that we can construct sentances I can communicate effectively with

all of my fellow posters on here.  You on the other hand have

obviously missed out on that thing called school.

[/quote]

Think you mean sentences, mate... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Think you mean sentences, mate... [;)]
[/quote]

where''s the spell check button when you need one....

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Er?[:D][/quote]

I am sure this would be a great thread if I could understand it. Sadly I am literate and had a very good schooling therefore have no idea what you mean.

Tough hey

damn these encrypted messages, discriminating us from their views just because we have a grasp of punctuation and grammer! its just not fair!

[quote user="ryangarg"]damn these encrypted messages, discriminating us from their views just because we have a grasp of punctuation and grammer! its just not fair!
[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be "grammar" ?

I bet you did well in your Sats...........

Christ, I am so bored of you already it is stupid. Please go away.

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Its Vicky Pollard!  Or sumfin or nuffin![/quote]

Shuttup!!! Yurr juss jealous coz Jim Magilton was roun'' the back a Safeways wiv proper playerzzz and Glenn Roeder''s gotta beg at the sweetshop if he wants a taste of Delia''s Strawberry Mivvi. I sooooo can''t believe you jusss said that!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

You state that your a city fan but why is every post you add to this forum negtive? What you write lacks any constructive crictism and seems to be well bloody pointless.

[/quote]
That''s not necessarily an indication of a Binner... have you seen any of Bly''s threads lately? [:|]
[/quote]

Haven''t stated he''s a binner!

[quote user="chris"]u all believe in the hype get excited about these transfers that may or may not happen then start to cry when they dont the club love getting supporters hopes up then let u down but most of u believe what they say. then we struggle sack the manager get a new one and o my god come january season tickets renewels r due then u 20000 poeple sign up and everything ok . tough if u dont like the way i write .[/quote]Its been the same for the 45 years I''ve been a fan pal so get used to it.

rrrrriiiiiiggghttt *backs away slowly whilst pressing the intercom for "nurse"*

jas :)

Chris, you make some incisive observations and I for one would like to hear your views on, the credit crunch, global warming, sub prime mortgages, how we should withdraw from Iraq constructively and how you believe the Afghan situation can be resolved at a political level, and that''s just for starters. I await your views with interest.

PS. Just as an aside, there is no a in gullible, but there is one in tw*t.