Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

GNG hope fades....

Well, I''m afraid it appears that through all our anticipation and exitement ''the special one'' AKA Good News Gordon has let us down....unless a Friday afternoon press conference at 5pm happens, I''m going to retract my allegance (is that how you spell it?!) and go with Kev on this one....

....oh Gordon...why?...what did we do that was so terrible that we deserved this torment ol'' boy?...

Heres to hoping I end up with a plentiful helping off egg on my face though!  [B]

OTBC

I think Gordon''s got some explaining to do. I accept that transers aren''t an exact science, but blatantly lying about Ameobi being in the building yesterday was the final straw for me!

my hopes are fading and with 1 week until preseason training and 3 until Sweden we are running out of time to sign 8-10 players that is needed providing noone leaves.

[quote user="ncfclad"]my hopes are fading and with 1 week until preseason training and 3 until Sweden we are running out of time to sign 8-10 players that is needed providing noone leaves.[/quote]Don''t forget boss says we are going for loan deals as well, maybe 6. We won''t get them until just before start of season. I reckon 4 players at most to be permanent signings. Those over next 2 weeks?

To make it worse Prem fixtures don''t start till Aug 16th.

[quote user="ncfclad"]my hopes are fading and with 1 week until preseason training and 3 until Sweden we are running out of time to sign 8-10 players that is needed providing noone leaves.[/quote]

looking pretty bleak isn''t it so far...

You can always tell when someone is genuine on here because they reply to your emails [:D] GNG doesn''t!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]You can always tell when someone is genuine on here because they reply to your emails [:D] GNG doesn''t!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

hes in london :)

IF he works at Colney and IF he is in London....wouldn''t that give his identity away to those he is trying to sheild it from?....maybe we could even find out if anyone from Colney training ground is in London today?....not sure how, but would be interesting to ask someone who definately does work there!

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]IF he works at Colney and IF he is in London....wouldn''t that give his identity away to those he is trying to sheild it from?....maybe we could even find out if anyone from Colney training ground is in London today?....not sure how, but would be interesting to ask someone who definately does work there![/quote]

so basically come forward if you definately work at colney :)

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]IF he works at Colney and IF he is in London....wouldn''t that give his identity away to those he is trying to sheild it from?....maybe we could even find out if anyone from Colney training ground is in London today?....not sure how, but would be interesting to ask someone who definately does work there![/quote]

so basically come forward if you definately work at colney :)

[/quote]

LOL....In a round-a-bout way! Cheers Doc!

[quote user="cityangel"]You can always tell when someone is genuine on here because they reply to your emails [:D] GNG doesn''t!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Probably because he could be identified by his email address.

Ricardo, I''ve always regarded you as a decent poster - please don''t let yourself down here.

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]IF he works at Colney and IF he is in London....wouldn''t that give his identity away to those he is trying to sheild it from?....maybe we could even find out if anyone from Colney training ground is in London today?....not sure how, but would be interesting to ask someone who definately does work there![/quote]Would think he is fibbing about being in London, if he works at Colney that is. If he was telling truth re; London he would be too easy to identify.

Don''t think he ever said he works at Colney did he? His posts suggest to me he is based at Carrow Road as he kept referring to the fact there were lots of press/people there on Tuesday.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Don''t think he ever said he works at Colney did he? His posts suggest to me he is based at Carrow Road as he kept referring to the fact there were lots of press/people there on Tuesday.[/quote]

think you might be right there jim

I''m bummed.  I thought we had an "insider."  Who knows?  I guess this just goes to show that no one really knows anything at all, and to speculate in general is to waste breath.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Don''t think he ever said he works at Colney did he? His posts suggest to me he is based at Carrow Road as he kept referring to the fact there were lots of press/people there on Tuesday.[/quote]Same applies even if he works at Carrow Road.

If he works at Carrow Road then he probably won''t work there much longer if it transpires he has been giving away their best kept secrets!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

If he works at Carrow Road then he probably won''t work there much longer if it transpires he has been giving away their best kept secrets!

[/quote]

In which case his job is safe as houses at the moment!!!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]True. That''s why the London story is probably untrue.He is not an idiot.

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]a post has just been deleted from someone naming their source as some manager and Carrow Rd that Shola has signed, but was deleted....hmmmm...[/quote]

I noticed a post a little while ago asking why his post had been deleted and now that has been deleted too. I didnt read it before it disappeared so was that the one?

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]a post has just been deleted from someone naming their source as some manager and Carrow Rd that Shola has signed, but was deleted....hmmmm...[/quote]

I noticed a post a little while ago asking why his post had been deleted and now that has been deleted too. I didnt read it before it disappeared so was that the one?

[/quote]

No i noticed that had also been deleted, there is something underhand going on somewhere!

I reckon we have a genuine source who sees things but doesnt hear everything.  With all the speculation as to who it is I am going to hedge a bet on it being no one more than one of the canaries world crew. Would make sense with the almost accurate but not quite speculation, and such a person would always be around these things as well.

I think the mods are on red-alert with regards to people claiming to have genuine sources within the club. Any such posts are probably being scrutinised as we speak.

wonder what GNG will say when he supposedly returns from London. Surely that will narrow him down for the sack.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

wonder what GNG will say when he supposedly returns from London. Surely that will narrow him down for the sack.

[/quote]

maybe GNG has tried to post but had it deleted?.....long shot i know!