Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Newbies, Glory Hunters or Binners?

.....Well I bloody well believe its club employee''s acting under Furher Smiths orders.....its blown up in their face big time, and they need to try and talk the fans around again.

Am I alone or does anyone else feel embarrassed by that sort of appalling bad taste remark and after more than 50 years of watching my Team through the good times and the bad times, its not the Smiths or the Board that are making me angry, it is this sort of comment.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]

.....Well I bloody well believe its club employee''s acting under Furher Smiths orders.....its blown up in their face big time, and they need to try and talk the fans around again.

Am I alone or does anyone else feel embarrassed by that sort of appalling bad taste remark and after more than 50 years of watching my Team through the good times and the bad times, its not the Smiths or the Board that are making me angry, it is this sort of comment.

[/quote]

No, you''re not alone....

I hope you''re not including me in this, because although I have only really started posting consistently over the last few days, I have been a member longer than most people on this message board, and used to play an active part on the official board.

My initial reaction was anger- especially as I fall into the ''newbie'' category as far as this board is concerned but, as I thought about the idiocy of 1st Wizard''s post, I had to laugh.Imagine the scene, Monday morning in FCR, telephones going mad, requests for statements and interviews from all quarters, transfer business to be done......''Right Delia, what''s our top priority for today?'' ''OK Neil, forget everything else, call all the staff together and order them to get onto the Pink''un board and defend our integrity. Oh, and make sure they all do their best to make 1st Wizard and Smudger look stupid- no, on second thoughts,don''t bother with the last bit, they don''t need any help...''

[/quote]

You definitely are not alone, many of the posts on this board in the last few weeks have disgusted me.

[quote user="iluveadie"][quote user="Jack Flash"]

[/quote]

You definitely are not alone, many of the posts on this board in the last few weeks have disgusted me.

[/quote]

I meant ''few days'', not weeks!

Jack Flash wrote:

Jack Flash - you are not alone

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

If I believed in conspiracy theories.....I''d probably suspect that there were also, present club employee''s and ''others'' contributing to this forum.

And possibly Mr C''s posse, doing their bit...... 

But, I don''t believe in all that guff......Do I?[^o)]

[/quote]

Well I bloody well believe its club employee''s acting under Furher Smiths orders.....its blown up in their face big time, and they need to try and talk the fans around again.

[/quote]

Why not go with MY''s full suggestion; it''s possible that it could be the work of both ''sides'' - oh yeah, I know why, because that would be far too even handed and reasoned. Better just stick to pretty trivialising and offensive nazi analogies, hey?  

Point taken about some of the drivel posted by a handful of new posters but 1st Wizard takes the biscuit for some of the cr*p he spouts on here, his last post being a prime example.

What''s with the I''m more important as I''ve got far more posts than you mentality? Some - not all by any means - have got more posts purely down to the constant bollo they put on here. [:D]

Yes everyone has an opinion - before someone shoots me down  - but it''s not more important drivel just because you post more of it!!

OTBC

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Are they just poorly educated newbies, glory hunters keen to suddenly support a rich club (which has not happened!) or Binners who have come to learn how to write proper English?

[/quote]

In answer to your question

Season ticket holder....

Has anyone else noticed the huge amount of "new" people that have turned up in the last 24 hours or so, and the vast majority have completely pointless contributions to make. Are they just poorly educated newbies, glory hunters keen to suddenly support a rich club (which has not happened!) or Binners who have come to learn how to write proper English?

[/quote]

I have been follwing this board for quite a while now and have supported my club for 40 plus years. so does this make me one of the above. You were new to this board at some time, so are you one of the above?

Here we go again - "I''m more important/more of a fan/worthy of a place in heaven because I''ve posted more than you".

Is it really that crucial to you? Shouldn''t you be getting some sort of life rather than worrying about such trivia?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I did go on to say not all.....[/quote]

You mean I''ve got to read all of the thread?

Oh well, I wasn''t getting much work done anyway...

[/quote]

Oh behave!

Just lately, the demise of our club is directly caused by the incompetence and deceipt of Smith and Jones, what gets you and others pro Smithers, is that I dare to go into subjects you lot are too damn scared to go into...

In an effort to deflect the current flack away from your now exposed pathetic money loving leaders, you will round on any poster who dares to stands up, or indeed question, their properganda machine.

And before you ask, yes, I do know a bit about Nazi hitory!..

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jack Flash"]

[/quote]

Oh behave!

Just lately, the demise of our club is directly caused by the incompetence and deceipt of Smith and Jones, what gets you and others pro Smithers, is that I dare to go into subjects you lot are too damn scared to go into...

In an effort to deflect the current flack away from your now exposed pathetic money loving leaders, you will round on any poster who dares to stands up, or indeed question, their properganda machine.

And before you ask, yes, I do know a bit about Nazi hitory!..

[/quote]

You cannot mention their names without spitting bile, can you?

Is it not you who''s rounding on every poster who doesn''t agree with your point of view?

It is incredibly myopic to assume that anyone who doesn''t share your burning hatred of Delia supports her.

Yet still you fail to come up with reasoned, practical solutions. All you can spout is attention-craving venom.

I would like to make everyone aware of who i am, seeing as i am a NEW person on this board.

I have been on various boards before, Ncfc-Fans and Thefootballforum.com i have had a season ticket for 8 years,

I come on here whilst at work and haven''t got round to posting much yet.

Hope this is all ok and in the English language

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

You cannot mention their names without spitting bile, can you?

[/quote]

No, I can''t and never will until they''re gone, so now you finally grasp my intense dislike of that couple, who in my opinion, have ruined our once great club!.[8o|]

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

All you can spout is attention-craving venom.

[/quote]

We all know this, and yet everyone still continues to rise to the bait

whilst Wiz bashes away at his keyboard with a copy of Keegan''s A History of Warfare at his side, grinning like a fat kid in Chocolate Land...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Match Day Pie"]

All you can spout is attention-craving venom.

[/quote]

We all know this, and yet everyone still continues to rise to the bait whilst Wiz bashes away at his keyboard with a copy of Keegan''s A History of Warfare at his side, grinning like a fat kid in Chocolate Land...
[/quote]

I know, but it''s just so easy... carrot, stick, donkey...

The only team I supported before Norwich was Newcastle, not a team to support for Glory Hunting, very much nearly men. I joined ages ago its just that most posts you read are so depressing, pointless or repeatative I don''t post alot. I''d like to mention 1st Wizard needs to brighten up.

Has anyone else noticed the huge amount of "new" people that have turned up in the last 24 hours or so, and the vast majority have completely pointless contributions to make. Are they just poorly educated newbies, glory hunters keen to suddenly support a rich club (which has not happened!) or Binners who have come to learn how to write proper English?

[/quote]

I would guess that most of us "new" people are, or were as it were, part of what I would imagine are the majority of people who view these boards.  Supporters of the club who look on here from time to time to see if there are any little tit bits of information we can pick up. Or just to have a bit of a giggle at the squabbling, hysteria & PARANOIA

Regards

Zach

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]

I would guess that most of us "new" people are, or were as it were, part of what I would imagine are the majority of people who view these boards.  Supporters of the club who look on here from time to time to see if there are any little tit bits of information we can pick up. Or just to have a bit of a giggle at the squabbling, hysteria & PARANOIA

Regards

Zach

[/quote]

Superb chops mate.

Why do newbies have to justify themselvesWhy is there contributiuon tripe when a long timer is so insightfulLong serving memebers are so self righteousYou would expct new memebers to join when there are things going on at the club  Its what is for