Sign in to follow this  
paul ncfc

Have Archant been banned from Colney?

Could anyone answer whether Archant have been banned from Colney,because normally after the first day of training you get a report and pictures of all(both) the new signings.

Possibly more tomorrow as isn''t there usually a press conference of sorts on Thursday during the season..?

With players returning for pre-season training, I''d imagine there will be something tomorrow, even if only the presentation of Clingan and Hoolahan...

That would certainly explain why we haven''t seen any pictures of Hoolahan and Clingan in their new shirts.  Although I''ve just checked to see if they are on the official site squad list - yes they are, squad numbers and info, but no piccies.

Have we really signed them - or is this a big wind-up?  Mind you they could be too ugly to launch on an unsuspecting Norfolk.............

[quote user="Old Yellow Bird"]

That would certainly explain why we haven''t seen any pictures of Hoolahan and Clingan in their new shirts.  Although I''ve just checked to see if they are on the official site squad list - yes they are, squad numbers and info, but no piccies.

Have we really signed them - or is this a big wind-up?  Mind you they could be too ugly to launch on an unsuspecting Norfolk.............

[/quote]

If they released pictures of Chadwick, they can show pictures of anyone!!!! [:D]

[quote user="paulitzer"]Could anyone answer whether Archant have been banned from Colney,because normally after the first day of training you get a report and pictures of all(both) the new signings.
[/quote]

Ive already told everybody why Colney is closed to the public and press. The answer is yes Archant have been banned from Colney, so has everybody else, to protect the clubs business interests.

imo - the way the club appeared to put the boot into hux for speaking his mind, then i wouldn''t be surprised.   but wuss the point of photographing our first team squad at the mo - they can only just about play 5 a side...how very embarassing, and funny for the p*ss takers, but  worrying if u care about dear ole narrrwich....

It''s quite saddening really when you think about it, hardly enough players to make two teams up for training, and I would cry into my cuppa if it wasn''t so tragically amusing.

[quote user="paulitzer"]Could anyone answer whether Archant have been banned from Colney,because normally after the first day of training you get a report and pictures of all(both) the new signings.
[/quote]

Maybe there was no-one to photograph

I expect Delia has been moaning to Michael: "All I''m getting at the moment is Flak, Flak, Flak - let''s ban those bothersome local press reporters from Colney and Carrow Road - that might just shut them up a little bit, for the time being!"

[quote user="ryank"]

[/quote]

Ive already told everybody why Colney is closed to the public and press. The answer is yes Archant have been banned from Colney, so has everybody else, to protect the clubs business interests.

[/quote]

And your source ???????????????????????

My biggest concern , if indeed the Media has been refused access, is the negative reaction this will create against the current board.I fear they have made P.R. mistake here.

[quote user="paulitzer"]My biggest concern , if indeed the Media has been refused access, is the negative reaction this will create against the current board.
I fear they have made P.R. mistake here.
[/quote]

Someone should email Archant and ask them.  I wouldn''t know where to send it?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="paulitzer"]My biggest concern , if indeed the Media has been refused access, is the negative reaction this will create against the current board.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask Pete.. he does work for Archant after all!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask Pete.. he does work for Archant after all!

jas :)

[/quote]

I thought he was away?

[quote user="paulitzer"]My biggest concern , if indeed the Media has been refused access, is the negative reaction this will create against the current board.I fear they have made P.R. mistake here.[/quote]Yeah, like the board were sunning themselves in the warm glow of public approval until now!

[quote user="paulitzer"]They might have thought they were,I bet Delia won''t be sitting in the Barclay much next season.[/quote]lol, I think you may be right[:)]

I have to say I have never seen her in the Barclay, well not lower barclay anyhow, just as well, or I wouldn''t be able to keep my trap shut lol