Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

Press Conference 9am Colney Tomorrow Public Welcome!!!

And could you all bring with you the following?Change of clothing.A pair of boots.Towel.Anyone who can catch is also asked to bring along a pair of gloves if possible.We suggest you bring a packed lunch as the caterers aren''t buying in much stock at the moment "just in case".

[quote user="jordimurrell"]this isn''t true![/quote]absolutely brilliant response!

and your sig; ''were'' ? Has everyone vacated the Barclay or something? [:P]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]this isn''t true![/quote]

check out the book by Daniel Swift. "gullible''s Travels" right up your street

jas :)

Thursday is the day when the press go to Colney for their press briefing though,now that is true.

Not trying to be nasty, but Jordi is the most gullable person i have never met!!!

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]

Make sure your mum knows where you have gone though.

[/quote]

Good advice, would say dont talk to strangers but the chances of any of those being at Colney is remote to say the least.

i was driving past colney a while ago.... saw a bit of a fiasco at the training ground and swung in...

The press were there in their hundreds, Sky were there, Radio Norfolk were interviewing Roeder who had a massive smile on his face.

Lee Clarke was watching from a distance so i said "alright Clarkey.. whats going on?" he said "I cant believe it, we have just signed the best player this club will ever have!!!! he''s got pace, skill strtength, we''re not sure about how bright he is.. think he has headed the ball too much"

I ran excitedly to where the press were congregated, the player was holding up a shirt with "Murell 6" on it.

I kid you not! its going to be announced on the 30th February!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i was driving past colney a while ago.... saw a bit of a fiasco at the training ground and swung in...

The press were there in their hundreds, Sky were there, Radio Norfolk were interviewing Roeder who had a massive smile on his face.

Lee Clarke was watching from a distance so i said "alright Clarkey.. whats going on?" he said "I cant believe it, we have just signed the best player this club will ever have!!!! he''s got pace, skill strtength, we''re not sure about how bright he is.. think he has headed the ball too much"

I ran excitedly to where the press were congregated, the player was holding up a shirt with "Murell 6" on it.

[/quote]

Absolute Classic!!!

[/quote]

Comedy genius, just wait for Jordi to say "this is not true" lol!!!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Comedy genius, just wait for Jordi to say "this is not true" lol!!!

[/quote]

the worrying thing for me is that he just might believe it!

[/quote]

Did you know that the word gullible has been removed from the latest editions of The Oxford English Dictionaries, on the grounds of political corectness?

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Did you know that the word gullible has been removed from the latest editions of The Oxford English Dictionaries, on the grounds of political corectness?

[/quote]

Really?[:P][:P]

[quote user="The Butler"]How could you jas.My mother always said it was wrong "to mock the afflicted"[/quote]

what about Ipswich fans?

[quote user="The Butler"]How could you jas.My mother always said it was wrong "to mock the afflicted"[/quote]

what about Ipswich fans?

[/quote]

As a life long fan until she died a few years ago SHE HATED THE SCUM that was her shouting not me!

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]Jordi just never seems to amaze me. Expect him to come out kicking and screaming soon enough.[/quote]

The school bus should be dropping the little bleeder off about now, just got to have his dinosaurs,chips and beans then the little bugger will be on here giving us all some grief.

I was driving past Colney and nothing happened which left me feeling rather empty.