Sign in to follow this  
roland rat

There may be a signing over the weekend!

See '''' no signings this side of Monday'''' thread, someone has already put this link up.

[quote user="roland rat"]http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/norwichcity/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=SportNorwich&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=SportNorwich&itemid=NOED20%20Jun%202008%2017%3A40%3A36%3A450[/quote]It''s good to know that we haven''t lost out on any signings. It''s probably a good job that Gunny is now seemingly very quiet after the Nicholson statement he made. There is no way of knowing if we have missed out or not now.

I think that sounds pretty promising.. Good news bloody Gordon comes on saying whatever he feels and you all believe him straight away and treat him like God, and then Roeder says this (somebody who for some reason I believe has more inside knowledge than Good news Gordon) and it sounds like a load of buttox... oooo k then

Whoever the player is, he will probably spend at least 6 monthes of the season injured after repeatedly bouncing off that wall - even if he doesn''t bounce any further each time......

I reckon this player is Wes Hoolahan going on that description as its been going on for sometime now and Roeder is waiting for the blackpool/livingston/fifa situation to be sorted

"There is one in particular that keeps hitting the wall and bouncing away, but every time it is bouncing away it is not bouncing further. Hopefully the next time it hits the wall it stays put, then we have got him."

I doubt it''s Hoolahan to be honest, it seems to be widely accepted that he has signed for someone, due to the fact that no other clubs appear interested. So if he''s signed, he wouldn''t keep "bouncing" away each time.

Funny !!! I seem to remember Rodent saying that we still haven''t missed out on any  player that he wanted to buy!!! Mc Court, Patterson,...............how many others?? Or was it that we bid for players that we don''t actually want now ?

have we bid for paterson since january? nope. therefore this suggests he''s no longer a target. the McCourt thing appears to be Hunter saying "oh by the way there''s this lad who plays in Ireland...", again not a target, as he was not identified in may as someone Glenn wanted. Easy to criticise when you can twist what Glenn says to suit your opinion, isn''t it Barclay seats 48/49

We didn''t bid for McCourt, we only made an "inquiry". And there is also no proof that we have made a bid for Paterson in this transfer window.