Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Disgraceful attitude to Delia Smith !!!

Delia has put a lot of her OWN money into this football club and that should be respected, there is not one person who has put in as much as she has in the last 10 years is there?

I understand the frustration with the Cullum business and I am also one who is frustrated, but the fact is that we still do not know what happened in the discussions or what the specifics of the offer actually was, I suggest we wait and see who we sign until the end of the transfer window before making an opinion on if the decision was correct or not. Making accusations is totally out of order, when there is no facts to back up these claims.

This is more directed to the fans who are going onto her cookery website and posting abusive comments. I think those people should look at themselves as human beings.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Delia has put a lot of her OWN money into this football club and that should be respected, there is not one person who has put in as much as she has in the last 10 years is there?

I understand the frustration with the Cullum business and I am also one who is frustrated, but the fact is that we still do not know what happened in the discussions or what the specifics of the offer actually was, I suggest we wait and see who we sign until the end of the transfer window before making an opinion on if the decision was correct or not. Making accusations is totally out of order, when there is no facts to back up these claims.

This is more directed to the fans who are going onto her cookery website and posting abusive comments. I think those people should look at themselves as human beings.

[/quote]BLah blah blah blah......FO

[quote user="ncfclad"]

I think some Norwich fans dont deserve the club to be a success.

[/quote]wtf?????????? EVERY NCFC FAN DESERVES SUCCESS....GET A GRIP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Sod the investment, LOOK AT OUR FRICKIN TEAM!!!! All this investment talk has distracted everyone from the state of the squad. Its as if its a frickin smoke cover in my opinion.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Delia has put a lot of her OWN money into this football club and that should be respected[/quote]

No arguments there.

[quote user="ncfclad"] there is not one person who has put in as much as she has in the last 10 years is there?[/quote]

You might want to check with the people who have been going to away matches in that time.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Making accusations is totally out of order, when there is no facts to back up these claims.[/quote]

It''s very easy to release those facts.  Who''s fault is it now?

[quote user="ncfclad"]This is more directed to the fans who are going onto her cookery website and posting abusive comments. I think those people should look at themselves as human beings.[/quote]

What.  Beings with emotions, hopes, dreams, etc.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="ncfclad"]

Delia has put a lot of her OWN money into this football club and that should be respected[/quote]

No arguments there.

[quote user="ncfclad"] there is not one person who has put in as much as she has in the last 10 years is there?[/quote]

You might want to check with the people who have been going to away matches in that time.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Making accusations is totally out of order, when there is no facts to back up these claims.[/quote]

It''s very easy to release those facts.  Who''s fault is it now?

[quote user="ncfclad"]This is more directed to the fans who are going onto her cookery website and posting abusive comments. I think those people should look at themselves as human beings.[/quote]

What.  Beings with emotions, hopes, dreams, etc.

[/quote]FOZZIE ffs go to bed....lmfao...put that fookin onion away

ncfclad I have always read your posts amicably in the past, even when you were wrong about certain signings that never happened, but I''m afraid I cannot accept this latest offering. How can you be so blind? Oh dear.

Forget about the takeover talk! we have the top choice in loan players for the division with all the southern clubs. We can get Ameobi for £2.5m or so and we can plug the gap at the back for £1m. Quit moaning that we haven''t got £20m and realise, that, if the board decides it''s worth it (which it is!) we can spend £4m on the right players and get promoted! We simply do not need Cullum and his extravagance! it would be money wasted! I''d like to see if he came forward if we were kicking premiership butt! I think not! If you are such a fan as you say you are Mr Cullum when we need it, and not demand to run the club! maybe there''s a half way point!, £10m and partial shares in the club, for now. then why not devote 1% of your wealth (£17m) and be happy! That said, I would give all the money i possibly could, if it meant consistent premiership football for us for the next 10 seasons (£1.76!)!

Kicking Premiership butt with 20 Million? 15 years ago perhaps, today that is what many teams spend on one player!

