Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Oveijear Onmeadsson

Oveijear Onmeadsson. A 6ft 4 swedish striker from Helsingborg. Apparantly he is on trial here at the moment.

[quote user="Dan"]Oveijear Onmeadsson. A 6ft 4 swedish striker from Helsingborg. Apparantly he is on trial here at the moment.[/quote]

Is he on trial with North Korean striking sensation Hu-flungd-ung? Apparrently he''s really good as well [;)]

[quote user="Dan"]Oveijear Onmeadsson. A 6ft 4 swedish striker from Helsingborg. Apparantly he is on trial here at the moment.[/quote]lets hope he is 20 times better than david strihavcor

[quote user="Dan"]Oveijear Onmeadsson. A 6ft 4 swedish striker from Helsingborg. Apparantly he is on trial here at the moment.[/quote]

I''m hurriedly saving up as I type, so that I can afford to have his name printed on the back of my shirt......and some overspill letters around the front of it.....[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Dan"]Oveijear Onmeadsson. A 6ft 4 swedish striker from Helsingborg. Apparantly he is on trial here at the moment.[/quote]lets hope he is 20 times better than david strihavcor[/quote]along with a 3rd trialist...cum-ofsom-yungguy

So he''s "over jear" is he?

Reminds me of an old Ipswich song for some reason:

To the tune of "Distant Drums''":  "I hear the sound/of distant Scum/over there, over there/and do they smell? (clapclapclap clapclapclap)/ like f***in hell"

Anyone else like to take their minds off Cullumgate and come up with some old favourites?

Yes he had a neck operation 2 years ago which made him shrink an inch.

[quote user="Dan"]Yes he had a neck operation 2 years ago which made him shrink an inch.[/quote]

Dan . . . you my friend are a close acquaintance of the Troll Family.  In my humble opinion.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

To the tune of "Distant Drums''":  "I hear the sound/of distant Scum/over there, over there/and do they smell? (clapclapclap clapclapclap)/ like f***in hell"

Anyone else like to take their minds off Cullumgate and come up with some old favourites?

[/quote]

6ft 2, eyes of blue, Ducan Forbes is after you, la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

[/quote]and ''On Me Ed Son''!

[/quote]

"Reminds me of an old Ipswich song....."  Oh-me-god our reasonable, rational ralphy is going to make hay with that one FP!

I`d prepare to duck if i were you......[:D]

[quote user="Dan"]Yes he had a neck operation 2 years ago which made him shrink an inch.[/quote]Are you not getting confused with Flattasa Pankake the Nigerian triallist we had a couple of years back. Had a head operation, they took an inch right of the top.

[quote user="O.J."]These neck shrinking operations can be done.

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/jungneil/anim/hartneck01.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]cant we give curo 1 of these....lol

[quote user="O.J."]These neck shrinking operations can be done.

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/jungneil/anim/hartneck01.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

loks a bit of a dijckhead to me !