Sign in to follow this  
canaryherts

if any body signs!!!!!!

i like the wording if anybody signs fast car or train! that wat will get them there. just hope city have a fleet of cars and virgin are on stand by!! poss signings gow and rigters we hope.

I think thats a tongue in cheek comment to say a couple of deals are virtually finalised.

[quote user="Dan"]I think thats a tongue in cheek comment to say a couple of deals are virtually finalised.[/quote]Is it?

[quote user="canaryherts"]

i like the wording if anybody signs fast car or train! that wat will get them there. just hope city have a fleet of cars and virgin are on stand by!! poss signings gow and rigters we hope.

[/quote]

Can somebody translate this into English. I''ve tried but do not have a clue what that menas... he likes the wording of signs with fast car or train? excuse me

[quote user="canaryherts"]no it not now more times iam not veloherts come from the safe county but we are to diffrant people![/quote]You just found the line where spelling mistakes become a religious crime. You''re going to hell.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - we are all very grateful as you seem to have so few of them to spare.

i like the wording if anybody signs fast car or train! that wat will get them there. just hope city have a fleet of cars and virgin on stand by!! poss signings gow and rigters we hope.

[/quote]

So that''s how we''re trying to attract players now is it?  [;)]

Smacks of desperation if you ask me . . . 

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="canaryherts"]

i like the wording if anybody signs fast car or train! that wat will get them there. just hope city have a fleet of cars and virgin on stand by!! poss signings gow and rigters we hope.

[/quote]So that''s how we''re trying to attract players now is it?  [;)]

Smacks of desperation if you ask me . . .[/quote]Maybe they''re going to get wiz to do a hex FP!   [:D]

Surprised no one has picked up on the thread at the top of the page which seems to suggets that the AGM is in London rtaher than at carrow Road this year.

[quote user="T"]Surprised no one has picked up on the thread at the top of the page which seems to suggets that the AGM is in London rtaher than at carrow Road this year.[/quote]

It''s Capital Canaries AGM.  I used to be a member when I lived there and to give them their due someone from the club always attended.

[quote user="T"]Surprised no one has picked up on the thread at the top of the page which seems to suggets that the AGM is in London rtaher than at carrow Road this year.[/quote]It''s not the AGM, it''s the annual Q&A for Capital Canaries.

Could well me my misinterpretation - I read it as if the q and a after the agm was the ncfc agm rather than the capital canaries agm given that there are a number of board members there

Ah right! That''s why we have no transfer money then!All our cash has been spent on buying our very few players fast cars and train sets to keep them occupied over the summer!dear oh dear...