Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Friendly v Tottenham

Its my Birthday today and my bro got me 5 tickets to see Norwich v tottenham. Im gonna take him my dad and friends. So do you think it will be a good game? Will Modric and Dos santos play, would be quality? How many people normally go to these sort of friendlies. What about west Ham last year what was that attendance. Im just curious coz I live about 2 hours away from Norwich and have just turned 15 today so I don''t know. But I do see them when I can. Am the only canary boy in my area. Loads of stick in school lol. Also its my dads first Norwich game and I hope the atmosphere will be as good as the game against Colchester (5-1). i hope this season my Omen with Cureton carries on. i managed to see Norwich v southampton (2-1) Cureton got 2. Norwich v Coventry (2-0) Cureton got 1. Norwich v Wolves (1-1) Cureton again. And the awsome display against the might of col u (5-1) Curo hat-rick. So what do you reckon the attendance will be and the atmosphere. Its on monday I believe and a 7.45pm kick off. Thanks

OTBC!

[quote user="Dion is LEGEND"]

Its my Birthday today and my bro got me 5 tickets to see Norwich v tottenham. Im gonna take him my dad and friends. So do you think it will be a good game? Will Modric and Dos santos play, would be quality? How many people normally go to these sort of friendlies. What about west Ham last year what was that attendance. Im just curious coz I live about 2 hours away from Norwich and have just turned 15 today so I don''t know. But I do see them when I can. Am the only canary boy in my area. Loads of stick in school lol. Also its my dads first Norwich game and I hope the atmosphere will be as good as the game against Colchester (5-1). i hope this season my Omen with Cureton carries on. i managed to see Norwich v southampton (2-1) Cureton got 2. Norwich v Coventry (2-0) Cureton got 1. Norwich v Wolves (1-1) Cureton again. And the awsome display against the might of col u (5-1) Curo hat-rick. So what do you reckon the attendance will be and the atmosphere. Its on monday I believe and a 7.45pm kick off. Thanks

OTBC!

[/quote]Difficult to say with the attendance, but the tickets won''t cost much and Tottenham will probably bring a fair few fans too. I''d guess about 18,000 but I could be way off the mark. It would be awesome to see Dos Santos play, he''s an incredible talent and will hopefully make a big impact this season (although not against us!). Would be nice to see Berbatov play too if he doesn''t get sold before then. As for the atmosphere, it''s usually quite subdued for friendlies, certainly nothing like the noise you''d get for a league game.

I am going with a Spurs fan from work.  Hoping for a good game and to see some new faces for us, but as our recent record in pre-season friendlies does not make for much I suspect it may be an uncomfortable drive home!  With a bit of luck though it should be a decent game and at least Spurs are the sort of team who try and play attractive football.  These sort of pre-season games are often not played at more than 70% effort at best so don''t expect too much though.

Happy birthday mate. I turned 15 a few days ago myself. And I struggle to get to games like you but it makes every one I go to more special. I think it should be a good game, attendance quite high because it''s a Prem team, at least 24,000 I''d of thought.

The West Ham game was a sell-out - this will be close to a sell-out too, I suspect. (Unlike the other pre-season game at CR against the foreign team whose name escapes me which was deserted...)

It''s a bit of a strange atmosphere compared to a normal game but interesting nonetheless.

The annoying thing about the West Ham game was the number of ''appy ''ammers sitting in amongst the Norwich fans. The ones in the City Stand in front of us were especially arrogant and unpleasant.

Hope you and your Dad have a good time, anyway.

[quote user="NCFCLegend"]Happy birthday mate. I turned 15 a few days ago myself.[/quote]Same here.And I''m going with my Dad, my friend and his Family. Should be a good''un!(not as good as the England U21''s last year - amazing atmosphere!!)

[quote user="NCFCLegend"]Happy birthday mate. I turned 15 a few days ago myself. And I struggle to get to games like you but it makes every one I go to more special. I think it should be a good game, attendance quite high because it''s a Prem team, at least 24,000 I''d of thought.[/quote]

24,000 i think it would be more like between 14,000 and 16,000

Probably very close to a full house. Spurs have a very large ticket allocation. The Spurs tickets being sold at Norwich sold out weeks ago. I wouldn''t be surprised if Spurs have over half the Jarrold Stand

i  should think it would be a sell-out!

im taking a mate who supports spurs and he''s never been to CR before.

its always a good atmosphere at carra especially on run up to the the season.

im well up for it!!

[quote user="NCFCLegend"]Happy birthday mate. I turned 15 a few days ago myself. And I struggle to get to games like you but it makes every one I go to more special. I think it should be a good game, attendance quite high because it''s a Prem team, at least 24,000 I''d of thought.[/quote]

24,000 [:O] thats almost a full house.

i reckon it will be about 19,000 tops!!!!!

also i think it depends on what players we sign dunno why just think it will :)

[quote user="bass is best"]

23,000 are you sure???

i could be wrong but i cant remenber it being that high.

[/quote]It was 22,751 to be precise, [url=http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED31%20Jul%202007%2021%3A46%3A18%3A210]link[/url].

[quote user="jetstream"]The West Ham game was a sell-out - this will be close to a sell-out too, I suspect. (Unlike the other pre-season game at CR against the foreign team whose name escapes me which was deserted...)[/quote]

Real Mallorca at the start of the last prem season or Inter Milan?

[quote user="NCFCLegend"]I think it should be a good game, attendance quite high because it''s a Prem team, at least 24,000 I''d of thought.[/quote]

Well said. It makes me proud to be your dad with predictions like that [:''(]

Game sold out I believe. Should be a good evening with lots of new players to look at. Would not expect much in terms of atmosphere though (i.e. chanting). These summer friendlies tend to be quite laid back affairs and there will also be a lot of spurs fans all round the ground.

Have a good birthday mate. It is a sell out and live on Setanta. Lets hope we play better than we normally do on the box. Time to forget all the pre-season goings on and really get behind our team. After all, all we want is a successful club isn''t it?