Sign in to follow this  
Papa Boupa knee op

Re: EDP jordi colum! ***web master pete please read***

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Jordi is truly special - we need to hear more from him [Y][/quote]He is, truly, special.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]to mcCanary, what is your job involving at wymondham high school?[/quote]You.That''s quite a job [;)]

While we''re all nit-picking, isn''t it "Aye" rather than "I"? As in "all in favour, say ''Aye''"? I''m almost certain I''m right but so many of you have done it the other way I wonder if the old brain cells are starting to drop away like a wet cake....But anyway, yes, definitely "Aye" from me, his blog would be far more entertaining than any of the staff writers! "Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up!"[:D]

Think jordi is having a laugh himself. He can use apostrophes. He has done when using i''m for i am. Some relatively difficult words he spells very well.

[quote user="tribes"]Think jordi is having a laugh himself. He can use apostrophes. He has done when using i''m for i am. Some relatively difficult words he spells very well.[/quote]

His use of apostrophes are correct.  It''s just commas, full stops and exclamation marks he has a problem with!

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="tribes"]Think jordi is having a laugh himself. He can use apostrophes. He has done when using i''m for i am. Some relatively difficult words he spells very well.[/quote]

His use of apostrophes are correct.  It''s just commas, full stops and exclamation marks he has a problem with!

[/quote]Intentionally?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]to mcCanary, what is your job involving at wymondham high school?[/quote]

Not quite sure yet!!!!

Look forward to working with you !! [8-)]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]Are you allowed to just wright a blog, or do you have to get permission?[/quote]Jordi, you put wright when it should have been write, right?

[quote user="Vern "]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]How have you got -4 posts?????[/quote]

Perhaps he had them stolen by bigger boys

[/quote]

Will have to get Jordi after them!!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="Vern "]

Perhaps he had them stolen by bigger boys

[/quote]

Will have to get Jordi after them!!

[/quote]

Where are you Jordi?

[quote user="I Love all things Yellow"]

How many do I have now?

[/quote]

They are coming back

[quote user="jordimurrell"]Are you allowed to just wright a blog, or do you have to get permission?[/quote]

Well if you''re being serious...

You can just write one, as long as you''ve got somewhere to put it of course (i.e. a blog site, or MySpace, or something like that). Write what you like, but take care not to include anything that may be, er, legally suspect. As I''m sure most people are aware, I wrote a diary tracking our progress last season (see my signature) and though doing it so frequently was murder, I enjoyed it overall and I had well over 4,000 views over the course of the season. So if you want to do it, and you''re serious about it (or even if you''re not, come to think of it), go right ahead - no-one''s stopping you.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]Are you allowed to just wright a blog, or do you have to get permission?[/quote]

Well if you''re being serious...

You can just write one, as long as you''ve got somewhere to put it of course (i.e. a blog site, or MySpace, or something like that). Write what you like, but take care not to include anything that may be, er, legally suspect. As I''m sure most people are aware, I wrote a diary tracking our progress last season (see my signature) and though doing it so frequently was murder, I enjoyed it overall and I had well over 4,000 views over the course of the season. So if you want to do it, and you''re serious about it (or even if you''re not, come to think of it), go right ahead - no-one''s stopping you.

[/quote]

I''ve never noticed that on your signature, u doin one next season Graham?

Not a regular one, no - it really took its toll by the end. It''s even harder when we play badly and get beaten (which is rather a lot). I might do the odd article here and there but definitely not every week.

Anyone know if we still have a fanzine in circulation? Wasn''t there one called "Man utd on the tele again"?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]Are you allowed to just wright a blog, or do you have to get permission?[/quote]Jordi, you put wright when it should have been write, right?[/quote]

Come on lappinitup, be fair. The U.S. military is accused of torturing terrorist suspects for far less than what you are you are thrusting on our young friend here.

I strongly suspect that jordi was a windup, but such a good one I didn''t want it to stop.

The best one since Borat in fact.  Anyone remember Borat and his description of his visit to Ipswich "just like my village in Kazakhstan" etc. etc.  Whatever happened to him?

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

I strongly suspect that jordi was a windup, but such a good one I didn''t want it to stop.

The best one since Borat in fact.  Anyone remember Borat and his description of his visit to Ipswich "just like my village in Kazakhstan" etc. etc.  Whatever happened to him?

[/quote]Am sure he was a windup. He did it well.