Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Email of Crap!!!!

Canary Store - For everything Norwich city
New Badge Line-Up
Crest Badge ?2.50Cheers Badge ?2.50NCFC Badge ?2.50Ball Badge ?2.501902 Badge ?2.50Vintage Badge ?1.99Canary Badge ?2.50
2007-2008 Season Review
Canary Store - For everything Norwich City

Did anyone else get this email!!! Who wants to spend from £1.99 on one of these crapy badges!!! And even worse they want people to pay £15 for a dvd of last season.  Seriously, who wants to watch a load of SHITE that was last season.  My apologies if you have rushed out and purchased either of the above mentioned.  The club must be skint if they expect people to pay for this lot of dribble.  I''d rather pull my eyes out with a corkscrew then watch that dvd..............................................maybe not!!!!

That woman who has all the badges will wanna buy them! and there were glimpses of footage i''d happily see again from last year. It was Dion and Hucks''s last season remember. Plus hopefully a historical one! our lowest finish in the league for the next century or so...

And at least they''re only charging £15 for the DVD this time. Although it could be argued that the club should be paying supporters to have them...

When my little msn thing flashed up I thought "Oooow some news [:D]"... then reality washed over me and I realised that it''d no doubt be some such money making rubbish. And there it is in all its glory. I should imagine the bloke who sells the badges and scarves over Carrow Bridge on a match day is quaking in his boots/shoes/plimsolls/other footware.

So far as I know they didn''t order many of the DVD''s to be made either - I don''t think they expect them to sell.As for the badges - I think they are all ok apart from the mug one! Why would you want a badge representing another piece of merchandising?!! Weird! And to top it off it says "cheers!" on it! I am sorry - I didn''t realise that pubs were handing out pints in mugs these days. Ofcourse I could be wrong and that could be a glass of wine!Jesus wept - they could have at least made a kids competition out of it if they had run out of ideas!

I think the word you were looking for was drivel, not dribble?Personally I do not see the problem, some football fans wear badges, therefore some people buy badges, therefore there should be an outlet to sell badges and what better outlet than the club. Or am I missing something here?This cynical crap gets on my nerves, why shouldn''t the club market merchandise? Answer that question for me please.There are normally season reviews, people buy them, fact, what is the problem?

For me its a case that at a time when big news should be happening. There has to be fair been quite a stir this week and yet in the ol'' inbox there is a mail selling badges and a dvd. At the moment I''d say such things are quite trivial in the world of Norwich City. Nothing wrong with it of course but there are more pressing matters.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Have you noticed how the DVDs are now called "Season Review 2007/08" instead of "Highlights 2007/08"....?[/quote]Mainly because there ARE no highlights!It''s just reviewing all the goals we conceeded and how badly we did in games isn''t it?!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Have you noticed how the DVDs are now called "Season Review 2007/08" instead of "Highlights 2007/08"....?[/quote]

Mainly because there ARE no highlights!

It''s just reviewing all the goals we conceeded and how badly we did in games isn''t it?!
[/quote]

Exactly

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]For me its a case that at a time when big news should be happening. There has to be fair been quite a stir this week and yet in the ol'' inbox there is a mail selling badges and a dvd. At the moment I''d say such things are quite trivial in the world of Norwich City. Nothing wrong with it of course but there are more pressing matters.
[/quote]

Rasputin -

Nail on the head....exactly my thoughts.

Sometimes I feel really sorry for the day to day staff at NCFC.  They are just doing their job for gods sake and you lot rip into them like its going out of fashion for every little detail. 

I doubt very much that people who work in the shop have spent the last four days pressing refresh on here like some of the saddos on here!  So I doubt they are up to date with this nothing story that so many of you think is so important!

Next you will all be moaning about what comes in your season ticket envelope. 

Life at NCFC goes on, with or without Cullum!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]That woman who has all the badges will wanna buy them! and there were glimpses of footage i''d happily see again from last year. It was Dion and Hucks''s last season remember. Plus hopefully a historical one! our lowest finish in the league for the next century or so...[/quote]my nan :Deven she said it were a ballacks idea tho haha

£15 for the DVD to watch us lose, and play with out passion or pride for pretty much every game, your having a laugh!

the badges are not that bad value, but some are just ugly!

OTBC

Did I miss something last season or did we not stage one of the greatest escapes ever in the Championship? 

Some people have very short memories.

Loyal supporter! Lol!

i get every review of the season and have done since my first season in 1991/92.. im currently putting the older ones on DVD from video...

They are memories of my time as a fan and i can put them on and show my little girl the players etc... she will never get the chance to see Hucks in a Norwich Shirt, or Iwan Roberts without those reviews!

jas :)

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

And even worse they want people to pay £15 for a dvd of last season.  Seriously, who wants to watch a load of SHITE that was last season. 

[/quote]

Sorry NCFC I paid to watch that once already (live), not going to again...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i get every review of the season and have done since my first season in 1991/92.. im currently putting the older ones on DVD from video...

They are memories of my time as a fan and i can put them on and show my little girl the players etc... she will never get the chance to see Hucks in a Norwich Shirt, or Iwan Roberts without those reviews!

[/quote]

Likewise Jas, I have them back to 88/89 (the first one they did) and have converted all mine to DVD.  They are very handy when discussing old matches with mates etc, when you cant remember a goal etc.  Plus if like me you have attended most games, they are a great way of re-living the good and bad times.

Plus with the discount it works out at £13.50.  God I sound like I work at the club!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Poor girl... Having to sit through years of misery. [;)]

[quote user="Paul Webster"]

Did I miss something last season or did we not stage one of the greatest escapes ever in the Championship? 

Some people have very short memories.

Loyal supporter! Lol!

[/quote]

Watch out Webster... posting on here will soon turn you into an idiot like everyone else!!