Sign in to follow this  
Ah Newton Mink

Negotiations about investment are happening!

Wait for wednesdays EDP and that will make you smile........(in a good way)

[quote user="mindthevan mindthevan"]Wait for wednesdays EDP and that will make you smile........(in a good way)[/quote]hang 0n - if 3 posters who rarely post confirm new dosh is on the way, i''ll start to believe it!!!  maybe...

Somebody has posted this on the official site too and he most certainly is no binner .

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Somebody has posted this on the official site too and he most certainly is no binner .
[/quote]

Send Ralphy over - to check ''im out.

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Somebody has posted this on the official site too and he most certainly is no binner .[/quote]great - if PC''s interest in oct and last week has motivated the board to get some new money in - all well and good...looking forward to the wed EDP ''£20m to lash out of new players'' announcement!!!  roedy will think all his xmas''s has come early!!!  could he tempt shearer out of retirement with that kinda budget!?> lol

I thought you anti club rabble were telling all and sundry that we shouldn''t believe anything the clubs says

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I thought you anti club rabble were telling all and sundry that we shouldn''t believe anything the clubs says[/quote]Has the Club said anything for us to believe or not Delia lover ?

Lets hope so. We need this money like I need it. But I would glady let Norwich have all the money and I will forgo and future lottery winnings.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I thought you anti club rabble were telling all and sundry that we shouldn''t believe anything the clubs says
[/quote]

That''s anti Board Ralph, not anti Club. Tut Tut, no matter how many times we tell you, you still forget!!!!

[quote user="mindthevan mindthevan"]Wait for wednesdays EDP and that will make you smile........(in a good way)[/quote]

How is this statement anti board you obnoxious little twonk.

I originate from Suffolk, so do many others. We saw that the better side of life was in Yellow and Green than Blue.

Can I just say that there is a positive announcement on Wednesday and this is confirmed by a reliable poster on the official website.

Expect signings tomorrow I reckon as well, because prices will get inflated after the announcement.

So then Ah Newton Mink or should I say ‘Man in the know’ that’s a bit Den Brown for the Pink Un on a wet Monday in July. 

Now what about the rest of your posts Mr. Man In The Know I particularly like

From whence they look when we make a noise, it gives us the chance to steal their toys 

I’ll pick up on the first part of the sentence first, From whence they look when we make a noise, where whence I suspect means from what place? And we suggests a collective, namely us the supporters. 

So put that bit together and it starts to add up to the place the supporters look at when there is something going on, namely the EDP and the Pink Un.

The second part it gives us the chance to steal their toys suggests perhaps of some sort of diversionary tactic, namely the events of last Monday, the toy being Peter Cullum’s money. 

So there you have it, Delia has used the events of last Monday to create a massive diversionary tactic and will shortly be announcing plans of her own to re-finance the club 

TA DA Mr Mink

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I thought you anti club rabble were telling all and sundry that we shouldn''t believe anything the clubs says
[/quote]

Did you or did you not support Chase, Walph? Please tell me.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I like Ralphy......he''s passionate. ''Mad as a box of frogs''......but passionate all the same.[:|]

[/quote]

I bet his weekends fly by? Last Saturday he couldn''t reply to my questions [as par] because '' finished work at 9.45 pm! And i think we might have the reason he''s somewhat obsessed with Big D and contributes nothing else of interest. Get a real girlfriend walph mate.[|-)]

[quote user="mindthevan mindthevan"]Wait for wednesdays EDP and that will make you smile........(in a good way)[/quote]

are you the same Official site Mindthevan? if so you a pretty reliable I should say!

[quote user="Bury Green"]

So then Ah Newton Mink or should I say ‘Man in the know’ that’s a bit Den Brown for the Pink Un on a wet Monday in July. 

From whence they look when we make a noise, it gives us the chance to steal their toys 

I’ll pick up on the first part of the sentence first, From whence they look when we make a noise, where whence I suspect means from what place? And we suggests a collective, namely us the supporters. 

So put that bit together and it starts to add up to the place the supporters look at when there is something going on, namely the EDP and the Pink Un.

The second part it gives us the chance to steal their toys suggests perhaps of some sort of diversionary tactic, namely the events of last Monday, the toy being Peter Cullum’s money. 

So there you have it, Delia has used the events of last Monday to create a massive diversionary tactic and will shortly be announcing plans of her own to re-finance the club 

TA DA Mr Mink

[/quote]

Well now then Bury Green, you are, I''m afraid a million miles away with your interpretation.  It will all filter out sooner or later, just like todays announcment. 

I come in peace and I am not about to go anywhere yet.

I know not of a ''Man in the know'', Newton''s the name, that''s all you need know[;)]

[quote user="Ah Newton Mink"]

Well now then Bury Green, you are, I''m afraid a million miles away with your interpretation.  It will all filter out sooner or later, just like todays announcment. 

I know not of a ''Man in the know'', Newton''s the name, that''s all you need know[;)]

[/quote]

Forsooth Mink, you speak with a forked tongue or do you?

Whether or not Newton Mink is just an anagram of Man in the Know or otherwise, what we do now know is that if Heir Mink is to be believed the current incumbents are not offering up additional funding then somebody else must be!

In Poker Parlance I think this adds up to ‘seeing’  Newton Mink’s hand or as he shall remain known, Man in the Know

Carry on

[quote user="Ah Newton Mink"][quote user="Bury Green"]

TA DA Mr Mink

[/quote]

[/quote]

A mystery this newton is, is he lying to us or taking the p**s,

One thing''s for sure it will all come out,

whether we will be sad, or ''''whoop and shout''''

The future has to be bigger, brighter and better,

It said so today in an EDP letter.................................... ok getting my coat now [:|]

[quote user="Ah Newton Mink"][quote user="Bury Green"]

TA DA Mr Mink

[/quote]

[/quote]

This may well prove once the news comes out, to be a reason to sing and shout.

For we now all like Cullum, for that is true, he''s offered us millions, though before we never knew,

who he was, or whether to support him, but now thanks to spin and some clever reporting,

if Delia can agree to meet him halfway then she''ll be a hero again, hooray.

So at the risk of sounding like a stupid old crunt, this must be an elaborate PR STUNT!