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

ncfclad, While I agree with you slightly about going on her cookery site is not the best way forward, you have to understand that there are levels of passion felt for their team. To some, as with myself apart from my children NCFC is the single most important thing in my life. The club is something that I think about, talk about, and dream about 24/7 (sad but true), so rather like if some one I beleive is hurting my children or not doing their best to take care or protect my children, then all rational thought goes out of the window. As for the accusations being out of order and no facts to back them up, I am sorry to say that they are out there and certain people if they had the bottle and really cared about the club would get off their butts and spill the beans.

Im not saying if she is right or wrong and that she is perfect along with the board. I just think we should wait for more information to come out before going onto her website and giving out abuse.

If we dont hear any more regarding what happened then I agree the fans should tak more action and I would certainly join the arguement then, but the board must give us a statement with the full details of what went on - so to a certain respect NCFC have bought the reaction on themselves when they dont keep us fans informed in what is going on.

Calm down it was all done in a friendly way from most people, My Flan base sinking with neil spinning the ingredients contained nothing offensive at all.She needs to be made aware of our unrest at the pathetic football she provides. What is next to get the press backing us?Facts! I''ll give you one - the football of late at carrow road has been total and utter dross due to the non existant transfer budget! Wake up man.

The transfer budget is another matter, I dont know where the money has gone, but to put that down to Delia Smith alone is a bit unfair. I know that she actually put in another 1 million into the club last year, people may say thats not much but people forget she isnt actually worth that much in footballing terms.

sorry to say but the people of norwich are about to see delia''s true colours thieving , arrogant, money grabbing, self ego serving journalist who would be lost in a professional kitchen just like her recipes the clubs not hers. like the city the club needs to grow and in her own words she not the idiot we want and what fantastic last 10 years norwich have had

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Im not saying if she is right or wrong and that she is perfect along with the board. I just think we should wait for more information to come out before going onto her website and giving out abuse.

If we dont hear any more regarding what happened then I agree the fans should tak more action and I would certainly join the arguement then, but the board must give us a statement with the full details of what went on - so to a certain respect NCFC have bought the reaction on themselves when they dont keep us fans informed in what is going on.

[/quote]

Whilst I’m not going to argue with the sentiment of your post  given there are twenty thousand signed up customers many of whom are shareholders in the club does’nt saying so little speaks volumes of her current attitude towards us?

Whilst ‘she and ‘them’ might not be able to go into the minutia of what has been said the courtesy of actually facing the cameras rather than yet another slurred rambled at the Royal Norfolk Show would have been very much appreciated, instead we get the odious Doomcaster sent out to do her bidding once again 

Once again the very presence of Doomcaster is part and the prevailing attitude towards us, he can be given as many badges as they like, Chief Executive or whatever else but the reason he is at the club is he is employed, by the joint majority shareholders to do their bidding, end of story.  

Furthermore there was a time when he wouldn’t have know a damn thing about our club and given the magnitude of the weeks events don’t you think we deserve better than that truly insulting response that was spat out of Friday? 

To me they are a busted flush, they used the good will of the second share issue to get us promoted, spent very little of the Sky money relying instead of the sad departure of Geoffrey Watling to buy one truly decent player who they then sold for a handsome profit.  Through careful dealings in property and accrual of the Sky money onto the clubs balance, conversion of loans to shares  they have engineered a position that they promised would never happen again, one person (or couple) would never have overall control of our club.  

They have underperformed, lied to us and have become so mind bendingly arrogant the only way change could happen is a return to the dark days of 1995 and that is absolutely unforgivable, there is nothing to wait for

[quote user="ncfclad"]The transfer budget is another matter, I dont know where the money has gone, but to put that down to Delia Smith alone is a bit unfair. I know that she actually put in another 1 million into the club last year, people may say thats not much but people forget she isnt actually worth that much in footballing terms.[/quote]

"I know that she actually put in another 1 million into the club last year"

How do you know this?

