Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

gary breen seen in asda

Didnt know you lived in Norwich we8wba and Gary Breen is 35 and has spent most of the season injured so don''t think we''ll be after him.

So who are Wolves after then or are you now a Norwich fan?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I''m not sure who they''re after Angel but I understand they''ll have a caravan site for sale imminently [:S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I''m not sure who they''re after Angel but I understand they''ll have a caravan site for sale imminently [:S]

[/quote]

haha

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Was he with anyone?
[/quote]

They are always with Carl Cort in ASDA.

I think he must have shares in the place.

[quote user="we8wba"]you heard it here 1st[/quote]

Cmon then we8wba which Asda did you see him in?

Shhhhhhhh everyone until he answers.

I am sure Gary Breen has visited Asda at some point. So has Becks, Owen, Drogba etc. Most people have been to Asda at some point. You, me etc.

Thing is We8wba, which Asda has he been to???. Manchester, Derby, Torquay?????.

What did he buy???. Which till did he use???.

You are sooooo full of crap.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh, lighten up for God''s sake.[/quote]

Sorry Graham but he''s now on 2500 posts in just 10 months, he''s meant to be a Wolves fan yet every day he''s on here starting the most pointless threads about our players and club.

I mean who wants to know that he thought he saw 35 yr old Gary Breen in Asda and why would a Wolves fan want to speculate about what players we''re chasing?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh, lighten up for God''s sake.[/quote]

Sorry Graham but he''s now on 2500 posts in just 10 months, he''s meant to be a Wolves fan yet every day he''s on here starting the most pointless threads about our players and club.

I mean who wants to know that he thought he saw 35 yr old Gary Breen in Asda and why would a Wolves fan want to speculate about what players we''re chasing?

[/quote]

I have to agree, he''s made more posts than me and i''m now in my 5th year!

Just why are you still on here out of curiosity?

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

He was only joking about! Calm down everyone...

we8wba annoys me more than anyone, but I can see that....

[/quote]

We all know he was joking though, well i''d hope so seeing as the Asda thing goes back about 4 or 5 years!

What a lot of us can''t see is how a so called Wolves fan can amount to two and a half thousand posts on a Norwich City message board in under a year.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

He was only joking about! Calm down everyone...

we8wba annoys me more than anyone, but I can see that....

[/quote]

We all know he was joking though, well i''d hope so seeing as the Asda thing goes back about 4 or 5 years!

What a lot of us can''t see is how a so called Wolves fan can amount to two and a half thousand posts on a Norwich City message board in under a year.

[/quote]

I see!

And yeah, he didn''t start posting until October time when I joined.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Because there''s a whole big footballing world outside of the team that you support CA. There''s no reason why he shouldn''t take an interest in our team, just as there''s no reason why you couldn''t take an interest in his.Expand your horizons CA, read about something other than NCFC. Go and read about Zenit St. Petersburg, the Copa Libertadores, Kings Lynn, the bizzare play off system in the Dutch Eredivise. Anything.......just lighten up!!

all in all this geezer we8imaknobhead needs to think seriously about getting outside for a while

Tbh I don''t mind ''outside'' opinion. I mean camul''s posts are superb and he''s as sweet as ol'' ardee but welovewba''s posts are generally spam.

I''m sure some people think he''s being serious which is worrying...

Thing is, if you can''t stand him (and I know there are plenty who can''t) and you see he''s started a thread - IGNORE IT. Rocket science it ain''t. Better than clogging the thread up with junk (not that it was a good thread anyway).

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Because there''s a whole big footballing world outside of the team that you support CA. There''s no reason why he shouldn''t take an interest in our team, just as there''s no reason why you couldn''t take an interest in his.

Expand your horizons CA, read about something other than NCFC. Go and read about Zenit St. Petersburg, the Copa Libertadores, Kings Lynn, the bizzare play off system in the Dutch Eredivise. Anything.......just lighten up!!
[/quote]

I do take an interest in lots of other teams and I chat regularly to other fans on other multi team forums but can you imagine the outcry if one of us started loads of pointless threads daily on a Wolves only forum?

Fans from other clubs have always been welcomed by me and if we8wba was to post lots of interesting facts about his club then I''d listen  and reply but he doesn''t, he tries to post about Norwich stuff where he is obviously out of his depth.

most my post came early in freddy eastwood/billy sharp case last june

then another large clunk came in that last one replies wins thread

but cheers everyone for following my progress

*** breaking news *** Alan Hansen seen in Morrisons..........

[quote user="we8wba"]

most my post came early in freddy eastwood/billy sharp case last june

then another large clunk came in that last one replies wins thread

but cheers everyone for following my progress

[/quote]

Does anybody have an English/we8wba dictionary?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

I''m sure some people think he''s being serious which is worrying...

Thing is, if you can''t stand him (and I know there are plenty who can''t) and you see he''s started a thread - IGNORE IT. Rocket science it ain''t. Better than clogging the thread up with junk (not that it was a good thread anyway).

[/quote]

glad someone speaks sense

I''ve joined a Wolves forum under a similar username to we8wba.....see if i can annoy them as much!

[quote user="we8wba"]

which site? i will follow your progress

[/quote]

Which Wolves site do you post on then?

[quote user="we8wba"]

which site? i will follow your progress

[/quote]

vital football, posted there last night and so far has had one viewing!!!!! probably cos all wolves fans...sorry fan are on here!!!!

just the local paper one

there all are pretty complicated or poorly laid out

which is credit to the people who put the work into this message board for you guys