Sign in to follow this  
mickfoot

Delia. We love you!

All the plonkers have forgotten what Robert Chase was really like. Delia you rule.

Delia/Cullum combo - what a wonderful thought.

[quote user="mickfoot"]

All the plonkers have forgotten what Robert Chase was really like. Delia you rule.

[/quote]

Agree that it would be a fantastic combo but firts she has to let him onthe board.

Will you love her if nothing comes of the Cullum investment?

Most of the cods who moan about Delia never go and think harping on on a message board makes them the world''s best supporter, which obviously it doesn''t as they don''t go to games. 

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]brace yourself[;)]
[/quote]

Indeed.

That''s the forum equivalent of standing in the snake pit, arms aloft, showing off your binner kit just after they''ve scored against us!!

Obviously Cullem should come on board and as soon as possible but the people who want to make Delia the female equivalent of Chase are living in cloud cuckoo land. It''s her that''s made Norwich the club of the people and that''s why we''ve got 20,000 season ticket holders. It''s easy to knock her but I think she''s great (even though she''s made some mistakes like everyone else has).

[quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]Have you been drinking some of Delias sherry?

Agreed Mick. Regardless of the discussions/negotiations going on behind the scenes (and lets be honest, none of us REALLY knows the exact details), the general negativity directed towards Delia - given what she''s done for the club - saddens me. Lest we forget the Chase era - I''m sure the Bob apologists would disagree, however the success achieved under his dictatorship was IN SPITE of him, not because of. Some of Delia''s decisions over the years may have been misguided/naive/whatever, however she''s never treated the supporters with the general contempt that Chase did on a regular basis. I hope Mr Cullum comes on board in some shape or form and takes our great club forward - but lets just keep a little bit of love in the room for Delia!!!

I love Delia, too. It''s unbelievable the bashing she gets for the so called fact of her "not wanting to sell" - especially when not ONE person could post on the thread I created that asked them if they were 100% sure Delia wouldn''t sell!But...... Doesn''t mean I don''t want Cullum''s money! [:D]

And do you know what. I like Michael Wynn-Jones and Neil Doncaster too. There''s not too many Chief Executives that''ll go out there and chat to the fans before every game. Good old Neil!

We''ve signed two very good players and have the potential (distinct probability) for major investment. Things are looking rosey!

[quote user="mickfoot"]

Most of the cods who moan about Delia never go and think harping on on a message board makes them the world''s best supporter, which obviously it doesn''t as they don''t go to games. 

[/quote]

Is that right?  Im a season ticket holder and go to CR for each match, I still don''t like the board, supported NCFC for over 20 years, so I think that qualifies me for expressing my own opinion anywhere I damn well like about NCFC and the people who run it.  Thank you and have a nice life [:D]

If you are able to speak to Delia and Michael in person you will find that they care passionately about our club.  They have received a large amount of abusive hate mail in the past, but it hasn''t put them off supporting the team they love.

Put the best part of £100,000 into city with sponsorship,boxes etc. Supported man and boy for over 50 years. Knew most of the management/directors very well up to a couple of years ago. So "Plonker" because I know more about the truth of what went on and what was engineered against Chase, possibly. I support none of them, most are out for their own glory and revel in the spotlight. My only concern is for the club I love. If Cullum can get to a position to take the club forward then I hope he achieves it. Is he better than DS I dont know only time can tell us that.

Very little GH but some people think that to defend DS they have to attack RC. It''s called "balanced" argument I believe

It''s a politics thing in my opinion. Those with left of centre views are in favour of what Delia has done and those from the right are mostly anti and and are more in favour of the Robert Chase model. What the Cullem model is remains to be seen.

I prefered Chase to Delia .this club has turned into a laughing stock on the pitch since shes been involved , quite frankly when Cullum gets in i hope shes the first thing he gets shot of .

[quote user="silver fox"]

If you are able to speak to Delia and Michael in person you will find that they care passionately about our club.  They have received a large amount of abusive hate mail in the past, but it hasn''t put them off supporting the team they love.

[/quote]

I''ve spoken to Delia, mono a mono, face to face, 3 times now and in my opinion she''s a sceaming, self publicist, money loving *****.

I wondered how long it would take the head in the sands, head up her backside brigade to crawl out of the slime to support her.

Face it, your darling Delia''s been rumbled, so have the bloody grace to admit it!.

[quote user="mickfoot"]

And do you know what. I like Michael Wynn-Jones and Neil Doncaster too. There''s not too many Chief Executives that''ll go out there and chat to the fans before every game. Good old Neil!

We''ve signed two very good players and have the potential (distinct probability) for major investment. Things are looking rosey!

[/quote]

Dear oh dear.  Mick you''re trying much too hard to provoke a response.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="silver fox"]

[/quote]

I''ve spoken to Delia, mono a mono, face to face, 3 times now and in my opinion she''s a sceaming, self publicist, money loving *****.

I wondered how long it would take the head in the sands, head up her backside brigade to crawl out of the slime to support her.

Face it, your darling Delia''s been rumbled, so have the bloody grace to admit it!.

[/quote]

Screaming, self publicist *****. You''re like two peas in a pod, Wiz.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Except from Wiz of course.  Doesn''t count.  Too easy.  [:$]

[quote user="Match Day Pie"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="silver fox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Screaming, self publicist *****. You''re like two peas in a pod, Wiz.

[/quote]

Listen mate, if it ends up with only me standing against that damn woman on here, then so be it,  I will still carry on that fight to stand against her and criticise her.

This is too important now to back down..........and I won''t.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Except from Wiz of course.  Doesn''t count.  Too easy.  [:$]

[/quote]

See what I mean?  [:D][:P]

[quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

Care in the Comunity has a lot answer for.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]

Care in the Comunity has a lot answer for.

[/quote]

LOL!

I HATE DELIA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me Robert Chase anyday over this current board. Under Chase we played in the top league, season after season. All the land Chase brought as well, which the current board has been cashing in on and look where its got us. We are going nowhere unless this Peter Cullum takes charge. Delia is a lying deceiving c**!

What a moron you are to say you love Delia!