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]The transfer budget is another matter, I dont know where the money has gone, but to put that down to Delia Smith alone is a bit unfair. I know that she actually put in another 1 million into the club last year, people may say thats not much but people forget she isnt actually worth that much in footballing terms.[/quote]

How do you know this?

[/quote]

his source told him.. you know.. the one that doesnt actually work at Carrow Road and never gets any Transfers right at all?

jas :)

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]And you''d call the club a success at the moment?That aside, I agree personal attacks are wrong and won''t get us where we need to be.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]And you''d call the club a success at the moment?That aside, I agree personal attacks are wrong and won''t get us where we need to be.[/quote]agreed, but delia is heavily associated with the personality of the club.  even PC wanted delia to remain as a ''figurehead or icon'' for the club - and thats part of the problem - has brand delia overtaken the best interests of NCFC...certainly, the fans have tolerated underachievement for most of the smiths years in charge, would they off a local non-celeb chairman??? fans wanted chase out for a failing team well beofre he went bust chasing promotion on a pile of debt...and of course, if (rightly or wrongly) the fans have put you on a pedestal - when it goes tits up, the very same people will do their best to kick you off...its called human nature, survival of the fittest etc and they won''t stop until they get their own way...a few personal attacks, and messages of delias forum is to be regretted, but in the scale of things its nothing...imagine the delia out chants if we make a poor start to the season...love can turn to hate v.quickly...when preston were in trouble last autumn, their chariman knew it was time to go, when after another home defeat, he returned to his car in the clubs car-park to find it had been cover in gob...see - it could be tons worse than what it...at the very least, hopefully the board will see the need for the fans to focus on the squad and start to the new season, in a positive way - by putting some dosh roedy''s way...cos at the mo - there''s no good news whichever way you look at the club><?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Badger"]

How do you know this?

[/quote]

his source told him.. you know.. the one that doesnt actually work at Carrow Road and never gets any Transfers right at all?

jas :)

[/quote]

that source was crap. Anyway Delia said herself in an interview last year on radio norfolk (of course she could be lieing though)

mr kuntikhops sorry but delia made it personal now shes personally screwing up the club like shes being doing fof years and yes i was born in sight of carrow road and yes i,ve worked for delia. its time delia out

[quote user="loz h"]mr kuntikhops sorry but delia made it personal now shes personally screwing up the club like shes being doing fof years and yes i was born in sight of carrow road and yes i,ve worked for delia. its time delia out[/quote]You seem to be confusing your "k" and "c"s.  Perhaps you were born in sight of Karrow Road?Or perhaps you are twelve and are amusing yourself while you wait for the cartoons on ITV to start.

Me thinks the chickens (cheap supermarket variety of course) are coming home to roost. Happily there seems to be far more folk aware of it on here now than a few months back, but come the opening whistle of the season there will be 25,000+ happy clapping punters in the stands with the sign up "business as usual" on DS''s little train set.

And so many mocked Smudger when he was prepared to do something about it........

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Me thinks the chickens (cheap supermarket variety of course) are coming home to roost. Happily there seems to be far more folk aware of it on here now than a few months back, but come the opening whistle of the season there will be 25,000+ happy clapping punters in the stands with the sign up "business as usual" on DS''s little train set.

And so many mocked Smudger when he was prepared to do something about it........

[/quote]

Welcome back, Cluck! [:D]

[quote user="loz h"]sorry to say but the people of norwich are about to see delia''s true colours thieving , arrogant, money grabbing, self ego serving journalist who would be lost in a professional kitchen just like her recipes the clubs not hers. like the city the club needs to grow and in her own words she not the idiot we want and what fantastic last 10 years norwich have had[/quote]Thieving is rather a serious accusation Loz. Do you have any evidence to back that, or is the anger getting the better of you old chap?(Oh and I don''t suppose the Loz H refers to the multi talented Loz Hardy of little remembered 90''s supergroup kingmaker does it? could just be your name of course!)